mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Son of a.... just typed out a big post about the W505 and my internet screwed up and I lost it..... ugh

Okay well one more time.

Cons:

Don't think I can do A2DP Bluetooth (Music from device to unit)

Optical Cable requires special cable that costs $100

Pros:

Double DIN = Awesome

The Alpine unit has a much better signal than my old Pioneer, all my speakers seem to play better.

Reprogramming?

I believe he means he has to re-train them how to act properly.

Bingo!

Union Pacific called me today, I start Jan. 10. w00t w00t.

:woot::woot:

Congrats!

Going car shopping after work in the AM

Got your eye on something special?

Eying an 05 Scion xB :)

They are a disease. Ray knows the answer I am looking for if he has ANY engineering capability at all. Funny thing is I left it open for them. ANY objective answer would make me happy, and should be uber easy.

More details posted elsewhere

I hope we (SSA), when I try to explain why we change things it makes sense to people and is objective and simple enough. For example some of the changes on the Icon, mostly were about increasing abuse tolerance, and to do that we adjusted the suspension to a tiny bit stiffer, went to a harder dustcap and went to heartier leads to take more abuse, to add to that we have some adjustments coming to the Xcon too, but I will leave that for a later date.

You don't have to, you aren't touting them as the second coming of god.

Good vid Sean !

Thanks, but not good. Just a promise to Ryan I wanted to keep. Not sure when I'll get a real vid/recording of the exhaust but wanted to at least get something up.

Is it too early to get drunk?

Not to early at all.:) What are we drinking?

Roederer. Holidays scream for Champagne

You turning me on to Roderer is great. So thanks again. Surdyks ALWAS has a good sale on the sauce, and almost anything under that lable is yummy. Price v flavor and sparkle is really great.

I buy other cheep stuff for memosas, but I can drink 2-3 bottles of roderer mah self.

I drank at least that during the holidays :) Hate to tell you I bought it for $14 a bottle...but I had a very short temporary hook up. Loaded up the basement though.

Nice deal. Was that the california estate? I was at 17 bucks I think.

The goood schtuff. $14 was liquor store cost at 25% of normal distribution price. One time two day special from the rep to my buddy who owns a liquor store. ;)

That's an insanely low price. Did you buy 3 cases?

Should have, wasn't thinking.

For Ryan, you can sort of hear her.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/8610/oof.mp4

I didn't use any brake or do anything because if you rev before launch on our roads right now you just get the traction control. I could have disabled it but then I just burn up my snow tires. The goal was to record sound above 3k which I did albeit in a shitty way. I need a friend to record outside the car to really get it.

Where is the rev limiter in that bitch? All I saw was shifting at 7 and a red 8. I had no idea they wound out that much. Nothing like a big engine screaming at high RPM.

I think it is detuned to only turn 7200, not exactly sure though. Goes through the first 3 gears rather quickly

Reprogramming?

I believe he means he has to re-train them how to act properly.

Bingo!

Union Pacific called me today, I start Jan. 10. w00t w00t.

Congrats!

vikings just got screwed on the last play.

Screwed out of a better draft pick. Why did they win? Help the Bears and worsen your draft position??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CONCUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

mb_red_square.jpg

Put some wheels on it and you got yourself an xB.

I am just kidding of course. If you like it, that's all that matters!

Add one uber powerful mouse and a squirrel cage connecting to a generator and BANG!

The mouse might eat the toast or at least the crumbs though, so watch out.

n1000462996_30144901_2007.jpg

For the joking about xBs, I do have to share this picture. This was my first truck, a wanna-be 1977 Avalanche. Guy I bought it from chopped the rear roof and windows off of Suburban and threw a 400 c.i. small block under the hood. Zip-in back window and fold flat seats made this an excellent camping vehicle.

Threw a rod, sold it to a friend who then demolished it as seen in this picture. Bought my Dodge Ram to replace it and loved it for 4 years... until now. Leaky head gasket, valve covers are leaking, power steering is leaking, the idler pulley just went out not too long ago. Oy vey what a headache.

The mouse might eat the toast or at least the crumbs though, so watch out.

I believe that's called fuel.

I love the Xb and the Cube and the other boxy utilitarian vehicles. I love simple designs for a specific purpose. With that being said and having ridden in and driven and Xb on several occasions, I would NEVER spend my money on one.

jesus fucking christ!

FTW!