mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pinched nerve or compressed disk?

Hope its not lymes bro.

J

Seriously just feels like tired muscles. I actually feel like I rode 150mi on my bike a day or two ago. Almost a "good" pain, but not when you didn't do anything to earn it.

I know that feeling.........Maybe running around with your son? I know a few hrs when I go back to NY with my daughter leaves me WRECKED.

J

Do you think they are really Blue Print Audio?

??????

Kryptonwhite's video title.

Well I gave in last night and ordered 2 droid X phones. I guess I can put mine to good use. Maybe visit here more often.

that 200 lb. Trinitron wasn't as heavy as it was 10 years ago

*flexes*

Well I gave in last night and ordered 2 droid X phones. I guess I can put mine to good use. Maybe visit here more often.

:woot:

*flexes*

*oh my*

Fuck work.

Only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck work.

:jon: I am with you on this one. I had to go Sid Vicious on the MFer's I work with yesterday, and probably again today. Good thing for me that I like love confrontation. I am so glad its friday for me. :woot:

Hope its not lymes bro.

J

Seriously just feels like tired muscles. I actually feel like I rode 150mi on my bike a day or two ago. Almost a "good" pain, but not when you didn't do anything to earn it.

I know that feeling.........Maybe running around with your son? I know a few hrs when I go back to NY with my daughter leaves me WRECKED.

J

It gets worse overnight though.

Hope its not lymes bro.

J

J

It gets worse overnight though.

Time for a Flexeril. They do wonders for loosening teh muscles. That or a hot tub or both. :fing34:

Came on all of a sudden though, just looking up the phone now for the call up doc.

I just got one, have a ssa shortcut on the home screen, it's pretty cool.

Just looking for a widget that shows latest topics from ssa on one of the screens, would be very cool.

Had my back lock up on me for the first time in my life a few weeks ago. I bent over and couldn't stand back up. Happened 3 times in a day, was scary.

Scary indeed. I can't say that getting older is fun.

*flexes*

I have one from '96 I'll need to move out of my place when I decide to upgrade :peepwall:

Came on all of a sudden though, just looking up the phone now for the call up doc.

Hopefully you don't have whatever teh woman has, they don't have a friggin clue.

*flexes*

I have one from '96 I'll need to move out of my place when I decide to upgrade :peepwall:

Sell on craigslist as is where is.

Hopefully you don't have whatever teh woman has, they don't have a friggin clue.

Help line didn't have a clue either, recommended a physical. :Doh:

Damn I hate it when people smell like cat piss! At the post office and somebody smelled to no end!

Help line didn't have a clue either, recommended a physical. :Doh:

Nothing wrong with a physical and prostate check. ;)

Finger is the ass TOP!

Can't believe how viral that crap is