mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I installed the 5100's on the Xterra and couldn't be happier. I have the 5150's on the blazer too.

Did you stay with the stock height?

Yes, stock height on the Xterra. The front Bilsteins upper mount can be used to achieve up to two inches lift, but the W likes it stock.

I installed the 5100's on the Xterra and couldn't be happier. I have the 5150's on the blazer too.

Did you stay with the stock height?

Yes, stock height on the Xterra. The front Bilsteins upper mount can be used to achieve up to two inches lift, but the W likes it stock.

I am on the 4runner forum looking at what they are doing. The 5100's and KYB's seem to be the ones they are using.

The Xterra being the Off-Road edition, came with the yellow Bilsteins. I was not impressed with the handling, is why I upgraded.

The Xterra being the Off-Road edition, came with the yellow Bilsteins. I was not impressed with the handling, is why I upgraded.

What I have been reading is the HD's are just like stock replacments. SO the 5100 is the way to go.

I was reading about that. Yours are not adjustable?

When I buy I go see my father in law, parts at cost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

Looks like yours can be used for lift also. up to 2.5" in the front and 1" in the rear.

My front one's are adjustable. I believe you can set them in 1/2" increments, up to 2". (2.5" on your's)

Parts @ cost is good.

Anyone happen to know the rates for a tow dolly or trailer from U-haul?

I think when I did it it was ~80 bucks for their largest enclosed trailer, but never rented one for a car before. The local rental place that does trailers here is 40$ for the first 4 hrs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

Looks like yours can be used for lift also. up to 2.5" in the front and 1" in the rear.

My front one's are adjustable. I believe you can set them in 1/2" increments, up to 2". (2.5" on your's)

Parts @ cost is good.

If I go with the 5100 I will be able to level the runner. Something that make them look better. Cost is very close to the ebay price.

god damnit donald trump shut the fuck up

Sweet shocks TOP 2!

I have WAY to many vehicle's. I had given my '77 F-250 to my brother-in-law, but he has never came and picked it. So I finally called him and said give me the tittle back if I have to store it for you too.

And now Seagate just bought up Samsung's HDD division

what is this, Highlander?

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

The F-250 just scream's BUILD A TRUGY OUT OF ME, but I don't have the time or space. :ughdunno:

I will have three shortly after I get home. Looking forward to having a weekend car.

J

I am currently deciding on kyb or bilstein shocks for the 4runner.

Bilstein!

See them ebay for $400 so at least I am not upside down even if I don't keep it.

Sounds like a fun flip. Fix it ride it sell it. Make money!

Bikes in Reynolds 531 or better steel just don't show up in my size all that often. Going to ride it at least this year and see how I like it compared to the Lemond

LOL @ haters hatin on the twin city skillz.

Wasn't hatin' on the skills, we averaged more than 12 goals a game that year to Bloomington Jeffersons 2.x Smoked everybody, but got ripped by the refs.