mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Rise Against - Savior

kind of ironic, actually

Going to make some spaghetti bolognese in a minute.

Going to make some spaghetti bolognese in a minute.

Amusingly, just finished eating some leftover spaghetti alla gricia. Yummy. I LOVE homemade noodles.

It was effing delicious. If I was not painfully full I'll do it again.

Caffeine is not a stimulant to me. Usually puts me to sleep, I love an espresso before bed

Me too!

That is a pretty good indicator of some kind of hyper/overly active dissorder. Did you drink a truck load of Mtn Dew a day when you were younger. I sure pounded it.

And for the record, I feel it's not hyper dissorder, just a matter of being under stimulated.

Caffeine is not a stimulant to me. Usually puts me to sleep, I love an espresso before bed

Shit on Debra's desk!

LIKE A BOSS!

Me too!

That is a pretty good indicator of some kind of hyper/overly active dissorder. Did you drink a truck load of Mtn Dew a day when you were younger. I sure pounded it.

And for the record, I feel it's not hyper dissorder, just a matter of being under stimulated.

12 pack a day

Can you see the light Aaron?

I can imagine it.

Had to go to pick up tonight to just get my head level with everything going nutty.

Me too!

12 pack a day

I thought I was bad at 24 oz. daily.

When I worked at the drycleaners I'd have 3 46oz'ers before lunch. At least one with and probably one or two in the afternoon. Ultra steamy and greater than 110F makes you thirsty.

When I worked at the drycleaners I'd have 3 46oz'ers before lunch. At least one with and probably one or two in the afternoon. Ultra steamy and greater than 110F makes you thirsty.

That is rediculous, my bladder would explode.

I won a bet in college pissing into an apple juice jug. Bet was I couldn't fill it.

Holy shit. I would die before I got close to that.

Then again you do have ~8" of height on me.

Then again you do have ~8" of height on me.

That's what she said!

I won a bet in college pissing into an apple juice jug. Bet was I couldn't fill it.

You are a freak!

Here's some interesting info. The "average" human bladder comfortably holds 14-18 ounces before you start to feel discomfort. Once it gets about 50% full the nerves will send the sensation to urinate to the brain. It can hold almost double it's comfort capacity before it will involuntarily empty itself, so it won't actually burst. Your kidneys are constantly excreting urine and the muscles in your ureters go through a cycle every 10-15 seconds pushing more urine down into the bladder. Of course this is all in a perfectly healthy individual.

Given Sean's size he probably has an over-sized bladder.

63f56647-30cf-4710-b6dc-9baf0557e931.jpg

Is that real?

This whole Lebron thing kills me. People hate the guy because he's good. Plain and simple. If he would have stayed in Cleveland, people would have called him greedy for taking all the money. Instead, he forgoes the money and leaves for championship aspirations, not greed, and people still hate him.

I hadn't watched the NBA since Jordan left. I am still not much of a fan, but I will tune in if Lebron is playing. He's just a freak.

I tried watching an NBA game about a year ago; after yelling at the ref for not calling blatant traveling and double dribble calls, I just gave up. I guess those aren't being called violations anymore? :ughdunno: