mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

No shit right?

What I do know is if I get a ford, I know a guy who will help me work on them. I also would have options if I fucked the engine.

I really only want a fun toy now. If I don't like the look one day, there are parts to fix it. If I need more powa in a ford... it's cheep to upgrade. I haven't sat in anything Japanese that I liked since the late 90's.

:(

I'm a bit depressed, I've been looking for a toy for 3 years now. If I don't get a car I'll spend it somewhere else probably even more worthless like another motorcycle or a boat.

I started looking at new 997's. What I've come to terms with is a 500-550hp mustang will do 0-60 in 3.9 or so which puts it right up there with a 997 GT3. It would be less in insurance, I bet the ford has cup holders :P insurance will be less too I bet.

The S197s are pigs though. My car is 400lbs lighter than my father's '08 and it's not as wide, but there is more room in the interior.

ABout $30K too cheap and the mileage, well, some drive them, some don't.

think it's a salvage title?

Even with the salvage or rebuilt title, I've seen them go for no less than $30K. Funny thing is, the phone number they list is a fax number.

The awesome thing about the GT500 is you can spend a mere $6K extra and it'll be throwing out 750-800HP all day long. Won't be able to plant it to the ground, but hey, at least you have a big dick.

The S197s are pigs though. My car is 400lbs lighter than my father's '08 and it's not as wide, but there is more room in the interior.

S197's are more narrow than 4th Gen??

For me, it really comes down to the fact I HATE the interior and not so fond of the exterior of the 4th Gen.

The awesome thing about the GT500 is you can spend a mere $6K extra and it'll be throwing out 750-800HP all day long. Won't be able to plant it to the ground, but hey, at least you have a big dick.

In all honesty, I'm only going for fun to drive comfort/asthetics and endless right foot joy.

Real life I probably would not even throw it hard around corners very often. I just need a giggle machine to get this bug out of my system.

S197's are more narrow than 4th Gen??

For me, it really comes down to the fact I HATE the interior and not so fond of the exterior of the 4th Gen.

4th gen is '71-'73. ;)

The new cars are wider than the SN95s (94-04), but not as roomy. 2010+ have better interiors that the '05-'09, but they still are less roomy in comparison.

In all honesty, I'm only going for fun to drive comfort/asthetics and endless right foot joy.

Real life I probably would not even throw it hard around corners very often. I just need a giggle machine to get this bug out of my system.

With the power they have and torque curve so broad and so soon, you really don't get a feeling of just how heavy they are. When you throw it around a corner at speed, that's when you start to feel it. Or course that can easily be corrected with your right foot.

Glad you could point that out. Exactly what I needed to know.

Patrick is a character from Spongebob (which just so happens to be the starfish in the frame)

Fuck, I can't say I am any better at staying focused. Everything is just a bit out of the real price range which makes it no fun.

Fuck, I can't say I am any better at staying focused. Everything is just a bit out of the real price range which makes it no fun.

I almost just called the bank a while back to liquidate some assets and pick up a flying spur. When the economy was really down I saw one under waranty at a dealer for like 55K. I figured that it would be hard to find better luxury or better. I knew I would eventually have some guy in a lambo pass me by though and then be really pissed.

With the power they have and torque curve so broad and so soon, you really don't get a feeling of just how heavy they are. When you throw it around a corner at speed, that's when you start to feel it. Or course that can easily be corrected with your right foot.

The 2010 is nice, 2011 is even better.

I'm trying to keep this to 25k. Also want to make up my mind before summer.

I don't care if the vehicle is 15-20 and I put the rest back in performance parts either. That would be ideal actually, then insurance wouldn't have to know it's got 450 HP. "yep just a regular GT"

The 2010 is nice, 2011 is even better.

I'm trying to keep this to 25k. Also want to make up my mind before summer.

I don't care if the vehicle is 15-20 and I put the rest back in performance parts either. That would be ideal actually, then insurance wouldn't have to know it's got 450 HP. "yep just a regular GT"

Check the classifieds at www.corral.net

You can find pretty much anything you want there from stock to built, and find some great deals from guys who really care about these cars.

This one fits. I don't want Silver again. My crux it seems, BM'ers always coming in Silver.

Cars for Sale: 2007 BMW M5 in Addison, IL 60101: Sedan Details - 271086358 - AutoTrader.com

I love it in silver.

If I was at the 40 k mark though....

Cars for Sale: 2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG in Carrollton, TX 75006: Sedan Details - 273634330 - AutoTrader.com

Check the classifieds at www.corral.net

You can find pretty much anything you want there from stock to built, and find some great deals from guys who really care about these cars.

Thanks I will look around there. I appreciate the help!

The old 69-72 era are the prettiest I think actually... But those are even more cash for well put together vehicles.

What are 2004 E55's going for then?

I only lok at the 2005's (mostly 2006's though) or better in 2003 is when the management changed and wasn't untill 2005 that the problems with the Scharger on e55's(and every other benz issue) was corrected. in 2006 E class led reliability in vehicles if I remember.

for ones at or under 60k they are all mid 30's