mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Snow is completely gone! Sorry Sean

Still have at least 6" in my yard, Northern MN is getting dumped on right now, but the forecast that was supposed to put 5" here has just changed :( :( :(

I wish you all the snow possible Sean, I just don't want to see any of it. Screw winter.

The worst days though are the ones where it isn't summer yet, but the snow is gone. Gray, dreary and shit.

Give me snow and just BARELY below 32F until the day it turns 75 and I'd be in heaven. The whole 40F and no snow sucks.

I wont be seeing any till next winter............Its getting warmer here.

J

I like the mid 80's myself.

I like the mid 80's myself.

x2

85F - Temperature needed to properly digest food

:ghost:

History. Why wouldn't you?

Amusingly that was pointed towards me and I didn't bash him. Just stated the obvious.

And no matter the product, I do despise it when people bring something to market that really isn't useful and then market it to people who don't know any better.

Is it personal? I may be a young gun in the car audio world and i obviously look up to him. He has turned into what started as a hobby into something much bigger. That is like a dream for most of us enthusiast isnt it? i mean why not make money off from something you absolutely love.

Is it personal? I may be a young gun in the car audio world and i obviously look up to him. He has turned into what started as a hobby into something much bigger. That is like a dream for most of us enthusiast isnt it? I mean why not make money off from something you absolutely love.

That's what he's doing. But from what I'm reading in the thread the product is worthless.

Is it personal? I may be a young gun in the car audio world and i obviously look up to him. He has turned into what started as a hobby into something much bigger. That is like a dream for most of us enthusiast isnt it? i mean why not make money off from something you absolutely love.

Why do you care what I think? You are old enough to make your own opinions and don't like mine anyways.

Why do you care what I think? You are old enough to make your own opinions and don't like mine anyways.

No daddy, I didn't mean it like that! :roflmao:

Just curiosity. we have had a past and it seems like all you do is be a dick to everyone. you talk about how other forums are garbage because of how people treat each other but your a hypocrite because you do just that on this forum.

Just curiosity. we have had a past and it seems like all you do is be a dick to everyone. you talk about how other forums are garbage because of how people treat each other but your a hypocrite because you do just that on this forum.

That's never been a reason why I've stated other forums are garbage, unless you are taking the liberty of extending the allowance of craptons of misinformation being acceptable. It will never be to me.

Nice signature, Sean.

Sick of all the Sandy Labia's. Figured if I outlined why, they might get it.

Funny since a ton of the people who are seriously frustrated by me come back and thank me for being direct and what they originally thought was mean later. Maybe this will shorten the process. And of course a ton of them are douches and are not helpable.

I don't see ///M5 being a dick to anyone, some people just don't like the truth.

It's funny how you're not the only one saying the product won't work, but when you keep your ground suddenly you're the "dickface".

You ask a question, it get's ignored. I just don't get it, nor do I really care about the whole situation, but people make it like you hate Meade and you are bashing his product because of that... the whole thing get's to a personal level and the topic, if the product actually works, is set to a side.

Nice signature, Sean.

Sick of all the Sandy Labia's. Figured if I outlined why, they might get it.

Funny since a ton of the people who are seriously frustrated by me come back and thank me for being direct and what they originally thought was mean later. Maybe this will shorten the process. And of course a ton of them are douches and are not helpable.

Well put Sean.

It's funny how you're not the only one saying the product won't work, but when you keep your ground suddenly you're the "dickface".

You ask a question, it get's ignored. I just don't get it, nor do I really care about the whole situation, but people make it like you hate Meade and you are bashing his product because of that... the whole thing get's to a personal level and the topic, if the product actually works, is set to a side.

This was just about to get to my initial point, but bs emotions got in the way of the thread :(

We are considering unacceptable distortion as - 40dB from the fundamental. This is pretty standard. As far as the last question... is this a math test? lol Ok i'll play. 10*(LOG(1000)-LOG(900))= 0.46dB. Most people can not hear a 0.5dB difference. Though i'm sure there is someone out there who claim they can.

First harmonic or sum of harmonics? Obviously should be based on THD. Amusingly I don't have to ask the question to know the answer.

Either way, what a useless device. NO ONE needs it. :( :( :(