mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Shit I had something to say but by the time I got caught up on the posts in here I forgot it.

Going to Red Lobster tomorrow night. mmmmmmmm. Sure it's not the freshest stuff due to living in Kansas, but it'll do. I can eat crab all day.

Subaru WRX STI? :P

I used to love the older ones.

Japan doesn't interest me anymore for some reason. I liked the ISF but I felt detached. All the fun was sucked from it.

What are 2004 E55's going for then?

I only lok at the 2005's (mostly 2006's though) or better in 2003 is when the management changed and wasn't untill 2005 that the problems with the Scharger on e55's(and every other benz issue) was corrected. in 2006 E class led reliability in vehicles if I remember.

for ones at or under 60k they are all mid 30's

04 with 92k is what they'd base my lease residual on though ;)

Also curious how bad an extended full coverage warranty is as it is a requirement for my lease.

Need 3yr and 45k, but a little mileage pad wouldn't hurt.

If that is higher than $20k (Auction) then it may be even easier to get done.

Going to Red Lobster tomorrow night. mmmmmmmm. Sure it's not the freshest stuff due to living in Kansas, but it'll do. I can eat crab all day.

The best crab I've ever had was in MN....not at a Red Lobster though.

Japan doesn't interest me anymore for some reason. I liked the ISF but I felt detached. All the fun was sucked from it.

I found the ISF a bit boring too drive. That and fucking way too small. :(

I only lok at the 2005's (mostly 2006's though) or better in 2003 is when the management changed and wasn't untill 2005 that the problems with the Scharger on e55's(and every other benz issue) was corrected. in 2006 E class led reliability in vehicles if I remember.

AHH!

=)

Makes sense

wow that Cablguy184 guy has a big stick up his ass..

top!

still havent installed the mj18.... fuck school... super busy this semester :(

corall.net is already amazing. In 2 posts I found guys with forum status fully built motors just missing the boost for under 20k.

Probably spent that much in parts.

Ryan... thank you.

you're 6'7 correct?

It was nice at 6'2 and my budy who is 6'4 was ok in the pass seat.

I always have shoulder problems...I'm so wide. :P

The #1 reason I love the E class so much is the height was there, the b pillar is positioned so i don't have to whine about it either.

AMG just makes it all the more better....especially with the glass roof. That is one of the best damnfeatures in a car....

Ever seen non-staggered rims on one? I don't think 265's in snows will make it up my driveway.

AHH!

=)

Makes sense

Seems to be possible perhaps even easier than an M.

Ever seen non-staggered rims on one? I don't think 265's in snows will make it up my driveway.

get spikes!

you know what car really ruins my fuggin day?

the audi s5

it's so desirable that it's selling for ~50k for 2007's with low low miles.

If I wasn't with child an S5 would be sweet.

As for the E63, I hadn't really considered it as the body and interior on the E55's didn't do it for me, but the 07 if you can buy for $40k and if it is worth near $20k in 3yrs then it could fit as long as a full coverage warranty is approachable. Basically the same as an 07 M5 although really finding one for $40k isn't easy.

I am also in love with the new CTS-V and the c63(maybe more than cts actually)

ISF?

Suck on size constraints. I would be willing to bet I could be comfortable in the front seat of any car that has a "back seat"...

If I wasn't with child an S5 would be sweet.

As for the E63, I hadn't really considered it as the body and interior on the E55's didn't do it for me, but the 07 if you can buy for $40k and if it is worth near $20k in 3yrs then it could fit as long as a full coverage warranty is approachable. Basically the same as an 07 M5 although really finding one for $40k isn't easy.

different strokes. The E 63 to me has the best interior AMG knows how to make a chair(you can't get the insanely uber seats like the E55 had but ones like it). Pano roof. As for exterior, it's much more agressive than the e55 I think but it's not so agressive that people who don't know dick about cars will turn heads.

That's the downside of a mustang or similar vehicle. It WILL draw looks.