mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

just walked past a coworkers desk... they had a HUGE stack of floppies!

WTF??!?!?

crazy.

I've got a couple dozen 3.5" and 5.25" in a box :lol: Including Doom and Wolfenstein3D shareware versions

When asking your brother to bring you a soda, do not scream “Dew me” during a family gathering.

I surely don' have a 5.25 drive anymore and would be doubtful that my 3.5 works. Still have some emergency disks in case I can't get something to boot off of USB or CD Rom but that is the only thing I keep them for.

When asking your brother to bring you a soda, do not scream “Dew me” during a family gathering.

I'd definitely do that on purpose at our family gatherings.

I don't understand why the ne CTS-V's are holding their value...although I guess I'd rather have either German equivalent first. If Lincoln re-released the Mark and made it a four door then perhaps I would prefer American, but alas I really don't see that happening.

I don't understand why the ne CTS-V's are holding their value...although I guess I'd rather have either German equivalent first. If Lincoln re-released the Mark and made it a four door then perhaps I would prefer American, but alas I really don't see that happening.

x2 on the cts V

Same with the c63. However, the c63 will go down as one of the most amazing tunable cars ever I bet.

very strange poo session; I started getting faint whisps of bacon about halfway through, meaning either I have bacon-y poo or someone is making bacon in the kitchen. Surely no one is making bacon at 11AM I thought, so I thought for sure it was the former. I was wrong...thank god...

Not that I haven't driven the options to see. Same problems with both real potentials.

the G37 and ISF are SUPER boring. Nothing special and way overpriced. Feels like driving a Honda. Same problem I had with the NSX which IMO is a complete waste of what could be a stellar car. The only japanese car that has any interest to me at all is the S2000 and it isn't from an owning perspective, but at least it is fun to drive. the rest can blow me.

Doesn't help that I don't fit well either. :(