mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

7,700 miles is a little low, remember it's only 2 years old though and it's not economical to drive that gas guzzler to work every day hence the low miles.

Tom - "I want the truth!"

Jack - "You can't handle the truth!"

Girl - "I want the dick!"

Me - "You can't handle the dick"

:P

I chuckled :popcorn:

damn Reese's are too good

Reese's is the best candy ever made....period.

No shit right?

What I do know is if I get a ford, I know a guy who will help me work on them. I also would have options if I fucked the engine.

I really only want a fun toy now. If I don't like the look one day, there are parts to fix it. If I need more powa in a ford... it's cheep to upgrade. I haven't sat in anything Japanese that I liked since the late 90's.

:(

I'm a bit depressed, I've been looking for a toy for 3 years now. If I don't get a car I'll spend it somewhere else probably even more worthless like another motorcycle or a boat.

I started looking at new 997's. What I've come to terms with is a 500-550hp mustang will do 0-60 in 3.9 or so which puts it right up there with a 997 GT3. It would be less in insurance, I bet the ford has cup holders :P insurance will be less too I bet.

I think you just want to be just like Sean lol :peepwall:

Shit, he's young. Plenty of time.

He probably pushed me to go bigger than I would actually, not so sure its the other way around. ;)

:D

...what can I say I'm ultra EXTREME...Push the envelope... *enter some other steroid saturated spike TV hyperbole here*

7,700 miles is a little low, remember it's only 2 years old though and it's not economical to drive that gas guzzler to work every day hence the low miles.

Probably wouldn't drive it to work on days when we just got 12" either.

I don't know for sure, but I bet it gets better mileage than the expedition I take evryday.

Probably wouldn't drive it to work on days when we just got 12" either.

I don't know for sure, but I bet it gets better mileage than the expedition I take everyday.

~14 city 22 highway acording to fords web site. I get 12-13 mixed with 99% highway right now.

When my truck was running better I got about 14.7.

You make me LOVE my car, even with 400 lbs. of stereo in the back I get double that in the city.

despite all my rhetoric I would rather have a new turbo 911 or idealy a cayman and get it tuned up. an e55 or e 63 would probably make me even more happy in the long run. In the right scenario I wouldn't even stop to think before catching a ride to LA for the weekend to get something German.

If anyone of them gave out on me though I would be dead in the water though. Even though I can afford it, I don't want to. More than that I don't want to be out the car for as long as it would take to get back up and running. If some D bag would key my mustang or throw a rock in it because they don't like that I have something nice, no problem. Fixed in a jiffy. Sugar in my tank? 1-800-kickass-fordmotorz-plz will have one next day.

You gotta send the P powerplant back to Stuttgart. That sleeve issue with the non turbo 996 and recent cost jump(even old 997's are work some dough now)make it unreasonable. That local guy with the 65k '99 996 almost got my 20k.

You make me LOVE my car, even with 400 lbs. of stereo in the back I get double that in the city.

i had a geo that got me 40-50 mpg. it was even the-big-four cyl too

lol

:P

Watching Mirrors. Scary-ass movie!