mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Man, I hate having to use post hole diggers, they are definitely one of my least favorite tools.

Man, I hate having to use post hole diggers, they are definitely one of my least favorite tools.

I got a pair for Christmas many years ago and still have them.

I'm still here all the time :D

:gayhaaay1:

Drink alone.

epic-fail-photos-for-fail.gif

its a twofer!

epic-fail-photos-feel-good-fail.jpg

they got the feel-good part of it right

I need Netflix

Drink alone.

hells yeah.

So I just had a head to head vodka battle. kettle one vs svedka.

shaken on ice svedka is more mello and less bitter. Kettle left a dirty martini flavor. Svedka could be described as sweeter perhaps.

with tonic kettle mopped the floor. It's finish compliments the sweet bitter flavor of tonic. interestingly it made the svedka taste dirty.

With juice or energy drink svedka just barely pulls ahead. Though not as clean up front the after taste from kettle is slightly bitter and isn't as ideal.

In a gimlit the svedka really shows the upfront alchohol flavor in comparison to kettle. Kettle however definately shows up with some aftertaste.

I failed to get cran juice, so no test there.

My conclusion for this is that at the same price Kettle may in fact be the better hooch. It's easily the best I have had in the "top shelf" level. Makes grey goose look like something that should be in a plastic bottle. For half the price though svedka is a huge winner. If you drink absolute, sky, or anything in that realm try svedka. If you mix it with juices I think it might be the best vodka to buy.

Trip to some gorge today:

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

Rock-climbing 'trail'

IMG_0433.jpg

Drink alone.

hells yeah.

So I just had a head to head vodka battle. kettle one vs svedka.

shaken on ice svedka is more mello and less bitter. Kettle left a dirty martini flavor. Svedka could be described as sweeter perhaps.

with tonic kettle mopped the floor. It's finish compliments the sweet bitter flavor of tonic. interestingly it made the svedka taste dirty.

With juice or energy drink svedka just barely pulls ahead. Though not as clean up front the after taste from kettle is slightly bitter and isn't as ideal.

In a gimlit the svedka really shows the upfront alchohol flavor in comparison to kettle. Kettle however definately shows up with some aftertaste.

I failed to get cran juice, so no test there.

My conclusion for this is that at the same price Kettle may in fact be the better hooch. It's easily the best I have had in the "top shelf" level. Makes grey goose look like something that should be in a plastic bottle. For half the price though svedka is a huge winner. If you drink absolute, sky, or anything in that realm try svedka. If you mix it with juices I think it might be the best vodka to buy.

Good to see another discerning vodka drinker. :) One of my favorites is Zygo. :)

You love the house J?

I am happy as a fag in a peter patch. I haven't moved in yet (hopefully this week), but moving from a trailer thats maybe 800 sq ft to a 2,100 sq ft house will be truely EPIC is so many ways.

As far as painting, it's one of the few thing's in life I hate with a passion. SO lucky me, the W is doing most of it and my brother is helping her when he can. (as that MF use to be a painter for a living)

Trip to some gorge today:

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

Rock-climbing 'trail'

IMG_0433.jpg

I would swear you lived in Colorado if I didn't know better. I have a canyon near my house that looks almost identical.

I wouldn't mind living in Colorado :P

You love the house J?

I am happy as a fag in a peter patch. I haven't moved in yet (hopefully this week), but moving from a trailer thats maybe 800 sq ft to a 2,100 sq ft house will be truely EPIC is so many ways.

As far as painting, it's one of the few thing's in life I hate with a passion. SO lucky me, the W is doing most of it and my brother is helping her when he can. (as that MF use to be a painter for a living)

Wait till you realize how much stuff you had packed in the trailer, the move is going to me a huge change.

Sounds sort of similar to our move, although we were only 3 people, so I know how you feel now :D

Wait till you realize how much stuff you had packed in the trailer, the move is going to me a huge change.

Sounds sort of similar to our move, although we were only 3 people, so I know how you feel now :D

LOL. My first house was a 35 ft. 1972 International Harvester military bus. I couldn't believe how much stuff I had stuffed in that thing.

Any pics on the home-bus?

I do actually, one of the outside atleast. I will have to scan a pic of it when I get home.

My mom still own's a 1964 GMC city bus, which she is trying to sell. If anyone is interested.

I do actually, one of the outside atleast. I will have to scan a pic of it when I get home.

My mom still own's a 1964 GMC city bus, which she is trying to sell. If anyone is interested.

Just throwing that out there :P

Good luck.

Interested in seeing the home-bus

Good luck.

The City buses are where it's at if your traveling long distance. Mom's has a Detroit 4-71 engine and an Allison transmission.

My military bus was nice bc it had a tall ceiling. 6' 6" in the center iirc. The old 392ci was a screamer, plus a 5 speed with a two speed rear axle. I would do 80 mph in that beast.

Good luck.

The City buses are where it's at if your traveling long distance. Mom's has a Detroit 4-71 engine and an Allison transmission.

My military bus was nice bc it had a tall ceiling. 6' 6" in the center iirc. The old 392ci was a screamer, plus a 5 speed with a two speed rear axle. I would do 80 mph in that beast.

Sounds pretty well built. Allison transmission :wub: