mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yeah, I am going to go get some Xanax from my mommy today. That always works for a day or two for me.

Does anyone here have a Netflix subscription?

With General Motors' cash flow back to reasonable levels, the company is re-evaluating its position on Australian-built Zeta rockets like the Holden Commodore. The last one we had on our shores was the much-lamented Pontiac G8, which was essentially a Commodore with a new set of badges.

With the success of the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, GM has reportedly okay'd the development of a new Zeta sedan for the American market. According to reports, it's slated to debut in early 2013 as a 2014 model, concurrent with the introduction of the redesigned Holden Commodore. Particular details, such as engine size, transmission options and horsepower figures are as yet unavailable. That said, a pushrod small block in the neighborhood of 430 horsepower probably isn't too far off the mark.

The rumor gets juicier, and a tad more unbelievable, with the revelation that a sport wagon and Ute version of the car are coming as well. The ute, if it happens, will debut around the same time as the sedan, with the sport wagon arriving later in 2013.

for 4 years I've been effed over by this.

booooooOOOOOooo

It could be way worse though. At least it's not 100% constant, and on the upswing, I'm getting so used to it I can almost function normally.

Mine's not constant either............Very coming and going. Especially the gas.

J

I have massive gas today. I can send people running for fresh air.

Apparently I am Fi's new phone support tech. Haha.

I has problem whiz BTL. Iz not loud enuff. Need moar cowbell !

I just thought it was interesting that somehow they got my cell and felt I was the person to contact.

Well then Aaron when will the neo's be ready ;)

I haz one :P

Aren't you special ;)

Do you like it?

I'll let you know as soon as it's hooked up, it does look awful pretty!

Any opinions on what the best laptop is?

I played with a macbook pro today and was pretty impressed (still not impressed with the price tag)

Of course people play plenty for mac pro but never for top end windows PC (a reason why I think windows gets a bad rap) so I have no top end PC to play with

Take a gander at Falcon NorthWest

roflcopterz

??

I think he posted that before reading your post and found it funny you both recommended them.

I think he posted that before reading your post and found it funny you both recommended them.

Oh, I didn't see that he recommended them as well, thanks Ryan

I want no more ankle pain damnit

Chicken is in the sweet tea brine and the entire kitchen, not just the carving area, has been decontaminated. Guess working at a nuclear plant might be a good fit, considering the extremes I go for sanitary conditions...first time carving a chicken in a long while so the cuts are a bit sloppy; oh well

I want no more ankle pain damnit

Stop making all those foot fetish videos then?

Considering the size of your feet I'd bet you make a tidy sum with those kinds of videos :roflmao:

Not even sure what that kind of video would be...

Chicken is in the sweet tea brine and the entire kitchen, not just the carving area, has been decontaminated.

aaand just as I'm taking the trash bag outside the pup is munching on half a squirrel in the mudroom/laundry room; hooray, another room to disinfect

Chicken is in the sweet tea brine and the entire kitchen, not just the carving area, has been decontaminated. Guess working at a nuclear plant might be a good fit, considering the extremes I go for sanitary conditions...first time carving a chicken in a long while so the cuts are a bit sloppy; oh well

Pharmaceuticals would be a good choice as well

Drugs top!

mmm, access to large quantities of pharmaceuticals...

mmm, access to large quantities of pharmaceuticals...

let me give you my address

I got a bottle of hydro that is still in date :)