mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The Supreme Court today struck down California’s ban on renting or selling violent video games to minors in a 7-2 decision. The Court held that the law violated minors’ First Amendment rights.

Writing for the majority, Justice Scalia said, “No doubt a state possesses legitimate power to protect children from harm. But that does not include a free-floating power to restrict the ideas to which children may be exposed.”

If the law had been upheld, California could have fined retailers $1,000 every time they sold a violent game to someone under 18.

Speaking of polacks

That was... beautiful.

Time to go back to AZ..................Farewell SoCal.............Next stop the gas station.............

J

Fostex came up with a replacement for the FF85K. I fear an impulse buy...

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=9067

I hate those baskets, sucks trying to flush mount.

However, I am sure someone on here has a trick that will make me go :Doh:

Never bothered with mine. The grills I have make matters worse, not identical to the basket.

I flush mount everything, but don't want to have to make a custom jig to do so.

Unless there is some really easy way to that I've overlooked

I mount the driver upside down on a piece of scrap, flush trim around it, then mount that to another piece of scrap, flush trim again, then I have a mold exactly the width of whatever bit I use larger. I then use a larger bearing on the rabbeting bit and adjust accordingly for fitment.

Can't you just draw what you need to cut and free hand it?

I mount the driver upside down on a piece of scrap, flush trim around it, then mount that to another piece of scrap, flush trim again, then I have a mold exactly the width of whatever bit I use larger. I then use a larger bearing on the rabbeting bit and adjust accordingly for fitment.

I'm not into loading the coil with a bunch of mdf dust. :( I suppose a bag/tape and such maneuver alleviates that though.

Can't you just draw what you need to cut and free hand it?

Flush mount freehand??? You sir have WAY better skills than I.

Rep. Michele Bachmann was in her birth town of Waterloo, Iowa this morning to announce her candidacy for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. Speaking with Fox News, Bachmann compared her spirit to that of another Waterloo native — John Wayne.

One tiny hitch, tho: John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa — about three hours away. Waterloo, meanwhile, is famous for another sort of John Wayne: John Wayne Gacy, the “killer clown” responsible for the rape and murder of 33 young men.

fucking lulz

Rep. Michele Bachmann was in her birth town of Waterloo, Iowa this morning to announce her candidacy for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. Speaking with Fox News, Bachmann compared her spirit to that of another Waterloo native — John Wayne.

One tiny hitch, tho: John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa — about three hours away. Waterloo, meanwhile, is famous for another sort of John Wayne: John Wayne Gacy, the “killer clown” responsible for the rape and murder of 33 young men.

pucking lulz

:roflmao: That's good stuff right there.

I'm not into loading the coil with a bunch of mdf dust. :( I suppose a bag/tape and such maneuver alleviates that though.

Sorry, I presumed that protecting the driver need not be mentioned. :gayhaaay1:

fucking lulz

And wtf, why the hell is there any momentum for that bitch. I surely hope that the R's get their act together as she is not acceptable.

Sorry, I presumed that protecting the driver need not be mentioned. :gayhaaay1:

I don't like to even be in a position where I need to...

Just ordered some new shoes...

Regular price: $89.00

Sale price: $45.00

Duran price: $33.00

Win!

Special service to get the ?