mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can growl loudly as well and regularly bum rush people in the snow.

Office isn't going to open until 10am tomorrow because of the snow here. The whole inch and half we got. dancingsmilie.gif for delayed opening. suicide-santa.giffor Virginian fear of snow and "inclement weather".

New England is getting hammered like a girl on prom night; JFK and Newark Int'l are closed

New England is getting hammered like a girl on prom night; JFK and Newark Int'l are closed

I would love to get some of that down here. I want to see how long it takes the city to dig out when they only have 17 plows.

I think 1200 or 1400gram thinsulate is what they have as well. Beastly.

good lord 3 pounds of thinsulate? makes my knees hurt just thinking about that

still laughing my ass off at the people in the area complaining about overnight lows in the upper 20's :roflmao:

What part of eastern Idaho Are you from Duran? My W was born in Twin Falls. We visit her familly alot who live in Twin, and Idaho falls area's.

Idaho Falls ;)

So what makes them 10 second amps? Why can't you run them daily?

Board traces, rated power versus mosfets, torroidals, among other things. Heck if we (a friend and I) get our hands on one sd16k we'll post everything :)

First proper snow-fall of the year.

And just in time, short wheeling trip planned on Wednesday or Thursday, more snow = less mud, which is excellent.

The airport in Helsinki was last closed because of snow in 2003, for 30 minutes :P

Those darn finn's must eat snow...

Needless to say he was shocked when a sport ute with a trailer beat his ass

WINNAR

Santa is going to bring me a whole lot of getting drunk.

Ok, that he might bring :)

And that didn't even happen so much.....

I have dinner planned at my Sissy's house tomorrow. Otherwise my plan is Do as little as possible.

My Mom is cooking up a prime rib, I assume with a rub and slow cook, but we will see.

I did a standing rib roast mahself. WINNER.

Only went through 3 bones in though. But thats awesome. I'll season the rest of that bad boy like crazy like an italian beef roast and have the most epic of lunch meat EVER!!!!!!1!!

Is it too early to get drunk?

Not to early at all.:) What are we drinking?

Roederer. Holidays scream for Champagne

You turning me on to Roderer is great. So thanks again. Surdyks ALWAS has a good sale on the sauce, and almost anything under that lable is yummy. Price v flavor and sparkle is really great.

I buy other cheep stuff for memosas, but I can drink 2-3 bottles of roderer mah self.

Speaking of guns, I'm wanting to buy a revolver for protection/range shooting. Anything special I should look for besides something that fits well?

Why revolver if I may ask?

Are you new to hand guns?

Also are you married and if so will she ever be in a situation where she needs it?

And finally, price limit?

Also if this is for home defence buy a Super Nova Pump action in 12 gauge and then you can pop off any 12 gauge shotgun ammo you may find. The shotgun is the BEST home defence weapon.

I think 1200 or 1400gram thinsulate is what they have as well. Beastly.

good lord 3 pounds of thinsulate? makes my knees hurt just thinking about that

still laughing my ass off at the people in the area complaining about overnight lows in the upper 20's :roflmao:

They are for standing, not walking.

Is it too early to get drunk?

Not to early at all.:) What are we drinking?

Roederer. Holidays scream for Champagne

You turning me on to Roderer is great. So thanks again. Surdyks ALWAS has a good sale on the sauce, and almost anything under that lable is yummy. Price v flavor and sparkle is really great.

I buy other cheep stuff for memosas, but I can drink 2-3 bottles of roderer mah self.

I drank at least that during the holidays :) Hate to tell you I bought it for $14 a bottle...but I had a very short temporary hook up. Loaded up the basement though.

Speaking of guns, I'm wanting to buy a revolver for protection/range shooting. Anything special I should look for besides something that fits well?

Why revolver if I may ask?

Are you new to hand guns?

Also are you married and if so will she ever be in a situation where she needs it?

And finally, price limit?

Also if this is for home defence buy a Super Nova Pump action in 12 gauge and then you can pop off any 12 gauge shotgun ammo you may find. The shotgun is the BEST home defence weapon.

And to prove that, go to a shooting range and shoot ANY pistol. Then go to a clay range and shoot any shotgun. You'll instantaneously realize how ridiculous a pistol is for home defense unless you are seriously trained. I don't think I could hit someone if they were 5ft away if I were nervous, yes thats an exaggeration, but not by much.

Forget about the shotgun; MGL + M576 round is where its at :roflmao:

It looks like another amp of mine died due to the damn weather. RF 250.2 didn't power up this morning in the cold. Last two times I haven't had something power on in the cold, they all died. Damn, I did not want to spend money on a friggin car amp.

Shotgun + 00 buck rounds.

And for the love of baby Jesus, don't get one without a stock on it. Make sure it has a friggin stock, not just a pistol grip.

FML. I came to work to work on a few things and drink my morning coffee. I go to the coffee pot and I'm out of friggin coffee.