mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Save it for Netflix.

Seems like an Independence Day themed film...

I have 'Legion' at home and want to watch asap.

TSO is coming tomorrow again

<<Gets paid to watch them, then back to hockey for weekend games.

Out of nearly 100 concerts I have been to, it was one of two that I ever left early.

TSO is coming tomorrow again

<<Gets paid to watch them, then back to hockey for weekend games.

Out of nearly 100 concerts I have been to, it was one of two that I ever left early.

yeah, it wasnt too impressed last year. But whatever its an easy 8 hour shift plus changeover back to hockey.

random question: what amount of volume is considered an IB alignment; 5x VAS? 7? 10? I used to have a couple of links about this bookmarked but I lost them, probably from the reformat last year

Save it for Netflix.

Seems like an Independence Day themed film...

I have 'Legion' at home and want to watch asap.

Independence Day is 100 times better tho.

Legion... another bad movie.

If you are wondering what to watch... "Sexy Beast" , "Danny.The.Dog" , "Touching.The.Void" , "Alpha Dog" , "Escape.from.Alcatraz" .. and that should you keep you busy for a while, Aaron.

Super hard check last night at the AHL hockey game. Knocked the glass outta position and had to delay the game for a couple minutes to fix it. Overall, pretty intimidating trying to fix it infront of the players and the audience.

I now have a kitchen aid mixer and a 15x15x1.5" bamboo cutting board. Now to go find a real knife. :)

Standing in standard Sorel Pack boots outside without a shelter and 45 min and your feet are frozen. I've been out for 8 hours at a pop and nothing in the Rocky's

Link to said epic rocky boots?

Please and thank you.

They aren't made anymore. I imagine the 1200 or 1400 ones on their site are somewhat comparable. Have to check out the sole height though. Those with a thick sole and inserts to raise you even more are key.

I think 1200 or 1400gram thinsulate is what they have as well. Beastly.

good lord 3 pounds of thinsulate? makes my knees hurt just thinking about that

still laughing my ass off at the people in the area complaining about overnight lows in the upper 20's :roflmao:

They are for standing, not walking.

Hmmm, never heard of footwear used only for standing before :roflmao:

You don't spend much time on lakes in the winter now do you?

Is it too early to get drunk?

Not to early at all.:) What are we drinking?

Roederer. Holidays scream for Champagne

You turning me on to Roderer is great. So thanks again. Surdyks ALWAS has a good sale on the sauce, and almost anything under that lable is yummy. Price v flavor and sparkle is really great.

I buy other cheep stuff for memosas, but I can drink 2-3 bottles of roderer mah self.

I drank at least that during the holidays :) Hate to tell you I bought it for $14 a bottle...but I had a very short temporary hook up. Loaded up the basement though.

Nice deal. Was that the california estate? I was at 17 bucks I think.

The goood schtuff. $14 was liquor store cost at 25% of normal distribution price. One time two day special from the rep to my buddy who owns a liquor store. ;)

random question: what amount of volume is considered an IB alignment; 5x VAS? 7? 10? I used to have a couple of links about this bookmarked but I lost them, probably from the reformat last year

Yes. Ha.

I've seen as low as 3x, but I like 10x personally.

I now have a kitchen aid mixer and a 15x15x1.5" bamboo cutting board. Now to go find a real knife. :)

Just one warning. 15x15 is pretty small...bamboo is also hard on blades. I regularly use it myself, just fyi.

where is the bangs head on wall icon

:deadhorse: Maybe this would work better for you?

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

To be quite honest, shit like that is why I don't stray from SSA. I have a hard time dealing with subjective answers myself.

I see Adrian in here....

Never answered my question!

repost.gif

Wait wait, I think I did. Duran even quoted me ?

Ask me again, sorry !

Lol i didn't see anythin.. how come the stetsom/SounDigital 10 second amps?