mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Crap, you just made me look. Carleton dropped to 8th on the US News list, I've never seen it below 5. :( Fucking new president bullshit.

Pffft, its a liberal arts college...:tehe:

:woot: Got the mobo stand offs for free. I love small computer stores.

Crap, you just made me look. Carleton dropped to 8th on the US News list, I've never seen it below 5. :( Fucking new president bullshit.

Pffft, its a liberal arts college...:tehe:

And you've probably never heard my rant about Universities then. You should go to school to learn, not to get stuck in your own box. :P

Just rented the movie Public Enemies, any thoughts?

Spoilers and I KILL YOU

:P

Got the computer up and running, threw on Ubuntu 64bit and :D . It is pretty snappy. Would like to throw some version of winblows on it but I don't have a copy.:peepwall:

Got a whole chicken trussed up in the oven. Smells great, I'm hungry.

Basically, according to Wired, if you, a Quebec resident, drive between December 15 and March 15 on all-season tires, you get hit with a $300 fine. But what if you have all-wheel drive? Low gears and a transfer case? A Hummer H1? It doesn't matter. No snow tires = a $300 lighter wallet within the province of Quebec.

:bull: :bull: :bull:

Now that we are talking about home theaters, lets see pics of everyones setup :drink40:

My now (ex) girlfriend's dad had a 120" screen and Martin Logans all around...Movies over there were pure sex.

ML's are nifty. I have only heard 2 chan. Almost as good as Maggies. I <3 Maggies.

I couldn't deal with how directional the ML's I auditioned were. You have to be right on axis for the potential to really shine and the the sweet spot felt SO small. STanding vs. sitting threw it off for me even. Just wouldn't work in my set up.

Those are made here in Lawrence. In fact this session I will be playing basketball against the Martin Logan city league team.

Nick, have you replaced the upper control arms on your Exploder yet?

I have. Though I did not do it myself. Let's see if I can find a receipt here. I did them at different times. For one side it was 115.30 parts and 75 labor.

Do you know what brand they are and do you like them?

Sorry it's been a while, I hadn't been on here in a week. I had to go back and search the pages in case you replied to this.

But I do not know the brand. Nor am I perceptive enough with these things to notice a difference. Not much help from me, sorry.

Nick, have you replaced the upper control arms on your Exploder yet?

I have. Though I did not do it myself. Let's see if I can find a receipt here. I did them at different times. For one side it was 115.30 parts and 75 labor.

$75 means it can't be too bad. Probably an hour. :) Good luck Ryan.

I'm replacing, uppers, lowers, all steering components and may have to do the hubs as well, so I've got more than an hours worth of work. Add to that, the lack of a heated garage, and the fun goes on.

If you have a creak/thump up there, check the sway bar bushings. The only reason I replaced one of the upper ball joints was because a shop told me that's what it was. After that didn't fix it I told them to check the sway bar. Sure enough, a $20 fix was the problem. But since you're replacing all of that I imagine you aren't looking for just one problem solver.

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Moving closer to me.

Has the cruise terminal opened up any more jobs?

I would be moving farther south to the DC area. As for the Cruises down town from Baltimore, I have no idea.

Steeler Hines Ward reinjures hamstring in tragic crying incident

:woot:

For the past couple hours SSA has been loading slowly

Mark is working on the new SEO upgrades.

For the past couple hours SSA has been loading slowly

Mark is working on the new SEO upgrades.

oh it's been working great today, just last night it sometimes wouldn't load...but it's all good now

really really liking this flat panel; doesn't hurt that its about 1/10th of the weight of the 32" Sony in the living room either :lol2:

heres my parents, still a work in progess but...overall its good enough for us

gallery_7108_326_594694.jpg

Should put that on Home Audio Forum . :santa:

Got the computer up and running, threw on Ubuntu 64bit and :D . It is pretty snappy. Would like to throw some version of winblows on it but I don't have a copy.:peepwall:

Loving the 64 bit?