mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need to stop being lazy and work on some prototypes aswell

You asses, I say I got promoted and just got paid, and it's only the second one you care about. :finger:

Congrats on the payraise. :)

My paypal account is still available though... ;)

Congrats and money towards my new truck is always welcome in my PayPal.

J

Everyone liked the Robitussion and Dramamine when we where kid's. The other stuff was the Gypsum weed (moon flower) that grows all over here. Teenager's and college kid's where ending up in the hospital and dieing. I believe 4 college kid's died at Mesa State.

What's with everyone crushing and snorting Vicodin's also?

The answer is due to the quicker high versus swallowing them. Also more efficient.

Never done it, never would BUT I had a shit ton of people who did it.

J

Hey, if I was getting the same minimum wage as you guys do in America I'll gladly buy you an ice cream cone through PayPal.

Sean picks what he wants since he doesn't eat ice cream.

I know we got some big guys in the H0P. I'm having a big problem with my polos being too short for me. I am looking at some brands that sell sizes in tall. Do you guys have any preferred brands for polos?

King size direct and duluth trading company. The duluth trading company sells some awesome quality to boot.

You asses, I say I got promoted and just got paid, and it's only the second one you care about. :finger:

Congrats :)

I know we got some big guys in the H0P. I'm having a big problem with my polos being too short for me. I am looking at some brands that sell sizes in tall. Do you guys have any preferred brands for polos?

King size direct and duluth trading company. The duluth trading company sells some awesome quality to boot.

Including the cure for plumbers butt lol

I'm very interested in making a ball chair for my room and if it turns out great, sell it with profit. I have yet to search into how exactly I am going to do it.

I was thinking about making a metal "skeleton" to support the weight of the person. Then make molds for the external shape and use fiberglass. This way I can make more chairs if sold.

The thing I am wondering is should it be made as a whole or two pieced(the outer shape). If whole I have to do the skeleton welding inside it - PITA. Two pieced - perfect seam between the two.

The inside will be done with some soft material, wrapped in texture(no problem here, my parents own a clothing shop).

What do you guys thing?

Want...

100_0512_6eb45_27611420.jpg

Got promoted at work(if pay rise is considered promotion). :attempt:

congrats hommie!

Closed mouthes don't get fed.

Including the cure for plumbers butt lol

All my tshirts are the crack fix ones. They also make Ball-Room jeans.

Closed mouthes don't get fed.

Quoted for truth !

pup is back from the vet and I got some rum...so far a good day...

Jim Henson died 21 years ago today

Got promoted at work(if pay rise is considered promotion). :attempt:

congrats hommie!

Thank you all. :)

Jim Henson died 21 years ago today

A sad day indeed.

J

Going Friday to do some window shopping. It appears there are a counple different brands of ceramic grills to look at.

Rear bilsteins came last night and as long as it is not raining I will put them on when the wife gets home.

So I have found out that I can still work my ass off doing crazy heavy shit, but I get sore and need to take advil. :(