mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How do you fit in ANYTHING? Lol

You should see him in a Mustang. I should've snapped a picture.

Hey, I even managed to drive...sort of. Wasn't about to beat on someone else's car, so it was more of a little tour behind the backseat.

You need to come back down here and drive the GT.

I look forward to it.

Fuck. Have one dipshit neighbor who is upset over how our bylaws are enforced and is suing the whole neighborhood. Could be expensive. :(

So he is suing himself as well?

Indeed that is the amusing part.

what is he exactly mad about?

Not sure, that is the dumb part. He got screwed by the architectural committee and his neighbor, but that isn't his beef according to the letter we received. Hopefully he'll talk to me this weekend so I can start ironing it out.

Moar diy flares :)

Take 3 mdf disks, take them to a good machine shop with dimensions

Looks great! You need to invest in some tooling plastic for the molds and get some equipment for gel coating.

Thank you for the comments guys.

Yes, I need to find a way to build a good mold. Masking tape on the mdf mold is a pain, the piece needs sanding and bondo to get it perfectly smooth.

Get some scraps of UHMW. You don't need any release agent or cleanup.

I'd need a 10 inch dia / 4 inch tall block to build a good mold, harder to find such a piece :(

Can uhmw sheets be glued together ?

Moar diy flares :)

Take 3 mdf disks, take them to a good machine shop with dimensions

Looks great! You need to invest in some tooling plastic for the molds and get some equipment for gel coating.

Thank you for the comments guys.

Yes, I need to find a way to build a good mold. Masking tape on the mdf mold is a pain, the piece needs sanding and bondo to get it perfectly smooth.

Crap, I forgot to give you props yesterday. Sweet for sure. What diameter pipe?

6 inch pipe. 1 complete aeroport is $35 local this is cheaper so far.

the gf got 20 % tint on top of her 35% tint all the way around and did 35% on the fwhole windshield. What she didn't tell me was that she had the shop throw in a 10" Memphis street edge and a memphis se2.50. Allllll last night she kept rubbing it in my face that she has a "thumper" and I don't. She keeps doing this evil laugh, it's kind of freaking me out

Edited by chrisommer

the gf got 20 % tint on top of her 35% tint all the way around and did 35% on the fwhole windshield. What she didn't tell me was that she had the shop throw in a 10" Memphis street edge and a memphis se2.50. Allllll last night she kept rubbing it in my face that she has a "thumper" and I don't. She keeps doing this evil laugh, it's kind of freaking me out

I know that has to be depressing.

Allllll last night she kept rubbing it in my face that she has a "thumper" and I don't. She keeps doing this evil laugh, it's kind of freaking me out

Tell her to smiley-asskiss.gifbiggrin.gif

sean your up late

Just rode the sled back from the bar. Visibility on the lake was around 10', needless to say I had a little detour as I had to cross 5 bays and when you can't see very far it isn't easy to stay pointed teh right direction. The snow was incredible though. :)

sean your up late

Just rode the sled back from the bar. Visibility on the lake was around 10', needless to say I had a little detour as I had to cross 5 bays and when you can't see very far it isn't easy to stay pointed teh right direction. The snow was incredible though. :)

What kind of sled?

sean your up late

What kind of sled?

02 Polaris Edge X 600

IMO by far the best bang for the buck sled on the market. Amusingly I bought mine 4-5yrs ago for $2500 and today I could sell it for $2500 :P

That's how I like my snowmobiles.

1o29fo.jpg

one of two bodies and two skeletons pulled out from the hallway wall

gaps in the floor of a pier and beam house = shit

I know that has to be depressing.

No woman I'm dating will thump louder than me :P Except Alma Gates, but she's a grandma.

funny-facebook-handlethetruth.png?w=472&h=248

No way in hell I'd ever to anal. Fuck that.