mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

it's only a 10 gal. The 50 gal. is in the living room, this one is in my bedroom. Got some important papers wet. :suicide-santa:

Super nano size tanks. ;)

Small tank TOP!

Aaron, do you have any tips for getting a good work out in durring lunch? I'm only getting about 20-25 min a day when I go for lunch. I structure them now so I can get a few work outs a week for large muscle groups on the weekend or after work.

Today I used a different location near a work location I traveled to so I had less time as I didn't know where I was going.

Even today trying to pound biceps in 15 min was a chore, and I felt I couldn't get a 10 second rest between sets. I know my arms will be sore because of this intensity but the explosive quality was not nearly as awesome. Had to rely on a 21 gun salute and just going to failure, dropping a few pounds and banging another set on the preacher

I wouldn't, but I have ZERO interest in hockey.

I am a huge hockey nut. Its not healthy how much I enjoy it.

J

I went to high school with Matt Cullen, Ryan Kraft and Jason Blake. ;)

Very nice!!!!!!!!! My school didn't have a team and I didn't have someone to take me to play.

J

Aaron, do you have any tips for getting a good work out in durring lunch? I'm only getting about 20-25 min a day when I go for lunch. I structure them now so I can get a few work outs a week for large muscle groups on the weekend or after work.

Today I used a different location near a work location I traveled to so I had less time as I didn't know where I was going.

Even today trying to pound biceps in 15 min was a chore, and I felt I couldn't get a 10 second rest between sets. I know my arms will be sore because of this intensity but the explosive quality was not nearly as awesome. Had to rely on a 21 gun salute and just going to failure, dropping a few pounds and banging another set on the preacher

What about pushups with different stances, situps, crunches, and leg raises?

J

you ain't kidding Sean.

1029 bar now.

:D

Quick stop at the double-deuce?

We didn't want to get classy.

Wild and crazy night. Women on rampage know how to party that's for sure. Psycho Suzies in it's new spot it pretty awesome though. If I was still hunting it would definately be on the list of places to be.

New spot?

I actually try to move my body through air as much as possible.(rather than moving weight through air, ie squat > leg press Dips > Bench.)

Either way though J I still only have 25 min, and it's hard to get to get to exhaustion.

Off to Edina!

WOOT

Ha, I just came from Stillwater

J

Very nice!!!!!!!!! My school didn't have a team and I didn't have someone to take me to play.

J

We didn't even win state, of course the refs are always biased towards Metro schools. Did set the state record time for scoring three goals in the quarter final game. Took all of 13 seconds. Team kicked ass, refs stole the show

I actually try to move my body through air as much as possible.(rather than moving weight through air, ie squat > leg press Dips > Bench.)

Either way though J I still only have 25 min, and it's hard to get to get to exhaustion.

And what I mean by exhaustion is different from the p90x type exhaustion. I'm trying to min max my time in the gym, and get as many fibers involved as possible.

An example would be my chest work out. It was about 6-7 exercizes with 45 sets total of 6-10 reps. All the sets are to failure using the heaviest weight first and then decenting weight.

You need to find a slutty intern.

You need to find a slutty intern.

Best idea yet.

J

There is a trek 620 in the ML

A little rough, but $200. Just needs love and one spoke which cost me $1 on the way home.

To be comfy I'll need a Nitto Technomic and a new seat post, but I have the post & saddle already. Possibly a new wheel as the guy busted a spoke trying to true it. Looks solid though so I bet I can get it round again. Won't spend more than 20 minutes on it though. :P

See them ebay for $400 so at least I am not upside down even if I don't keep it.

Nice Sean!!!!!

Epic.

You bastards make me want a bike. Never messed around with those road machines though.

See them ebay for $400 so at least I am not upside down even if I don't keep it.

Sounds like a fun flip. Fix it ride it sell it. Make money!

J

J

We didn't even win state, of course the refs are always biased towards Metro schools. Did set the state record time for scoring three goals in the quarter final game. Took all of 13 seconds. Team kicked ass, refs stole the show

Damn dude that is fast as hell!!!!

J