mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Those Sony's are VERY heavy in the low end lol

They'd call it fat...and I don't mean phat. :(

Even low impedance cans?

(can = sealed headphone, right :peepwall: )

Fuck it just get the Sennheiser HD 800's...only 1400 bucks :lol:

Anyone wanna send me some beer?

This 'malt liquor' shit sucks

Even low impedance cans?

Cans without an amp is just like door speakers off a HU, sure they will sound okay but an amplifier makes them sound amazing :P

seeing as I never plan on paying more than 150 for a set of headphones I doubt I'll be spending 200+ on an amp for it...the juice on my sound card will work just fine...

seeing as I never plan on paying more than 150 for a set of headphones I doubt I'll be spending 200+ on an amp for it...the juice on my sound card will work just fine...

me too, unless I ever get an external USB MA-Audio setup. mmmmmm

Even low impedance cans?

Cans without an amp is just like door speakers off a HU, sure they will sound okay but an amplifier makes them sound amazing :P

In that case, I could use one for my Sennheiser 380pros.

http://indianapolis.metromix.com/events/essay_photo_gallery/halloween-haunted-houses-coast/1482308/content

If you are close to any of these Haunts, check them out. Some of the best in the US. Spookhaven hopes to make this list some day.

First job of the day is setting up the ghost bust. Might have to take some pictures today of this.

Anyone have any idea what "O.F" might mean on a multimeter? It keeps showing up on my meter when I set it to Ohms, my good multimeter got smashed by someone I still don't know. Anyways this one is like a $10 one and it keeps showing that when I try to get it to read.

I would guess it's an error or diagnostic message on your meter.

An amp is critical. Defeats the purpose of cans without.

funny-car-photos-you-seriously-dont-know-why-we-pulled-you-over.jpg

funny-car-photos-why-pay-for-a-shiny-limo.jpg

On this date...

In 1789, the U.S. Congress passed the Judiciary Act which provided an attorney general and the Supreme Court. In 1789, the U.S. Post Office was established. In 1869, "Black Friday" occured when the U.S. government began to sell off large quantities of gold to prevent Gould and Frisk from controlling the market. In 1890, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints officially renounced polygamy. In 1906, Theodore Roosvelt declared Devil's Tower in Wyoming as the first National Monument. In 1947, the Majestic 12 was allegedly established by Harry Truman. In 1948, the Honda Motor Company was established. In 1957, Dwight D. Eisenhower sent troops to Little Rock, AK to enforce desegregation. In 1968, 60 Minutes debuted on CBS. In 1968, Swaziland joined the United Nations. In 1973, Guinea-Bissau declared its independance from Portugal. In 1979, Compu-Serve launched the first customer internet service, including the first public e-mail service. Happy Birthday Sir Arthur Guinness (1725-1803), John Marshall (1755-1835). RIP Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss) (1991).

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."

-Lewis Carroll

</FRIDAY>