mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I see today being a very bad day back at my base.

Westboro is planning on protesting a funeral on my base. AKA right outside the gate unless they somehow slip through. I smell bloodshed.

J

Are you referring to a military funeral?

Correct. This is their flier. Found it via craigslist.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110430_Dead-Soldier-Fort-Huachuca-AZ-Keith-Giarardipulley.pdf

J

Well if I were closer I could show up with some bean bag rounds and my 12 to show them what happens when they chose to be douch bags.

75628d09-7711-4bee-820c-597d8d867188.jpg

oops

Kinda of makes you wonder...

Protesting control TOP!

I killed the Hop! :(

Not a chance!! :P

Not a chance!! :P

:eek5wavey:

1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif

1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif1187833870379um9yz7_6ba61_27405355.gif

Money, money, money...

Only if I was getting a dollar for every minute a user here stares at my avatar. :eek5wavey:

Only if I was getting a dollar for every minute a user here stares at my avatar. :eek5wavey:

You would be very rich if that was the case.

I see today being a very bad day back at my base.

Westboro is planning on protesting a funeral on my base. AKA right outside the gate unless they somehow slip through. I smell bloodshed.

J

Are you referring to a military funeral?

Correct. This is their flier. Found it via craigslist.

http://www.godhatesf...rardipulley.pdf

J

:suicide-santa:

That's why I have a big middle finger pointed at religion.

Really sad if you let one small group represent the whole if your mind. In that case, we are all just like the Floridians in car audio.

And of course I don't commend, in any way, what they are doing, but you shouldn't judge a population by the very radical few

Guess I owe you $30, what's your Paypal??

Radicals of any type are always bad.

Still don't like religion in general. Everyone has the right to believe what they want, as long as it doesn't effect me personally.

I've certainly met nice good religious people, don't get me wrong, but I've met way more hypocritical religious pricks...

But then again, I live in AZ

Honda delivered.

Obviously something had to happen and here is some nasty static noise from the 4 channel amp. Bad grounding point is the suspect, however the owner will be back for tuning and to fix that issue since we were done close to midnight and couldn't play it loud.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256_1.jpg

Great job.

May I ask does the amp rack seal off the trunk area from the cabin, or are there no issues with getting bass into cabin I should ask.

The amp rack has 2 pieces. One of them is purely cosmetic, I haven't put it on when testing but it will kill some output.

The amp rack has 2 pieces. One of them is purely cosmetic, I haven't put it on when testing but it will kill some output.

Yeah just wondered if it would be a big difference or not. Either way, love your craftsmanship

:woot: boobs!

Just the thing...

m5.gif

Yeah just wondered if it would be a big difference or not. Either way, love your craftsmanship

Thanks !

It will be metered when the time comes and I can try with or without the cosmetic part of the amp rack.

Would be cool to make 2 holes and install ports for competitions.

Now that this is out, I still have one more box to build. After that it's about time to work on my graduation project.

Now that this is out, I still have one more box to build. After that it's about time to work on my graduation project.

Maybe even post a build log of the project? :D

Graduation project?