mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yeah thats definitely a factor but according to the show 8 non alc beers = 1 reg light beer.

Approximately how much alcohol does it take to cause death? Using regular bear that is.

no idea....but i do know that you can go on an all beer diet for a full 6 weeks with out any other supply of food/water before death

16 Beers to get alcohol poisoning severe enough to cause death ;)

You piss it out faster than you can get alcohol poisoning.

If that isnt the truth, I hate drinking beer or water for that matter (seems like you piss more than you actually drunk).

burrito loco for lunch!

AHM nom nom nom.

Makes me want some cerveza's and to-kill-yah

too much sugar not enough too much hurry up and wait, and pandora playing styx means a tough morning for my co workers.

......they just better pray come sail away doesn't come on......

I happened.

Interpritive dance doesn't work well in an office space I guess.

Silly cave dwelling cubicle people...

:sigh:

"COME SAIL AWAY!"

burrito loco for lunch!

AHM nom nom nom.

Makes me want some cerveza's and to-kill-yah

Just had Mexican for lunch too at the family restaurant.

Custom made fatboy burrito ftw.

learned an interesting rule today: one toilet per keg of beer :lol2:

Anyone recommend a good free slide show software? I want to put my pictures together with some music and send them out to relatives, but don't have any software to do it. Considering I'd expect shit like this to be free, but you search and find a fuckload of options and I don't want to try fuckloads.

I always used mac for that... could power point do it?

too much sugar not enough too much hurry up and wait, and pandora playing styx means a tough morning for my co workers.

......they just better pray come sail away doesn't come on......

I love that song. Can't help but belt it out when driving around.

I asked my director if we could do some re-arranging of the phone system as it's so slow, and "He said just have people go home if they want, and you get pick the ones that came in early to go and work it out for phone coverage."

Woot!

I love making peoples day. I'm gonna close up shop tonight though.

:P

Powerpoint "can" do it, but adding animations and music is kludgy. Something a bit more automatic would be sweet too.

I need to find a store where I can buy me a hypoid saw. The dewalt has got some good reviews then I can get to work on my HT projects and kitchen finishing.

Seven corners hardware. Beware, its a must visit but you will spend money. Right near the Xcel.

i've never been to a lowe's before.

Amusingly I bought the silencer for my snowmobile in their parking lot today and then I drove 5mi to go to a Home Depot to get the lumber and shit I need for my shelves downstairs. $100 closet remodel that will open up the "store room" to be sheetrocked for the HT.

Long ways off, but when I hire out for when I finish above the garage to make our big ass closet I will have the same dudes rock the basement. I need to design the acoustic space first though, haven't even really thought about it yet. Need a barrier for furnace noise and need a barrier for vibe as on the other side I'll be putting a wine cellar.

Oh, and hidden door (bookcase) to access the wine cellar ftmfw. :) Can't wait to show that off, but again first it needs to be designed and then built. Probably 2 years out. As soon as those projects are done the budget will shift to the Pantera.

How's that for a 3 year plan. Doh!

I asked my director if we could do some re-arranging of the phone system as it's so slow, and "He said just have people go home if they want, and you get pick the ones that came in early to go and work it out for phone coverage."

Woot!

I love making peoples day. I'm gonna close up shop tonight though.

:P

They always have me messing with our phone system, Trixbox (Asterisk + FreePBX), fixing slowness/stuck phones/etc. I hate phone systems, so messy in the programming/backend.

Powerpoint "can" do it, but adding animations and music is kludgy. Something a bit more automatic would be sweet too.

you need 7

i've never been to a lowe's before.

Amusingly I bought the silencer for my snowmobile in their parking lot today and then I drove 5mi to go to a Home Depot to get the lumber and shit I need for my shelves downstairs. $100 closet remodel that will open up the "store room" to be sheetrocked for the HT.

Long ways off, but when I hire out for when I finish above the garage to make our big ass closet I will have the same dudes rock the basement. I need to design the acoustic space first though, haven't even really thought about it yet. Need a barrier for furnace noise and need a barrier for vibe as on the other side I'll be putting a wine cellar.

Oh, and hidden door (bookcase) to access the wine cellar ftmfw. :) Can't wait to show that off, but again first it needs to be designed and then built. Probably 2 years out. As soon as those projects are done the budget will shift to the Pantera.

How's that for a 3 year plan. Doh!

not bad. I just want to tripple my family income.

I need to find a store where I can buy me a hypoid saw. The dewalt has got some good reviews then I can get to work on my HT projects and kitchen finishing.

Seven corners hardware. Beware, its a must visit but you will spend money. Right near the Xcel.

I will have to check it out!

I will keep that in mind Sean thanks. That's afordable.

Anything to look out for when buying?

I never buy the champ'. In working at bars though I drank quite a few gallons of PJ rose.

This is more than adequate :)

http://www.wine.com/V6/Roederer-Estate-Brut/wine/8498/detail.aspx?s=GoogleBase&cid=GoogleBase

On sale regularly for $15.99 and I'd put it up there with $35-40 bottles

There step up is nice, but once you approach Veuve pricing I think it wins.

Sean... I can't see the link from work.

is it called Roederer-Estate-Brut?

I'm on my way to surdyks. I hope they have some in stock.

Morning Nick

Good evening :). I am only on for 10 minutes in the morning while I eat my cereal before work, so I'm in and out.

you need 7

No thanks. Maybe in 2 years.