mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I see Adrian in here....

Never answered my question!

repost.gif

Wait wait, I think I did. Duran even quoted me ?

Ask me again, sorry !

Lol i didn't see anythin.. how come the stetsom/SounDigital 10 second amps?

Board traces / construction, mosfets versus rated power, torroidal transformers...among others.

3k!

What a whore!

where is the bangs head on wall icon

http://www.caraudio-...__80#entry30928

I knew "Deephaven" was you... Now i know where you live :P

He seems slightly better then the Blues Teammates about subjectivity and just getting sand in their vag... Sq_MGB is a cool guy but damn do they take things personally. I hate all this talk about "Voo Doo".

peepwall.gif

I despise the Voodoo surrounding SQ in some crowds. And the same voodoo some SPL people spew.

He seems slightly better then the Blues Teammates about subjectivity and just getting sand in their vag... Sq_MGB is a cool guy but damn do they take things personally. I hate all this talk about "Voo Doo".

peepwall.gif

I despise the Voodoo surrounding SQ in some crowds. And the same voodoo some SPL people spew.

The one thing I KNOW is not voodoo is Totties SPL dust. ;)

peepwall.gif

The one thing I KNOW is not voodoo is Totties SPL dust. ;)

I need some of that for sure !

:)

Is it too early to get drunk?

Not to early at all.:) What are we drinking?

Roederer. Holidays scream for Champagne

You turning me on to Roderer is great. So thanks again. Surdyks ALWAS has a good sale on the sauce, and almost anything under that lable is yummy. Price v flavor and sparkle is really great.

I buy other cheep stuff for memosas, but I can drink 2-3 bottles of roderer mah self.

I drank at least that during the holidays :) Hate to tell you I bought it for $14 a bottle...but I had a very short temporary hook up. Loaded up the basement though.

Nice deal. Was that the california estate? I was at 17 bucks I think.

The goood schtuff. $14 was liquor store cost at 25% of normal distribution price. One time two day special from the rep to my buddy who owns a liquor store. ;)

That's an insanely low price. Did you buy 3 cases?

:drink40:

Blasphemy, beers should be filled as they have been filled during the time of our ancestors !

:lol:

:drink40:

Blasphemy, beers should be filled as they have been filled during the time of our ancestors !

:lol:

:gayhaaay1:

Kids are finally back home with me, time to let the reprogramming begin. Does anyone wanna hit the grocery store for me? My fridge is empty since they been gone for a week.

Reprogramming?

For Ryan, you can sort of hear her.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/8610/oof.mp4

I didn't use any brake or do anything because if you rev before launch on our roads right now you just get the traction control. I could have disabled it but then I just burn up my snow tires. The goal was to record sound above 3k which I did albeit in a shitty way. I need a friend to record outside the car to really get it.

Where is the rev limiter in that bitch? All I saw was shifting at 7 and a red 8. I had no idea they wound out that much. Nothing like a big engine screaming at high RPM.

Love the sound. :)

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

To be quite honest, shit like that is why I don't stray from SSA. I have a hard time dealing with subjective answers myself.

I thought you were implying I am beating a dead horse and should stop...which is somewhat true, but at this point it is sheer amusement so I will continue to beat on it until it gives.

Someone needs to do it..

Yes I agree Sean is very good at it.

Yes you are beating a dead horse, but you need to make sure people know the difference between Voo Doo and Real Measurements :)

Unfortunately on that site which is full of idiots and has a few idiots moderating, you are going to get nowhere.

Wait, what site?

A site that you are a mod on. :roflmao:

Touche. Although at this point I am not going to let them get by with subjective bullshit answers. From the day their type joined any forum it got worse.

To be quite honest, shit like that is why I don't stray from SSA. I have a hard time dealing with subjective answers myself.

I thought you were implying I am beating a dead horse and should stop...which is somewhat true, but at this point it is sheer amusement so I will continue to beat on it until it gives.

Someone needs to do it..

Yes I agree Sean is very good at it.

Yes you are beating a dead horse, but you need to make sure people know the difference between Voo Doo and Real Measurements :)

Unfortunately on that site which is full of idiots and has a few idiots moderating, you are going to get nowhere.

Wait, what site?

A site that you are a mod on. :roflmao:

That does not help. :P Was not sure if you were mixing up CA.com and CA-F.com. ;)

Reprogramming?

I believe he means he has to re-train them how to act properly.

Reprogramming?

:fryingpan:

Reprogramming?

Bingo!

Union Pacific called me today, I start Jan. 10. w00t w00t.

Changeover was smooth, TSO brings there own stage so didnt need to build one. Tomorrows changeover will be rough. Wont get started till 2am at least.

Reprogramming?

Bingo!

Union Pacific called me today, I start Jan. 10. w00t w00t.

:woot: