mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Looks like the entire house is going to be resided along with a new front stoop. I have a couple other things I also plan on getting done too. As long as I can do most of the work the house will look new.

Looks like it is going to be a fun summer after all.

Just received word the front bilsteins will ship Friday. :woot:

Well wife caught up to me. We are now one house of Promotable soldiers.

J

Well wife caught up to me. We are now one house of Promotable soldiers.

J

:woot:

What rank? Guessing First Sergeant?

:OhYeah:

:OhYeah:

I am wanting to do that job bad! When it goes to the shop for the hail damage I plan on putting them on.

that's what she said

ec2c02e6-be08-4b8e-92fd-d12aca93bdcd.gif

Now that's what I call a leg press!!

Graduation project?

Beats me what the english term is. But in order to finish my studies I have one final project to do. Which is going to be a bearing failure detector. .

The sound of a bearing will be captured, FFT will be performed to figure out the frequency response and then that frequency response will be compared to a stored frequency response. Any anomalies will point out that something is wrong.

Are you going to add intelligence that determines balance, bearing pass frequency (ie single ball issue), noise floor increase (race) etc?

One thing I know I'll do is noise floor elimination. The "tool" will be calibrated to known good condition ignoring the noise floor.

I assume single ball issue would mean looking at a larger number of samples, it would depend on my sampling rate vs rotation speed, I think.

Once I get over the data acquisition, FFT, transfer to PC and display, I can go all out. Even something very very basic will be over most projects (websites, email programs).

Can you please explain what I would look for in balance ?

Look up single plane balancing ISO standard and I'll help translate. :) On a conference call right now and I know I'll forget.

Women: you can't live without them, and they can't pee standing up.

636x460openneck_girls_01.jpg

636x460design_01.jpg

I know it's wrong, but I could not resist not to laugh. :roflmao:

636x460openneck_girls_01.jpg

636x460design_01.jpg

I know it's wrong, but I could not resist not to laugh. :roflmao:

It's okay, laugh :D

GENTLEMEN, WHILE I PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT, YOU CAN NOT POST NUDITY IN THE IHOP. IT IS VIEWABLE BY ALL PUBLIC AND IS A VIOLATION OF THE TOS.

Graduation project?

Beats me what the english term is. But in order to finish my studies I have one final project to do. Which is going to be a bearing failure detector. .

The sound of a bearing will be captured, FFT will be performed to figure out the frequency response and then that frequency response will be compared to a stored frequency response. Any anomalies will point out that something is wrong.

Are you going to add intelligence that determines balance, bearing pass frequency (ie single ball issue), noise floor increase (race) etc?

One thing I know I'll do is noise floor elimination. The "tool" will be calibrated to known good condition ignoring the noise floor.

I assume single ball issue would mean looking at a larger number of samples, it would depend on my sampling rate vs rotation speed, I think.

Once I get over the data acquisition, FFT, transfer to PC and display, I can go all out. Even something very very basic will be over most projects (websites, email programs).

Can you please explain what I would look for in balance ?

Look up single plane balancing ISO standard and I'll help translate. :) On a conference call right now and I know I'll forget.

Crap, instead of writing my paper for tomorrow I'm reading that standard

I'll remind you in a few days, if not here, then by pm.

GENTLEMEN, WHILE I PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT, YOU CAN NOT POST NUDITY IN THE IHOP. IT IS VIEWABLE BY ALL PUBLIC AND IS A VIOLATION OF THE TOS.

was wondering when someone was going to say that