mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well as luck would have it, I will be doing all the work to the house. Good thing we are not moving into the new building after the haunt season.

good cheap tequila for making margaritas with

No such thing.

Amen.

Not quite true. I drank some very good stuff in Mexico. I can not remember the name though, and the good stuff you drink at room temp and do not mix it.

8f58fc7d-23e8-4505-9694-7087e028e6d2.gif

well that's one use for a treadmill

mezcal and sotol are good also

More seriously though, for what frequency range (ie just music or...)

All the other frequencies will be covered. He just wants more bass to the picture.

How low, how high? IE, movies or only music and does he care what the mids sound like or what extension?

good cheap tequila for making margaritas with

No such thing.

?

Margaritas are really the only "mixed" drink I currently consume. Fuckin' yummy. And outside of that there are plenty of sipping tequila's that are good as well.

mezcal and sotol are good also

mezcal is disgusting, never had sotol

Sean I used your name and company today with the intent to send some business.

Thanks Neal. :) Still working on a potential reality for what you do, but it hasn't been a focus. I have three guys trying to work out a solution for the same measurements basically, but in Nuclear plants which of course in particular right now have some serious focus on insuring there are no surprises. If we ever get something worked out that is an effective package that we try someplace, I'll let you know. Perhaps can even use it as an excuse to visit :P

my fav is when a student asked if I was in college and when I said yes he asked how could I be in college and be so short :/

lookin at gettin a new cell phone soon. My provider is AT&T.

What phone do y'all believe is the best one they offer at the moment?

Moto Atrix!

Or the inspire.

Wanting to go Android?

Thinkin about it. Or my parent may kick me off their plan and i may go straight company phone or just get my own plan.

Just weighing my options.

lookin at gettin a new cell phone soon. My provider is AT&T.

What phone do y'all believe is the best one they offer at the moment?

Moto Atrix!

Or the inspire.

Wanting to go Android?

Thinkin about it. Or my parent may kick me off their plan and i may go straight company phone or just get my own plan.

Just weighing my options.

Atrix would cost 200 with upgrade

Inspire would cost 100 with upgrade hrmm

Fuckin bottom wisdom tooth.

Shits tryin to push thru and not so comfy.

OH NEAL!

I've recently become good friends with a guy here at tech school who is from lock haven Pa!

Fuckin bottom wisdom tooth.

Shits tryin to push thru and not so comfy.

J aren't you deployed? In the AF we can't be considered deployable with that kinda stuff happening.

Thanks Neal. :) Still working on a potential reality for what you do, but it hasn't been a focus. I have three guys trying to work out a solution for the same measurements basically, but in Nuclear plants which of course in particular right now have some serious focus on insuring there are no surprises. If we ever get something worked out that is an effective package that we try someplace, I'll let you know. Perhaps can even use it as an excuse to visit :P

Sounds good to me. I always like to offer up information that may help people out, kinda my down fall.

OH NEAL!

I've recently become good friends with a guy here at tech school who is from lock haven Pa!

Who would that be? I may just know him or his family. :)

OH NEAL!

Who would that be? I may just know him or his family. :)

His name is Chris Nagel, He's evidently like 3rd or 4th in the state for wrestling, also wrestles at LHU.

Hmmm not quite sure. I will have to check.

There's been a theory circulating for some time now around the scientific and semen-loving communities, which proposes that that man-made substance can reduce depression. A sex columnist at Popular Science's website decided to investigate if the claims might be true — and good news, ladies-and-certain-gentlemen: It just might!

The origins of the "jizz as happy food" school of thought lie in a 2002 study from SUNY Albany, which investigated anecdotal evidence of mood-boosts in women who'd recently had unprotected sex. 293 college women were studied, and the findings suggested that semen was indeed the culprit:

Women who always had unprotected sex had significantly lower levels of depression symptoms than those who usually or always used condoms, as well as those who abstained from sex.

But maybe the kind of woman who would have unprotected sex — daring, say, or coupled — just led happier existences? That was the main criticism of skeptics. Gordon Gallup, Jr., the evolutionary psychologist who led the original study, still stands by his findings, insisting every control was taken to ensure it was the cum-guzzling alone that raised spirits.

Some other interesting findings about semen:

It may "promote bonding between the female and her sexual partner," which would work to the males "reproductive advantage."

Three compounds in seminal plasma are estrogen, prostaglandins and oxytocin — all of which have been linked to lower depression levels and ease of social bonding.

Evidence suggests some women use unprotected sex as "a means of self-medicating," and that "semen withdrawal" exists.

It's all rather encouraging! Adding semen to your down-in-the-dumps co-worker's water bottle is still very much considered a crime, however, regardless of how good your intentions were.

More seriously though, for what frequency range (ie just music or...)

All the other frequencies will be covered. He just wants more bass to the picture.

How low, how high? IE, movies or only music and does he care what the mids sound like or what extension?

He has no idea what good music is(equipment wise). Basically the best he have seen is his 70$ 5.1 shitty system. He had a birthday and wanted something different, so asked if I could come and with me, my system. He loved it is the least that could be said... and I got nothing that special(the box from the signature and two bookshelf speakers Pioneer cs-5070 all powered by a Pioneer A-209R).

Anyway... music is the main priority here. The mids and highs(and lows) will be played by other speakers. He just wants a subwoofer to add more BOOM. 30 to 80hz? I don't know.

Basically he will be getting the same thing as me(at least that is the plan for now). Two huge speakers for all the frequencies and a subwoofer for added bass.

awesome, local grocery finally started stocking bean noodles :woot: