mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

< is learning how to refinish CF.

CF as in Carbon Fiber? If so, what is there to re-finish? Unless it was covered in paint/clear, there should be nothing to re-finish.

where is the bangs head on wall icon

http://www.caraudio-...__80#entry30928

I knew "Deephaven" was you... Now i know where you live :P

He seems slightly better then the Blues Teammates about subjectivity and just getting sand in their vag... Sq_MGB is a cool guy but damn do they take things personally. I hate all this talk about "Voo Doo".

peepwall.gif

CF as in Carbon Fiber? If so, what is there to re-finish? Unless it was covered in paint/clear, there should be nothing to re-finish.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-how-tos-installations/216018-repairing-damaged-faded-carbon-wings.html

yes, clear coated will be applied.

http://forums.evolut...rbon-wings.html

Very nice!

I'm in a love hate relationship with CF...

Some cars it can look so awesome.. but some cases it looks like rotten asshole.

I love the look of Kevlar though

Same same. As much as I like my CF spoiler, I kinda would rather have it be the same color as the car. But if this project doesnt work out, that might be the route I will take.

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

To be quite honest, shit like that is why I don't stray from SSA. I have a hard time dealing with subjective answers myself.

I thought you were implying I am beating a dead horse and should stop...which is somewhat true, but at this point it is sheer amusement so I will continue to beat on it until it gives.

Best part is I can make a VERY educated guess on how much engineering went into the redesign, but if you've read closely it is rather spelled out.

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

To be quite honest, shit like that is why I don't stray from SSA. I have a hard time dealing with subjective answers myself.

I thought you were implying I am beating a dead horse and should stop...which is somewhat true, but at this point it is sheer amusement so I will continue to beat on it until it gives.

Someone needs to do it..

Someone needs to do it..

Yes I agree Sean is very good at it.

Yes you are beating a dead horse, but you need to make sure people know the difference between Voo Doo and Real Measurements :)

The Chat seems busy tonight.

The Chat seems busy tonight.

Hop in! :eek5wavey:

Don't have anything to chat about.

So much misinformation in that thread, but yeah, you can not just throw clear coat over the CF. You don't just throw paint on fiberglass do you? You have to bind it with resin first. I can't believe the factory vendor did not understand this.

Someone needs to do it..

Yes you are beating a dead horse, but you need to make sure people know the difference between Voo Doo and Real Measurements :)

Unfortunately on that site which is full of idiots and has a few idiots moderating, you are going to get nowhere.

Someone needs to do it..

Unfortunately on that site which is full of idiots and has a few idiots moderating, you are going to get nowhere.

As long as there are no post deletes we will be fine, but if there are I can make it publicly humiliating for them here. I am not going to stand for this anywhere, at least that I go, and yes I only go there because they requested I take it from here to there but alas it won't help their subjective nonsense be acceptable to me.

I now have a kitchen aid mixer and a 15x15x1.5" bamboo cutting board. Now to go find a real knife. :)

Just one warning. 15x15 is pretty small...bamboo is also hard on blades. I regularly use it myself, just fyi.

Its bigger than what I had, and picked up a Henckels 8" chefs knife.

imag0104y.jpg

Can't decide if I want to keep it or buy a 10" instead.

Someone needs to do it..

ehh.gifpeepwall.gif

I think 1200 or 1400gram thinsulate is what they have as well. Beastly.

good lord 3 pounds of thinsulate? makes my knees hurt just thinking about that

still laughing my ass off at the people in the area complaining about overnight lows in the upper 20's :roflmao:

They are for standing, not walking.

Hmmm, never heard of footwear used only for standing before :roflmao:

You don't spend much time on lakes in the winter now do you?

If I do its usually on a boat and the air temp hovers around 75 ish :roflmao:

stupid fuckers forgot to plug in some lights and the antenna when they reinstalled the dash

*sigh*