mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Simple ported. What amp/power requirements?

Alrighty.

He is still on the look. I have no idea what he will end up with. Why are you asking (as to get a better idea and give you an answer with the info I got for now)?

While it would obviously be better stir fried in a wok the ma yi shang shu came out fantastic....lips are numb and eyes, ears, and nose are gushing with fluid though

While it would obviously be better stir fried in a wok the ma yi shang shu came out fantastic....lips are numb and eyes, ears, and nose are gushing with fluid though

Jelly!

Alrighty.

He is still on the look. I have no idea what he will end up with. Why are you asking (as to get a better idea and give you an answer with the info I got for now)?

CONE AREA is his friend as well as a driver that is ported friendly

Tho I think a 12 should be enough by his standards, a 15 or even an 18 ported should be a fun project.

If there is space, cone area for sure.

On a side note, what is IB good for? Not much power needed, wider frequency range?

Nice response, easy integration, pretty much the perfect enclosure other than you lose a bunch of output capability.

"accidentally" just bought a SRAM Force gruppo. Crank is too small and will be sold off. Perhaps the brake calipers too.

Nice response, easy integration, pretty much the perfect enclosure other than you lose a bunch of output capability.

that's why you use 10 18"ers.

:D

CarbonFiberTOP

mmmmm, margarita

Rum and Cokes over here.

Now I need some nice bars, a set of wheels and a stem. Really will crack people up when I show up for a group ride on a nearly 30 year old steel TOURING bike in a 65cm that is ~20 lbs. :P

To break 20, I'll probably have to spend too much on wheels or put on a seat that my ass can't quite handle but we'll see.

May not even try if I don't like riding her after a couple hundred miles.

Now I need some nice bars, a set of wheels and a stem. Really will crack people up when I show up for a group ride on a nearly 30 year old steel TOURING bike in a 65cm that is ~20 lbs. :P

I think the lightest my dad ever got his road bike was about 15lbs, but that was all carbon. Had back problems after riding for 15 years though.

I think the lightest my dad ever got his road bike was about 15lbs, but that was all carbon. Had back problems after riding for 15 years though.

That was not a 60+cm bike or he was either a serious weight weenie (ie, $15k+ in the bike) or missed out on the scale a bit. 15lbs isn't trivial.

Of course, if it were a fixed gear track bike different story. Carbon frames really aren't "that" much lighter than steel or ti these days. Can usually save you 1 lb at most. Depends on the purpose of the build. Easily exceptions to the rule if he shops used considering I just bought an ULTRA light group for $400.

At my size and weight that is near impossible. Of course my frame carries a penalty of nearly 2 lbs over a wee sized person and wheels to with stand my brute (lol) also require an extra 300-500 grams of reinforcement. That and I refuse to sit on a completely Ti saddle, some padding and pleather PLEASE!

hello hop!

"Don't you ever fucking tailgate!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzgmAgzpldU

back to studying, finals week fml :(

One of my favorite tracks, but it seems they ruined it in the clip. I don't remembering it sounding like that in the movie either.

Of course $15k isn't absurd for a bike, being that the lbs next to me has a Trek Madone at $12,500 right now...and it isn't completely decked out. Stupid to buy it IMO as anything over $3k should be custom.

Found a custom Ti frame builder in San Diego with pretty much my last name. My "have" to use him just so my bike has my name on it, lol.

That was not a 60+cm bike or he was either a serious weight weenie (ie, $15k+ in the bike) or missed out on the scale a bit. 15lbs isn't trivial.

Of course, if it were a fixed gear track bike different story. Carbon frames really aren't "that" much lighter than steel or ti these days. Can usually save you 1 lb at most. Depends on the purpose of the build. Easily exceptions to the rule if he shops used considering I just bought an ULTRA light group for $400.

At my size and weight that is near impossible. Of course my frame carries a penalty of nearly 2 lbs over a wee sized person and wheels to with stand my brute (lol) also require an extra 300-500 grams of reinforcement. That and I refuse to sit on a completely Ti saddle, some padding and pleather PLEASE!

Bike wasn't 15k, but it was a lot. Wasn't 60cm either, I don't remember offhand his frame size :P 56, 58 something like that.

Is this what you use:

secrbkga.jpg

:D

Found a custom Ti frame builder in San Diego with pretty much my last name. My "have" to use him just so my bike has my name on it, lol.

Do it! :D

Would be pretty cool.

Someone needs to make some Hinote Amplifiers heh