mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Duke Nukem Forever in torrents... it's going to be a long night.

Kari Byron is fucking hot, she needs to pull out her boobies

She has a look a like that like to take her clothes of.

Also x2 meh

Depends on how much roll off is acceptable. Where are they going?

:edit: reason i asked was to see what the reason was for you to suggest these over the peerless and dayton woofers (extended range, superior midbass, etc)

3.7" mounting depth so definitely going in the kicks. they could go from firing practicably straight across to about 60 degrees off axis (sitting in the drivers seat with respect the the driver side kickpanel). if i take the easy way out, just a mdf baffle to the stock plastic trim with little bondo/glass work to blend it in and call it a day.

he put a 3" midrange in here and left room to upgrade to a 4 or 5 inch maybe.. i dont think i can get as much of an angle on axis as he did but close.

DSC00366.jpg

got out for a round of golf today for the first time in probably a year and a half. only played 9 holes but the swing started to come back to me.

I'd use a tweeter with that setup.

im not familiar with many tweeters, but he prefers soft dome.

so we're looking at like 200 shipped for the mids alone, still worth it versus a cheaper midbass and fullrange combo?

im a little concerned with the $1k budget.

hu 200

amps 100

deadening 100? have to email sds yet

(this is where im surprised at costs)

wiring/all install shit - total- 250

• hu harness + dash kit 20
  • ipod 15
  • power/gnd wire 55
  • rca + speaker wire 25
  • mdf + wood glue 40
  • fg + bondo cheap shit 30
  • voltage meter 25
  • distro block + inline fuse 15
  • carpeting + spray paint 25

350 left for subs and speakers

could i get another 100 - 150 bucks out of him, sure but where should i invest it?

he really likes the icon, out what i've showed him. knowing my brother he would spend more to get the sub that looks nicer.

so we're looking at like 200 shipped for the mids alone, still worth it versus a cheaper midbass and fullrange combo?

hu 200

amps 100

• ipod 15
  • power/gnd wire 55
  • rca + speaker wire 25
  • mdf + wood glue 40
  • voltage meter 25

could i get another 100 - 150 bucks out of him, sure but where should i invest it?

he really likes the icon, out what i've showed him. knowing my brother he would spend more to get the sub that looks nicer.

The problem you have is the pods are built, but not for anything optimal. The mid/tweet could share an active channel and just passively cross the two separate, but everything is a compromise. If the pods weren't built I'd go about it differently.

meh

Might start a little speaker mounting project tomorrow morning...

hu 200

amps 100

• ipod 15
  • power/gnd wire 55
  • rca + speaker wire 25
  • mdf + wood glue 40
  • voltage meter 25

The problem you have is the pods are built, but not for anything optimal. The mid/tweet could share an active channel and just passively cross the two separate, but everything is a compromise. If the pods weren't built I'd go about it differently.

oh geez i think i forgot to mention something haha, those pics where from someone else's build. the reason i was using them was as a reference since its the same car, and because you've (m5) heard the car.here is a link to the build log, its from 2007 so its been a while, sorry for the confusion.

Might start a little speaker mounting project tomorrow morning...

:stfu:

If all goes well today the siding will be finished up today. Then on to the back pourch, getting a little make over and some siding. This is something I was not going to do, but since the BGE sets there I want to make it look nice. :)

I do feel pretty lucky, I was able to get an early start on ordering my materials before they went up in price.

My neighbors says that I am an ass busting working machine! I helped him loose 11lbs. So if you want to loose a little weight you are welcome to swing by.

But if I want to gain weight I can swing by too, right? Cook some stuff on the egg. :P

hu 200

amps 100

• ipod 15
  • power/gnd wire 55
  • rca + speaker wire 25
  • mdf + wood glue 40
  • voltage meter 25

oh geez i think i forgot to mention something haha, those pics where from someone else's build. the reason i was using them was as a reference since its the same car, and because you've (m5) heard the car.here is a link to the build log, its from 2007 so its been a while, sorry for the confusion.

I bought the drivers for Scott's car, lol, but he had tweeters. Full rangers without I really would prefer up above the dash.

Another sweaty day of packing.

Can you see the light Aaron?

Hopefully that tunnel isn't too long

moving sucks. i feel your pain

But if I want to gain weight I can swing by too, right? Cook some stuff on the egg. :P

Ribs have been on since 8am smoking. Getting ready to pull them off. :P

Ribs have been on since 8am smoking. Getting ready to pull them off. :P

Hope they are spare or St. Louis otherwise they will be a WEE bit overdone for my tastes. If they are of course you are probably golden. And BY FAR my favorite cut are St Looey's