mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Obrycki's Crab House has been since 1944, but this is the last season you'll be able to get your crab on (whether snow crab, Dungeness crab, or their famous hard-shell blue crabs) at the Baltimore institution. Over the years, the ownership has changed as did the location (in 1986 they moved across the street), but current owner Rob Cernak decided to close after a death in the family. You have until November 5th to walk in and still hear the sound of mallets striking crab shells.

Obrycki's is closing?

tumblr_lnwzi9wLxX1qa5rnho1_500.jpg

AWESOME!

koma-comic-strip-its-my-life.jpg

I don't get it.

*first post from his evo*

Damn thing is sliiiiiick.

Parade time has come once again and damn if it it not going to be a HOT one! Guess one should expect nothing less. :)

You need one of them chilling suit's the army has been testing.

Would it go with my mask?

tumblr_lnwzi9wLxX1qa5rnho1_500.jpg

AWESOME!

I agree! Would love to have one of those in the Haunt.

90 on the comprehensive final, 91.8 overall for the semester; class averages were 81 on the final and 84 for the course, so I think I fared rather well

and now, I drink my ass off to celebrate

My car is having problems starting.... ugh

So in the morning it starts no problem. It's only after you run it that it starts to have problems. When its warm it takes a bit to crank then you have to floor it to keep it form dying. It's a 95 saturn that is notorious for bad Engine Coolant Temp Sensors (ECTS) so I replaced it and notorious for CPS sensors going bad, so I replaced that but no dice....

Any ideas or suggestions?

I'd replace the fuel filter, then the pump. Odd are both are original. Hard start is usually an ignition or fuel problem. Do you know how to read spark plugs?

Had to take my 'new' truck back. Check engine light came on..............Auto Zone claimed 9 codes all relating to my cylinders not properly firing. All seems to point to a bad high pressure fuel relay. The stealership said they only found 2 codes., they cleared them, test drove it and saw no codes again. Claimed the 9 Auto Zone saw may have been stored codes. Considering you replaced the fucking batteries when I bought it shouldn't that have cleared all 'old' codes? So it sits there again tonight for more thorough testing. I have a gut feeling its an expensive fix.

J

I'd replace the fuel filter, then the pump. Odd are both are original. Hard start is usually an ignition or fuel problem. Do you know how to read spark plugs?

Crap, forgot to mention the fuel filter was replaced too. Also should note that when the car is running it runs great. I'm taking it to autozone to see what codes pop up tomorrow

Fuckin a its 70 in my house and I'm fuckin chilly.

J

wow i was really behind on the hop.. ordering the last pieces of my bro's build this week and got the 9855 in tonight.... nissan doesn't ground their headunits apparently lmao...

wow i was really behind on the hop.. ordering the last pieces of my bro's build this week and got the 9855 in tonight.... nissan doesn't ground their headunits apparently lmao...

Some manufacturers ground through the antenna.

Crap, forgot to mention the fuel filter was replaced too. Also should note that when the car is running it runs great. I'm taking it to autozone to see what codes pop up tomorrow

can you hear the fuel pump priming before the hard start condition? Have you tried priming it multiple times before attempting to crank(just cycle the key a few time allowing the pump to run until you hear it click off).

can you hear the fuel pump priming before the hard start condition? Have you tried priming it multiple times before attempting to crank(just cycle the key a few time allowing the pump to run until you hear it click off).

I haven't but I will. I think I can here it priming. whenever you turn on my car you always here a chime first, but I think under that chime i hear the pump priming.

Had to take my 'new' truck back. Check engine light came on..............Auto Zone claimed 9 codes all relating to my cylinders not properly firing. All seems to point to a bad high pressure fuel relay. The stealership said they only found 2 codes., they cleared them, test drove it and saw no codes again. Claimed the 9 Auto Zone saw may have been stored codes. Considering you replaced the fucking batteries when I bought it shouldn't that have cleared all 'old' codes? So it sits there again tonight for more thorough testing. I have a gut feeling its an expensive fix.

J

Pulling the battery doesn't mean that all the codes will clear. What is the truck?

Top o' the morning to you all.

Wtf would you have a for sale add and NOT have VM or answer your phone??