mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Infamous Irish Mob boss James “Whitey” Bulger, who spent the past 16 years in hiding, has reportedly been arrested in Santa Monica.

The 81-year-old former leader of Boston’s notorious Winter Hill Gang fled from the feds In December of ’94 after being informed by a retired agent that the FBI would arrest him over Christmas.

The shocking capture of the long-time Top Ten Fugitive comes mere days after the FBI launched a nationwide media campaign aimed at finally bringing Bulger to justice.

It's not their answers but word usage that amuses the hell out of me :roflmao:

The basis that they are discussing whether or not to teach evolution in schools is disgusting, there should never be a question. The premise that creationism is of equal weight or importance in terms of logic and understanding with any sort of evidence and factual based efforts behind it is just insulting. To teach creationism in schools is just flat wrong on all accounts. The continually blurred lines of the separation of church and state is really sad, and is only getting worse. To add to that, girls are supposed to look up to these women who have this mind set is disturbing to say the least.

I thought I had a cracked filling, but come to find out my bite strength is high and I grind my teeth and do not realize it. Had to have a couple teeth ground down. Kinda strange.

Ok I am back. Here's the run down

In vegas on vacation for a few more days, then to cali for a bit.

Didn't read all the hop I missed. Cliff notes?

Got a King bed, full bedroom set (chest of drawers, dressor with mirror, two end tables and platform bed with sleigh headboard); queen bed with frame; couch, loveseat, 2 recliners (all this microfiber fake suede shit) end tables and coffee table with a marble look to them; a limestone-ish kitchedn table with chairs that seats six, and a server with a similar to the kitchen table. All delivered and set up (sealy made the matress') and 5 year/10 year warentee for under 5 grand. I think we did well. The bedroom shit is cherry wood.

Also chose a truck. Picking it up when I get back. 2006 F-250 King Ranch diesel. I love the room, size, and feel. White paint, saddle leather interior. King Cab (4 door). Just needs a bed cover.

J

Welcome back J! Have fun in Vegas!

J-road I wish you were arriving earlier.............I leave tomorrow for SoCal for a few days then back to AZ.

So far Vegas this time has been..............an experience. I'm just going to leave it at that.

FYI read up on the local laws before arriving in Vegas.

J

J-road I wish you were arriving earlier.............I leave tomorrow for SoCal for a few days then back to AZ.

So far Vegas this time has been..............an experience. I'm just going to leave it at that.

J

And of course tomorrow I leave SoCal.

What laws in particular would you read?

The basis that they are discussing whether or not to teach evolution in schools is disgusting, there should never be a question. The premise that creationism is of equal weight or importance in terms of logic and understanding with any sort of evidence and factual based efforts behind it is just insulting. To teach creationism in schools is just flat wrong on all accounts. The continually blurred lines of the separation of church and state is really sad, and is only getting worse. To add to that, girls are supposed to look up to these women who have this mind set is disturbing to say the least.

well said sir.

btw, i got an icon 12 for my bro, hell of a sub! hope to have it powered up in a week or two.

J

And of course tomorrow I leave SoCal.

What laws in particular would you read?

I know quite a few of the laws, to which were you referring?

I am not rolling to Vegas to be a party animal, I am going to visit my grandma. I may pick up a case of whip-it's while I am there though.

I love my BBQ'ed chili relleno's, but I shouldn't of eaten 4 of them last nite. :huh: I am out of my custom BBQ sauce too, so I had to buy some crap from the store. :o

Paper handed in

:woot:

Now it's time for the powerpoint presentation and some changes on the application.

Sean, I have some "problems" with my fft.

It samples at 2.5 kHz, in theory the max frequency is 1.25 kHz. Now, if I play a 1.5 kHz tone it starts going backwards, from the last component to the first and it appears on the graph. Is that what would be called spectral leakage ?

That kills my result, since I have a ton of content over 1.25 kHz when testing with real-life sounds.

I'm not doing any filtering before sampling (planning to do an LPF) and I'm not applying any windowing function. Yet.

Happy Friday.

Done with you. Leave me the f*** alone. I have better things to do than mess with your things. Stop being a child and get on with your life.

Felt an earthquake for the first time in my life today. Thought it was my subwoofer, but it wasn't.

koma-comic-strip-i-think-i-saw-that-video.jpg

Sasha! What a slut!

pounding fruit and protein smoothie LIKE A BOSS