mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

funny-sports-pictures-boston-bruins-bar-tab.jpg

now that is a bar tab

I love the $100,000 bottle of wine.

Ok I am back. Here's the run down

In vegas on vacation for a few more days, then to cali for a bit.

Didn't read all the hop I missed. Cliff notes?

Got a King bed, full bedroom set (chest of drawers, dressor with mirror, two end tables and platform bed with sleigh headboard); queen bed with frame; couch, loveseat, 2 recliners (all this microfiber fake suede shit) end tables and coffee table with a marble look to them; a limestone-ish kitchedn table with chairs that seats six, and a server with a similar to the kitchen table. All delivered and set up (sealy made the matress') and 5 year/10 year warentee for under 5 grand. I think we did well. The bedroom shit is cherry wood.

Also chose a truck. Picking it up when I get back. 2006 F-250 King Ranch diesel. I love the room, size, and feel. White paint, saddle leather interior. King Cab (4 door). Just needs a bed cover.

J

Oh...SNAP

Bet he had to give his shorts a good cleaning after that ride!

Ok I am back. Here's the run down

In vegas on vacation for a few more days, then to cali for a bit.

Didn't read all the hop I missed. Cliff notes?

Got a King bed, full bedroom set (chest of drawers, dressor with mirror, two end tables and platform bed with sleigh headboard); queen bed with frame; couch, loveseat, 2 recliners (all this microfiber fake suede shit) end tables and coffee table with a marble look to them; a limestone-ish kitchedn table with chairs that seats six, and a server with a similar to the kitchen table. All delivered and set up (sealy made the matress') and 5 year/10 year warentee for under 5 grand. I think we did well. The bedroom shit is cherry wood.

Also chose a truck. Picking it up when I get back. 2006 F-250 King Ranch diesel. I love the room, size, and feel. White paint, saddle leather interior. King Cab (4 door). Just needs a bed cover.

J

You got down on it. Good job mang!

Oh...SNAP

Bet he had to give his shorts a good cleaning after that ride!

They really only need the steering wheel to maneuver the vehicle into the lanes and off the track. Once you mash the throttle, the steering wheel doesn't work anyways.

The best part is he doesn't release the throttle even when he realizes the wheel is broken.

Again, I reiterate how much I hate SoCal.

I cannot tollerate DSL. It's so insanely slow.

The DSL will be at 5mb. I honestly haven't found a need for anything faster, I don't play online gaming or download movie's.

Sounds like furniture shopping was relatively painless for you Jordan. I still have yet to get couches or dinning table. The cherry wood is sweet looking though, so you should love it.

Again, I reiterate how much I hate SoCal.

Disneyland and driving like I am in Gran Turismo on the 8 lane freeway's are about the only things I find fun in SoCal. The Peterson Automotive museum and Queen Mary where cool too.

I will also add I was at Bob Barkers last two show's on the Price is Right.

270459_1784434010801_1238034322_2590342_1624225_n.jpg

271010_1784432970775_1238034322_2590341_8128781_n.jpg

My friends finger after we smashed it moving rock's for a wall yesterday. It's all better now. LOL

The finger popped like a pimple, poor fucker. He better have some med's for me this morning. LOL

He wouldn't let me scrub it out and suture it for him, but I wanted to.

LOL..... Nice......

Years agoI was ridin' dirt bikes with a friend who hit a tree with the end of the handle bars and it pinched the tip of his pinky clean off.... That was an interesting ride home, lol........

That's going to leave a scar

Wow, I'm super jealous. Serously

Wow, I'm super jealous. Serously

After growing up watching that show, I had to see that shit for real before it was gone forever. The guy they replaced him with just ruined it, so I don't even see it as the same show.

Was choas to get in, was like a 6 hr wait before the show. I got there before 9am and they didn't film until after 3 in the afternoon.

The nostalgia factor made it all worth it though.

That's going to leave a scar

:Doh: Hopefully it's still functional when healed.

Did you do that 2 days in a row?

I did. But to be honest I only got in the second to last day. Ppl where sleeping on the sidewalk the whole week before just to be first in line on the final day.