mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It's true astrolube can't hold up. Too low of a flash point. When I get's down I need industrial strength.

Coconut oil FTMFW!

Sesame oil if she's Asian.

Gun Oil FTW.

why do cheap amps seem to hold up better than expensive ones lol

I had like front, rear speakers and tweets hooked up to this old pyramid amp and it never cut off or popped a fuse.

July 3rd and the temps barely break 70's ?

WTF is this ? I want 80+

WTF is this ? I want 80+

70-80 is awesome, man

WTF is this ? I want 80+

Shiiiiiiiiit its been 95+ here for the past 3 days, with heat indexes exceeding 105...fucker

Mucho, mucho gracias, Sean. Full speed for 2 minutes = smooth as silk. :drink40: :drink40: :fing34:

so I should be packing her full of mud?

dog just crawled up into the water bowl like it was a dog bed :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

foxnewshacked.png

:tehe:

Did they actually post that shit? I can't imagine how many heads rolled if they did.

Nothing like trying to sleep while every person in the nation is lighting off fireworks.

Tuckered out pooch after the parade yesterday:

264580_10150306106474460_654009459_9105349_2704299_n.jpg

Hope everybody had a great 4th of July weekend ... :drink40:

Had a good one here. Beach, fishing, free concert, and fireworks display and hinging with some good friends during the weekend.

No fireworks here..............Just had a friend his wife and 2 kids over for a small cookout.

Then today my truck started fucking up. thank god for the short warranty and me being 7 miles under it. I didn't buy the extended beacuse I always void it anyways.

Something say's I will end up in a different truck.

J

A Clonazepam, a bowl out of my GBD bong, and a big'o jug of Grand Marnier.... And it's only 3:50am in the morning.... Should be a fun day. Chug, chug, chug.... MFer's better be watching out today, I think I am on kill mode.:biggun:

Parade time has come once again and damn if it it not going to be a HOT one! Guess one should expect nothing less. :)

Parade time has come once again and damn if it it not going to be a HOT one! Guess one should expect nothing less. :)

You need one of them chilling suit's the army has been testing.

Seeing doughbulsaas.... me luove the gGRand Marnier. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Obrycki's Crab House has been since 1944, but this is the last season you'll be able to get your crab on (whether snow crab, Dungeness crab, or their famous hard-shell blue crabs) at the Baltimore institution. Over the years, the ownership has changed as did the location (in 1986 they moved across the street), but current owner Rob Cernak decided to close after a death in the family. You have until November 5th to walk in and still hear the sound of mallets striking crab shells.