Welcome to the IHoP

008-2012-volkswagen-beetle-1303132954.jpg

011-2012-volkswagen-beetle-1303132933.jpg

000-2012-volkswagen-beetle.jpg

003-2012-volkswagen-beetle.jpg

I kind of like it.

For a chick, maybe

I like it!

Get an AWD type system from the R32 and a sweet rebuilt engine with a couple turbos and get 500 horse from it.

I like bugs because fo headroom.

That and a deep dash to put mid's and highs way back in. ;)

Aaron, do you have any tips for getting a good work out in durring lunch? I'm only getting about 20-25 min a day when I go for lunch. I structure them now so I can get a few work outs a week for large muscle groups on the weekend or after work.

Today I used a different location near a work location I traveled to so I had less time as I didn't know where I was going.

Even today trying to pound biceps in 15 min was a chore, and I felt I couldn't get a 10 second rest between sets. I know my arms will be sore because of this intensity but the explosive quality was not nearly as awesome. Had to rely on a 21 gun salute and just going to failure, dropping a few pounds and banging another set on the preacher

Super-sets, and/or switch to two target areas per work out. Maybe move to less exercises per muscle target but higher reps and add a set. Right now I am doing usually 4 exercises per day on a single target, 3 on dual. Pace is a big thing, I know the days I am not moving quickly I run out of time. :(

Not a bad idea. I'll break up my split some more and maybe increase the reps by a few even if it means less weight. I always do sets to failure though. I don't think I can give that up.

I doubt I could ever get a real good leg day done in 20 min though.

Back when I was beastly I had a split for my back. One day I would work width, as in shrugs lat pull downs. Then another day I would do deads and bent over rows for building thinkness. It was brutal but it got my back up to speed with my legs.

I still can't deal lift worth a damn though.

it's only a 10 gal. The 50 gal. is in the living room, this one is in my bedroom. Got some important papers wet. :suicide-santa:

Super nano size tanks. ;)

I like the relaxation it bring to my room. Turn on my space lights and it's really calming. :attempt:

it's only a 10 gal. The 50 gal. is in the living room, this one is in my bedroom. Got some important papers wet. :suicide-santa:

I like the relaxation it bring to my room. Turn on my space lights and it's really calming. :attempt:

Then you need a 150 full of live rock and corals. That will relax you. :)

There goes half the room i have in my bedroom haha Ill do a wall ;) Post pics of your tank(s)?

If only we had fish tanks that required no upkeep.

J

There goes half the room i have in my bedroom haha Ill do a wall ;) Post pics of your tank(s)?

I took my last tank down last year, but here is some pictures I put the gallary.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/gallery/album/4966/331-fish-tank/

Also had a 400, but that was for the shop.

I took my last tank down last year, but here is some pictures I put the gallary.

Got clam? haha Looks good. X2 on the maintenance free tanks, J.

The home PC crapped out on me yesterday.... Power supply.

We tested my system with Sean's power supply. It looks like some kind of anime robot transfusion. :D

Got clam? haha Looks good. X2 on the maintenance free tanks, J.

Set up properly saltwater tanks require very little maintenance.

Yea that clam weighed 23lbs iirc.

Sean, is there something in the water in Madison?

Too much medical grade, lol :fing34:

funny-pictures-owls-on-drugs.jpg