mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fast and no maintenance don't go hand in hand.

Yes they do. . . . FORD.

No maintenance?

And then of course I was eliminating really late model cars and on top of that by fast my standards aren't so low.

Amusingly, my M5 was unbelievable in that arena. And yes I would agree that the easiest way to minimize cost and go fast is to have Ford powah.

Apple kicks butt at design and fasion. Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong so long as functionality is not compromised. I'm not saying form must always follow function, but for fuck's sake a digital audio player with no fucking screen?!

800px-IPod_shuffle_familly.png

and don't even get me started on Modernist architecture and furniture

Fair enough, but the shuffle is the BEST device I have ever used while working out. Better than anything and everything. It's also a winner for pedaling, or mowing my lawn.

Not everyones cup of tea but I haven't used anythng that's as functional and easy to use when you have sweaty fingers and you're trying to keep the weight low.

and don't even get me started on Modernist architecture and furniture

you say oi-ster, I say er-ster.

preferably a Crandell Reclina-Rocker

I would like some tiny woman to give me one of those massages that make you limp home because they wrecked your muscles so good.

According to the Naples Daily, Rachel Ann Hachero went home after her mother's refusal grabbed a 9mm Sig Sauer pistol, hit her mother with it, and demanded she accompany her to the dealership. Not wanting to get shot, the mother complied and signed off on the purchase. The next day while her daughter was at school, the mother recovered the gun and drug paraphernalia from the girl's purse and called the police.

Hachero's mom says she doesn't want to press charges because of her daughter's Ivy League scholarships, but a judge says Hachero must remain in juvenile detention for the time being. The girl has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, unlawful possession of a firearm by a person younger than 18 and battery. To make matters worse, the gun was found to be one of three stolen from a Lee County, Florida Port Authority employee last July.

Getting into the jazz, thanks Matt and Sean. Looking foward to my daily dose tomorrow :)

She sounds like someone R1 or Matt1 might have dated.

:roflmao:

What kind of Jazz Nem?

I am really liking the (old school big band - Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker) that Sean recommended.

Fast and no maintenance don't go hand in hand.

Yes they do. . . . FORD.

No maintenance?

And then of course I was eliminating really late model cars and on top of that by fast my standards aren't so low.

Amusingly, my M5 was unbelievable in that arena. And yes I would agree that the easiest way to minimize cost and go fast is to have Ford powah.

I drove one of my Father's Mustangs for 3 years. During those three years, I went through 4 sets of tires, 30K+ miles, and numerous tanks of gasoline. Never once did I have to do any maintenance aside from changing the oil. The car had 70K on it when I started driving it and was on it's original clutch. It is still in the same condition this day minus the front end which it was relieved of by a stupid bitch who ran a red light 10 years ago. The car has been through hell and it just keeps going. I also know several 4.6 cars with over 400K miles on them never having anything more than oil changes and tune-ups, and a certain someone I know has a KB boosted Mustang who was told the car would never hold together due to the "high boost" on the factory shortblock and it has been abused and is still together also having nothing more than oil changes and tune-ups for the past 8 years.

What kind of Jazz Nem?

I am really liking the (old school big band - Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker) that Sean recommended.

Oh yea I like the old big band jazz as well. Just something about the mood atmosphere and passion of the music that draws me to it. It's a nice change from my regular daily listening choices.

What kind of Jazz Nem?

Oh yea I like the old big band jazz as well. Just something about the mood atmosphere and passion of the music that draws me to it. It's a nice change from my regular daily listening choices.

My music tastes are growing and now with pandora I can try lots of different styles.

I say La-Z-Boy

I say Hjellegjerde

What kind of Jazz Nem?

My music tastes are growing and now with pandora I can try lots of different styles.

Pandora is great. Seems like the older I get the more refined my musical tastes evolve. I had Big Band Jazz on at home and my wife was like "What Are You Listening To" lol.