mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz! Can sure tell it's summer as nobody is online! Man I hate working Saturday! ohnoes9.gif

Off to the GWAR show!woot.gif I can't remember the last time I got off work this early on a weekend.bull.gif feels good.

now that I'm in my "normal" frame of mind, a list of these weeks events:

two clinic bills for strep throat treatment

vet bill for parvo treatment

Whirlpool is replacing the thermostat due to a class action suit settlement saying they made a shitty water heater and have to provide replacement parts even if consumer's warranty has expired (yay)

newer, far louder cell phone for mother (yay?)

finally convinced parents to cut the cord on their land line (yay!)

nothing to pay on the Silverado as we rolled everything into financing; just have to get plates, papers, and insurance in order (mega yay!)

sooooooo, yeah, I'm going to take Sunday off, even though I haven't technically done anything since Wednesday...

and by nothing, I mean nothing. Although, I did get to watch Enter the Dragon on AMC, so there is that, I guess

At 3:05 p.m., the twister touched down in the Tuscarawas community of Sugarcreek. Local fire officials reported significant damage to several structures, including the Skyline Mobile Home Manufacturing Plant just north of the city.

Irony

Vacation time, much needed I might add. Leaving soon to go on a golf trip. :rockwoot::nuts::runlaugh:

Enjoy the beer cart girls. ;)

X2 Had a couple friends that were beer cart girls and it would be worth picking up golfing for

Oddly the course doesn't have a beer cart while were there:peepwall:. No matter we have loads of fun driving back to the clubhouse just to do some shots every couple holes.

Well I survived the Gwar Show realitivly unharmed. domoslay.gifonly a few bruises and a scared mind.

I don't think I mentioned it, but they played in a small theater SO that shit was Crazy.domoslay.gif

I would hate to be the guys cleaning up after them though. I couldnt imagine how much fake blood the sprayed.domoslay.gif Most memorable moument would be Michael Jackson Fucking the alien baby.buttlick.gif

it might be the meds talking but damnit all I want an old fashion SMU neon green frozen margarita...

Sean, did you ever put that Kicker ZX300.1 to work? I think you were going to use it in your sisters boat?

Been thumping an L7 in her boat for a while. :)

Nectar gives the me TEH GAS

You could try isopure. They are another really really highly broken down whey product. Almost amy whey product would work but the stuff that's broken down the most usually is easiest on people with milk issues.

is the W making you leave the room?

No. :)

I never said I didn't have gas before :P

On the way into the office, a 2008 (IIRC) black ///M5 pulled up next to me. Guy puts down his window to give me the thumbs up. I waved back, then that V10 started to scream and he flew off.

Vacation time, much needed I might add. Leaving soon to go on a golf trip. :rockwoot::nuts::runlaugh:

Enjoy the beer cart girls. ;)

X2 Had a couple friends that were beer cart girls and it would be worth picking up golfing for

Oddly the course doesn't have a beer cart while were there:peepwall:. No matter we have loads of fun driving back to the clubhouse just to do some shots every couple holes.

Sounds like fun regardless. :)

I'm still limping from the mosh pit today. limp, limp, "damn them kids, I'm getting to old for this shit".tongue.gif

Thank god its my Friday! Come on Friday.....

it might be the meds talking but damnit all I want an old fashion SMU neon green frozen margarita...

The meds can definetly say some funny things.tongue.gif

The meds can definetly say some funny things.tongue.gif

OK I'm frustrated. Can someone spoon feed me or link me to an online port *AREA* calculator?

For this.

# Fs: 17.4 Hz

# Le: 4.0mH

# Re: 3.8 Ohms (Voice Coils wired in series)

# Qms: 3.62

# Qes: .42

# Qts: 0.37

# Mms: 525g

# Cms: 0.16 mm/N

# Vas: 313L

# Sd: 1182 cm^2

# BL: 22.9

# X-max: 32mm

# Pmax: 1500W

# SPL: 87.8 db/1W/1M

I'm still limping from the mosh pit today. limp, limp, "damn them kids, I'm getting to old for this shit".tongue.gif

I got kicked in the egg basket in a pit once by some dbag.

It was intended too. He got the old double fist behind the shoulder blades later and landed knees first onto the cement. Most of the time in a pit I end up carry out all the wounded with some other big guy making sure girls and 130 pound dudes don't die.

Teenagers in New Jersey feel even more singled out than their standard egocentrism engenders. New drivers in the state are required to purchase red decals for their license plates, letting other motorists and law enforcement know who's behind the wheel. Critics of the law say it also puts a big target on the car for anyone intending to do harm to young people. The stickers making easy prey for sex offenders is a big factor in the movement against the legislation.

While opponents of the law argue about the safety of teen motorists, supporters say they are also concerned for the well-being of youngsters. Backers of the law argue that bad actors can find teenagers in places like malls and parking lots as it is, and the law makes it possible for law enforcement to uphold the restrictions on younger drivers that are intended to keep them safe. According to The Wall Street Journal, many teens and parents are refusing to follow the law, opting to pay the $100 fine that may result if caught. Opposition has been gathering on Facebook and other social media outposts, and legislation to repeal the requirement has been introduced.

I for one would love to know if there is a dumbass teenager behind the wheel

I'm getting about 60 inches from car stereo dot com.

winisd online is being a pain in my starfish ATM. Just wanted to confirm. I'm going to draw up some cutshees for those Boxes we talked about Sean. I might have them put together today..... and a BGE stand.

Leave it to lobbyists and journalists (two of America's most beloved demographics) to find a way to game the beefed-up security system at the Texas Capitol.

And while helping themselves, they've helped everyone see the full folly of what is now going on at the building when it comes to guns.

Back in April, the State Preservation Board, over the opposition of Gov. Rick Perry, its chairman, voted to install metal detectors at the Capitol in the wake of a shooting incident outside the building in which nobody was hurt.

We, reluctantly, are on record as supporting the use of metal detectors. We don't like it but view it is a sad nod to the reality of life in a society in which there are too many guns in the hands of too many people who shouldn't have guns.

So we applaud the Preservation Board for the metal detector decision. But board members expressed no support for making the Capitol a no-gun zone — like all courthouses and schools around the state. It remains perfectly legal to carry a loaded rifle into the Capitol. We hope such a move would raise some eyebrows and catch the attention of security folks, but it's legal.

And so is carrying a concealed weapon for folks who have concealed handgun licenses. Why anybody needs to carry a concealed handgun in the Capitol is beyond us, but, we suppose, there might be a tourist or two who pack their pistols along with their cameras, maps and sunscreen.

Here's where the nonsense (and the lobbyists and journalists) comes into play. Under the system now in place at the Capitol, metal detectors are in place to screen out illegal weapons — including concealed handguns carried by folks without concealed handgun licenses.

But if you have a CHL, you get to bypass the metal detectors and whatever lines might form at them. So if you tell the folks who are checking for concealed guns that you legally have a concealed gun, they wave you in. And that makes the cost of a CHL a sound investment for folks like lobbyists and journalists who are frequently in and out of the Capitol, especially when the Legislature is in session.

The American-Statesman's Mike Ward recently reported about lobbyists arming up for the session by taking the concealed handgun course. Many have no interest in carrying a weapon.

This isn't about shooting. This is about shooting past the lines at the metal detectors.

"For 140 bucks, plus a $2 handling fee, it's worth it," lobbyist Bill Miller said recently after completing the course.

Journalists, including some at the Statesman, are planning to take the course for the same reason.

Crazy, isn't it? Who would have thought the concealed handgun law ever would have anything to do with expedited entry to the Capitol?

We understand the attempted logic behind what is going on. Anyone who has a CHL has undergone a criminal background check, so there is no need to worry about them carrying a gun in the Capitol.

In another reminder of the nonsense of the new system, Ward reported Friday that many state employees — who don't have to go through the metal detectors — do not go through criminal background checks.

14xl63c.jpg

I got kicked in the egg basket in a pit once by some dbag.

It was intended too. He got the old double fist behind the shoulder blades later and landed knees first onto the cement. Most of the time in a pit I end up carry out all the wounded with some other big guy making sure girls and 130 pound dudes don't die.

I'm about 50 lbs lighter than I was a few years ago SO I definetly wasn't as effective as I use to be. Once the concrete floor got wet shit got interesting......trippy.gif

Just thought I should mention I hate people who can't use proper grammar, spelling, or punctuation. It's rather annoying, when I KNOW they have a full QWERTY keyboard in front their faces.

/rant