mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am, I haven't responded to any of it. Just starting to bug me. It's been 2 months worth of stuff.
Hell I got a rash of PM's even
And how does the wife feel about this? ;)

SHE gave him the rash. :roflmao:

You need some anti-biotics!

RASH TOP!!

need to get a sieve or a cheap dedicated juicer; smoothies in the vita-mix don't come out smooth

or a food processor with a juicer attachement...definitely need a new food processor

You are wasting your time and the fruits/vegies you are juicing unless you get the Jack Lelanne Juicer. We used a couple different juicers and were unhappy with the result, then we were at a friend's house and they have one... Let's just say we also had one the next day.

I missed the original, how can you not have a smooth smoothie out of the vitamix?? It liquifies anything almost

No idea. Put half frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries in the carafe with some milk, turn it on, slowly turn up to about 8, let it run for 90 seconds. Maybe I need to go longer? full power? full power and longer? :ughdunno:

If you want to liquify then full power and yes until its smooth. If it "warms" up any add a little ice, but if your berries are frozen that shouldn't be necessary.

If I am getting a presciption, I'd prefer something eles

Almost did a PIT maneuver on a Civic today. The Civic driver tried to squeeze between me and another car (passing me on the right side). I clipped his rear bumper with my tire and he almost spun onto oncoming traffic. Not sure what damage I did to his car, he didn't want to sit around and talk after he saw my car was unscratched.

If I am getting a presciption, I'd prefer something eles

Calling Dr. Feelgood. . . .

If I could turn back time.

If I could find a way....

I would be wealthy, healthy, and wise. Nice to be single, but probably living as a lonely empty shell...... But a couple porsche's and a revolving door of lovely impressionbly young ladies may sooth the pain.

Well, I'm unmarried and have yet to posses a sports car...

I'm working on it though, and a motorcycle :P

I have an '02 CBR 954 in the garage.

Kramarczuk's on Food Network...making me mad hungry...

Had me a ring of blood sausage and ukranian last week.

I gave the w some blood sausage last night

I gave the w some blood sausage last night

She let you go for your boat ride, or was that her way of keeping you home?

Working today is lame. So much paper shuffling to do. And a load of data entry I'm saving for last.

If I could turn back time.

If I could find a way....

I would be wealthy, healthy, and wise. Nice to be single, but probably living as a lonely empty shell...... But a couple porsche's and a revolving door of lovely impressionbly young ladies may sooth the pain.

Well, I'm unmarried and have yet to posses a sports car...

I'm working on it though, and a motorcycle :P

I have an '02 CBR 954 in the garage.

No complaining then!

I'm working on my Ducati

That skinny tank 999 is the slickest bike I have ever rode. It's really freindly for big norse white boys like me, even though it was made for tiny Italian men.

I'm getting older and something like a hayabusa is looking better and better, or maybe getting rid of the bike idea all together and get a 2 door german delight.

That skinny tank 999 is the slickest bike I have ever rode. It's really freindly for big norse white boys like me, even though it was made for tiny Italian men.

I'm getting older and something like a hayabusa is looking better and better, or maybe getting rid of the bike idea all together and get a 2 door german delight.

I completely, although a 'Busa would be way too much for me at this point, I'm just average size, and have no need for 200+ MPH at the moment :P

I have 2 extra garage spaces if you want to get rid of the 954...

I completely, although a 'Busa would be way too much for me at this point, I'm just average size, and have no need for 200+ MPH at the moment :P

completely ?? And yes it(busa) is a big bike. I'm 6'2 though and I like to take the wife. It's amazingly comfortable to ride though. I'm too old for twisties now. :D

I don't care about the top speed as much as I do the acceleration. The bigger grunt on it would be nice when with the W. The only defense on a bike is the ability to scream out of danger areas. I actually get really nervous on choppers and lower power bikes because either the ergonomics are not condusive to controling in a panic, or they can't pull me past some drunk on the road fast enough.

completely ?? And yes it(busa) is a big bike. I'm 6'2 though and I like to take the wife. It's amazingly comfortable to ride though. I'm too old for twisties now. :D

I don't care about the top speed as much as I do the acceleration. The bigger grunt on it would be nice when with the W. The only defense on a bike is the ability to scream out of danger areas. I actually get really nervous on choppers and lower power bikes because either the ergonomics are not condusive to controling in a panic, or they can't pull me past some drunk on the road fast enough.

Looks like I forgot the word "agree" :P

Having the power to speed out of a bad situation is definitely a must

need to get a sieve or a cheap dedicated juicer; smoothies in the vita-mix don't come out smooth

or a food processor with a juicer attachement...definitely need a new food processor

You are wasting your time and the fruits/vegies you are juicing unless you get the Jack Lelanne Juicer. We used a couple different juicers and were unhappy with the result, then we were at a friend's house and they have one... Let's just say we also had one the next day.

I missed the original, how can you not have a smooth smoothie out of the vitamix?? It liquifies anything almost

No idea. Put half frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries in the carafe with some milk, turn it on, slowly turn up to about 8, let it run for 90 seconds. Maybe I need to go longer? full power? full power and longer? :ughdunno:

If you want to liquify then full power and yes until its smooth. If it "warms" up any add a little ice, but if your berries are frozen that shouldn't be necessary.

Balls to the wall until smooth, gotcha

Very active Saturday iHoP!!!!!

J

rum and dr. pepper :sleepwerd4:

267090_10150251704087372_164406742371_7465370_1092935_o.jpg

Where's der engine.

I am, I haven't responded to any of it. Just starting to bug me. It's been 2 months worth of stuff.

Hell I got a rash of PM's even

Exactly, not needed at all.

The 5+ PM's a day really wear on my patients.

About to open the 2nd bottle to calm down from a nutty day with Arthur. Spent the afternoon at Loch Raven Resivor, was quite nice to have such untouched nature so close to a metropolitan city.

Aidan caught his first four fish today. Wasn't scared at all