mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I will keep that in mind Sean thanks. That's afordable.

Anything to look out for when buying?

I never buy the champ'. In working at bars though I drank quite a few gallons of PJ rose.

This is more than adequate :)

http://www.wine.com/V6/Roederer-Estate-Brut/wine/8498/detail.aspx?s=GoogleBase&cid=GoogleBase

On sale regularly for $15.99 and I'd put it up there with $35-40 bottles

There step up is nice, but once you approach Veuve pricing I think it wins.

Sean... I can't see the link from work.

is it called Roederer-Estate-Brut?

I'm on my way to surdyks. I hope they have some in stock.

Yep. The bottle will say Anderson Valley Brut.

Just spent two hours outside cutting some wood that would have taken me 15 minutes on the table saw...and its 7 degrees with a windchill of -12.

I didn't even put on warm pants as I didn't think it would take that long. :Doh:

Just spent two hours outside cutting some wood that would have taken me 15 minutes on the table saw...and its 7 degrees with a windchill of -12.

I didn't even put on warm pants as I didn't think it would take that long. :Doh:

yup... your from MN.

I got the anderson valley in the cart now. sudyks is a fucking mess. lol

Im taking a break for minute, just ordered Hangover on Demand :woot:

Funny movie, hope you enjoy it.

Getting ready to go to a party. My gift to the hosts will he 6 4" morter shots at midnight. Hope the cops are not around. :peepwall:

Funny movie Top

wowow

Ijust stopped at a little family chinease shop over nord east there dontcha know. I havent had food from them but 5 times in the last 7 years randomly, but we used to order monthly when i was young and mom worked nights so I stayed with my aunt.

i am 175lbs bigger and have a full beard and he remembered me and asked how my mom was(shes my god mother btw).

amazing.

must have put some of them thru college =)

Many women would be surprised to learn that men often fake orgasms.

:bull:

Why in the FUCK would you even try that!?

Funny movie, hope you enjoy it.

Yeah I enjoyed it, just made they didnt show exactly what they did that night but as they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

yup... your from MN.

Going to grab some sausage next door while you are there?

Getting ready to go to a party. My gift to the hosts will he 6 4" morter shots at midnight. Hope the cops are not around. :peepwall:

You are always welcome at any of my parties :D

yup... your from MN.

Going to grab some sausage next door while you are there?

damn I didnt even think of that!!

I wonder if they would have been open.

I will also say my local cellars is much much cheeper on average.

Last time there in fact I purchased 4 1.75s of sailor jerry. they were only 19.99 and if I buy 4 I get a case deal of 10%. damn amazing price for what I think is the best rum sold.

I'm not much of a clear rum fan unless its mojito time though.

Dick Clark really has lost it, sad...

South Park pretty much ruined Jennifer Lopez for me I think...

12/31/09: Welcome boingboing readers and a hearty thanks to Mark Frauenfelder for the feature. For those interested in the dietary and fitness aspects, check out the Overview, and also see results from some of the readers.

Well it's over six months, now, and I really don't want to do this post.

Why? Cause it's too weird, I fear. We don't live in caves without modern convenience, I'd not want to, and I loath the possibility of Paleo becoming a Luddite-esque religion. I blogged about that (The Paleo Principle is Neither Authoritative nor Dogmatic), and it got picked up by Sisson in a Weekend Link Love issue.

So, I guess, take this with a grain of salt. I'm merely reporting on my own experience.

I haven't used soap or shampoo anyplace on my body for six months, save hand washing in advance of food prep. That's it. let me just report my observations and leave you to judge.

* Took about two weeks to normalize. That is, I felt my hair was greasy and skin oily up to then.

* Now it's intermittent. It's perhaps a function of water hardness, but sometimes skin and hair feel squeaky clean, and other times indeterminate.

* Even when I feel greasy/oily in the shower with just water, once everything dies out, it's always all the same -- fine; soft & dry.

* My skin & hair have never been softer. Never.

* If anything, my hair is less "greasy" than ever, yet shampoo hasn't touched it in over six months.

* Private parts. Have to address this, of course. This is the biggest benefit of all. Surprised? You'll just have to try it, because I'm not going to elaborate. That's why they call them "private parts." OK, a clue: maybe it's the constant cleansing that's the cause of the sweaty-stinky problem in the first place? If for nothing else, I'm soap free for life on this point alone. I feel as though I've been scammed -- and liberated. I can't explain further. You'll just have to try.

* You'll save a lot of money, especially you chicks. Grils: you can Google about no shampoo. Lotsa links.

I could go on, but ultimately you're gonna self-experiment or not. But if you do, give it at least a month. Weirdness cleared up for me in two weeks or less, but we're not all the same. I suspect that women who wash furiously and slather all manner of lotions might take a year or two to normalize.

Alright, I know this is out there and it has NOTHING to do with anyone's success in a paleo plan and should not be taken as even necessarily desirable. I will surely not expect anyone to try it. And you can have at me if you want. I'm just saying that I've tried it, I waited a long time to mention it, and in the end, I'll never use soap or shampoo on anything but my hands for the rest of my life.

Later, and maybe TMI: My wife now mentions more than ever before that "you smell good." OK, I had to post that only because some might worry on that score....

...im probably gonna keep on washing my nuts actually.

thanks for the info though.

happy new year!

You are always welcome at any of my parties :D

As luck would have it a memeber of the Fire Company was there, one of my buddies and we scared the shit out of everybody in the town of LH. No cop worries as he made a call. Keep in mind we were next to LHU. Not many students, but enough to scare.

If we lived closer to one another I am sure we would have many good parties. :)

Mornig HOP :woot: post

I am not hungover!!