mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yeah thats definitely a factor but according to the show 8 non alc beers = 1 reg light beer.

Approximately how much alcohol does it take to cause death? Using regular bear that is.

no idea....but i do know that you can go on an all beer diet for a full 6 weeks with out any other supply of food/water before death

16 Beers to get alcohol poisoning severe enough to cause death ;)

I've drank double that a few times, really depends on the beer.

Shit used to be par for the course freshman year, my roomate and I would regularly split 3 cases on a Friday and Saturday evening. Cheap swill, but hey that's college.

I drank 12 beers the other night along with a rum and coke. I barely had a buz.

Momma in law is making whole rib roast for lunch tomorrow. I'm gonna bring some champ and wine. Maybe I'll stop at surdyks tonight on the way home.

WHEN YOU HAVE BREAKFAST WITH STYX!!!

Oh Mamma, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law

Law men has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home

Oh Mamma, I can hear you a crying you're so scared and all alone!!!!

Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don't have very long

quick question guys, 1st gen dodge durango w/ infinity sound system. Are there any xover's splitting up the frequencies between the mid and tweet or can i just throw in some cheapy coax's?

just replacing blown speakers for my gf's mom.

actually im not sure what ill put in. anyone know if there are some uber cheap coax worth looking at?

The only x-over's I've seen on stock sound systems are capacitors on the tweeter. The mid is playing full-range.

Some of Fords' "premium" systems have EQ and Xover functions built into the amplifiers or outboard processors. All of their Mach systems are like this.

too much sugar not enough too much hurry up and wait, and pandora playing styx means a tough morning for my co workers.

......they just better pray come sail away doesn't come on......

I drank 12 beers the other night along with a rum and coke. I barely had a buz.

Momma in law is making whole rib roast for lunch tomorrow. I'm gonna bring some champ and wine. Maybe I'll stop at surdyks tonight on the way home.

I have a whole rib roast in the fridge. Couldn't say no to 4.99/lb

Anyone recommend a good free slide show software? I want to put my pictures together with some music and send them out to relatives, but don't have any software to do it. Considering I'd expect shit like this to be free, but you search and find a fuckload of options and I don't want to try fuckloads.

quick question guys, 1st gen dodge durango w/ infinity sound system. Are there any xover's splitting up the frequencies between the mid and tweet or can i just throw in some cheapy coax's?

just replacing blown speakers for my gf's mom.

actually im not sure what ill put in. anyone know if there are some uber cheap coax worth looking at?

The only x-over's I've seen on stock sound systems are capacitors on the tweeter. The mid is playing full-range.

Some of Fords' "premium" systems have EQ and Xover functions built into the amplifiers or outboard processors. All of their Mach systems are like this.

Good to reference info :)

Many women would be surprised to learn that men often fake orgasms.

:bull:

I have to go to Lowe's too, going to meet some dude from Craigslist with a silencer for my sled. Mine is teh leaky.

Many women would be surprised to learn that men often fake orgasms.

:bull:

well.. you know, just to get it over with if I'm feeling crabby or have a headache, sometimes....

...SOMETIMES I'LL STILL WORK IT LIKE IT'S MY LAST CHANCE BECAUSE I'M A GUY! Man faking orgasm regularly would be front page news, as it's never happened.

lol

i've never been to a lowe's before.

Lowes is closer to me than HD, so I tend to go there more often now. I need to go there to pickup some cheap'ish MDF for a couple boxes: 3/4X49X97" MDF

I need to find a store where I can buy me a hypoid saw. The dewalt has got some good reviews then I can get to work on my HT projects and kitchen finishing.

i've never been to a lowe's before.

Lowes is closer to me than HD, so I tend to go there more often now. I need to go there to pickup some cheap'ish MDF for a couple boxes: 3/4X49X97" MDF

I need that sheet also, how much does it cost at Lowe's for that. I get mine at Home Depot for $25

yeah thats definitely a factor but according to the show 8 non alc beers = 1 reg light beer.

Approximately how much alcohol does it take to cause death? Using regular bear that is.

no idea....but i do know that you can go on an all beer diet for a full 6 weeks with out any other supply of food/water before death

You piss it out faster than you can get alcohol poisoning.

I need that sheet also, how much does it cost at Lowe's for that. I get mine at Home Depot for $25

That sized sheet is $26 at lowes near me, I can't find it on the Home Depot site though. I'll have to stop by later and check out quality/price.

You piss it out faster than you can get alcohol poisoning.