mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Rep. Michele Bachmann was in her birth town of Waterloo, Iowa this morning to announce her candidacy for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. Speaking with Fox News, Bachmann compared her spirit to that of another Waterloo native — John Wayne.

One tiny hitch, tho: John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa — about three hours away. Waterloo, meanwhile, is famous for another sort of John Wayne: John Wayne Gacy, the “killer clown” responsible for the rape and murder of 33 young men.

fucking lulz

And wtf, why the hell is there any momentum for that bitch. I surely hope that the R's get their act together as she is not acceptable.

Are any of the choices??

naughty-memes-untitled32.jpg

:lol2:

Can't be much worse than that bitch

For Aaron

So I think swimming is going to be my new love, especially for rehabilitating my shoulder. My shoulder usually feels good after, and difference arm motions in the pool really give my arms a workout.

I think I'm going to couple that with running and biking. I need to get a new seat for my bike but I'm not sure that I can afford it right now though and my running shoes are worn out and can't really afford new running shoes either.... shit. I hate that I get payed once a month and every time a pay check comes in 70% of it leaves almost immediately.

Another added benefit is it really clears out my sinuses

Excuse me, I got some dirt in my eyes...

......every time a pay check comes in 70% of it leaves almost immediately.

I know the feeling. Wait till you get a wife and a house, and have 30% come out so you can retire someday and insurance premiums.

damnit. I need some more vodka. Romania here I come.

4b550cb0-0658-4930-9430-0313fa2f3d40.jpg

:hay: :hay: :hay::gayhaaay1: :gayhaaay1: :gayhaaay1:

Oh hell no, these videos get me everytime.

......every time a pay check comes in 70% of it leaves almost immediately.

I know the feeling. Wait till you get a wife and a house, and have 30% come out so you can retire someday and insurance premiums.

damnit. I need some more vodka. Romania here I come.

Currently 10% into my Roth-IRA

Can't you just draw what you need to cut and free hand it?

Flush mount freehand??? You sir have WAY better skills than I.

I just need a draw line and I can do some freaky shapes. I'm good with my hands I guess. :ughdunno:

Fucking AWESOME!

That is pretty cool.

For Aaron

I didn't think people like that existed, but I am in Atlanta and in the whopping 10 hours I've been here I've witnessed similar stupidity already.

So I think swimming is going to be my new love, especially for rehabilitating my shoulder. My shoulder usually feels good after, and difference arm motions in the pool really give my arms a workout.

I think I'm going to couple that with running and biking. I need to get a new seat for my bike but I'm not sure that I can afford it right now though and my running shoes are worn out and can't really afford new running shoes either.... shit. I hate that I get payed once a month and every time a pay check comes in 70% of it leaves almost immediately.

Beware with saddle purchases, it usually takes 3-5 to get one that fits. A good fit can help expedite it, but it also might pay to look for used ones. And definitely post here as depending on your ass type I might have one you'd like....but doubt it as we are built a bit different but that doesn't mean our ass bones aren't.