mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Stepping the work outs up a little, well modifying them some. :)

Gonna switch from benching VW's for 20 reps to bulldozers for 10?

tumblr_lnyvsvG9Ks1qa5rnho1_500.png

I love breakfast in bed!!

Had to take my 'new' truck back. Check engine light came on..............Auto Zone claimed 9 codes all relating to my cylinders not properly firing. All seems to point to a bad high pressure fuel relay. The stealership said they only found 2 codes., they cleared them, test drove it and saw no codes again. Claimed the 9 Auto Zone saw may have been stored codes. Considering you replaced the fucking batteries when I bought it shouldn't that have cleared all 'old' codes? So it sits there again tonight for more thorough testing. I have a gut feeling its an expensive fix.

J

Pulling the battery doesn't mean that all the codes will clear. What is the truck?

Both were replaced. 2006 F-250 Turbo Diesel King Ranch Edition. I didn't have a check engine light on until about 450 miles into it, and it was eating gas like crazy. Already been to and around Tucson once before this trip. First time on it didn't budge off the Full line until I got off the highway. Same conditions of driving again, as I exited the high way it was at 3/4 tank. Its got a 29 gallon tank and the Check Engine light came on. I just found it odd that Auto Zone found 9 codes and the stealership found 2. Just doesn;t make any damn sense. The claimed the light went out when they cleared the codes, they test drove it (couldn't say how far, or up to what speeds) and it didn't come back on. Just doesn't sit well with me on a truck thats costing me a bit of cash, and that's just over 146K on a diesel.

J

Had to take my 'new' truck back. Check engine light came on..............Auto Zone claimed 9 codes all relating to my cylinders not properly firing. All seems to point to a bad high pressure fuel relay. The stealership said they only found 2 codes., they cleared them, test drove it and saw no codes again. Claimed the 9 Auto Zone saw may have been stored codes. Considering you replaced the fucking batteries when I bought it shouldn't that have cleared all 'old' codes? So it sits there again tonight for more thorough testing. I have a gut feeling its an expensive fix.

J

Pulling the battery doesn't mean that all the codes will clear. What is the truck?

Both were replaced. 2006 F-250 Turbo Diesel King Ranch Edition. I didn't have a check engine light on until about 450 miles into it, and it was eating gas like crazy.

J

Theres your problem, your supposed to have diesel in it! :P

J

Both were replaced. 2006 F-250 Turbo Diesel King Ranch Edition. I didn't have a check engine light on until about 450 miles into it, and it was eating gas like crazy. Already been to and around Tucson once before this trip. First time on it didn't budge off the Full line until I got off the highway. Same conditions of driving again, as I exited the high way it was at 3/4 tank. Its got a 29 gallon tank and the Check Engine light came on. I just found it odd that Auto Zone found 9 codes and the stealership found 2. Just doesn;t make any damn sense. The claimed the light went out when they cleared the codes, they test drove it (couldn't say how far, or up to what speeds) and it didn't come back on. Just doesn't sit well with me on a truck thats costing me a bit of cash, and that's just over 146K on a diesel.

J

Eating fuel like crazy you say...

Any excess smoke ?

I'm thinking bad injector...

Haha, yeah right. I am reducing mass little by little, and not really pushing for power. Down to 206lbs, had been hovering at 215 ~ 220lbs for nearly 4 years.

Haha, yeah right. I am reducing mass little by little, and not really pushing for power. Down to 206lbs, had been hovering at 215 ~ 220lbs for nearly 4 years.

What's this reducing mass you speak of? :D

Are you trying to be in a new weight class?

Anyone know how to trace what email or person started this photobucket album?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n632/My06Malibu/

Not for malicious reasons, but want to keep someone from getting scammed potentially....

Do you know the email you're looking for? I think you can search users by email so if you know the scamers email you could search it and see if its linked to the account that you asked about. Tracing it from the stream might be possible, but they encrypt that information so it wouldn't be easy. I did a quick search and didn't find any kind of workaround

J

J

1. Dealerships exist solely to steal your money. Find a competent independent diesel mechanic ASAP.

2. The IH 6.0L turbo diesel was the worst diesel engine in a Ford ever. Do some research and you'll find all the problems with them.

3. Don't ever go to AutoZone to get codes checked. If you have a smartphone, you can buy a code reader and do it yourself, or refer back to number 1.

4. Automotive computers like regular computers have two types of memory, or file locations if you will. They have a temporary file and a memory file. Everything is stored in the memory until a hard reset by computer or disconnecting power for a prolonged period of time, which can be several minutes to several hours.

wow i was really behind on the hop.. ordering the last pieces of my bro's build this week and got the 9855 in tonight.... nissan doesn't ground their headunits apparently lmao...

Some manufacturers ground through the antenna.

that must be it then, he had a cd stuck and while removing it i noticed a thick gauge wire running towards the antenna.

Not for malicious reasons, but want to keep someone from getting scammed potentially....

Do you know the email you're looking for? I think you can search users by email so if you know the scamers email you could search it and see if its linked to the account that you asked about. Tracing it from the stream might be possible, but they encrypt that information so it wouldn't be easy. I did a quick search and didn't find any kind of workaround

Guy says he is Eli Heitmann, heitmanneli@gmail.com, claims to have this phone number (65one)-2one2-7897, but is currently out of town on business. No scam has been offered yet but whenever something is for sale and major and not around I find it "funny"

are u crazy man? you piss off superfly. superfly! bonzaaaaiiiiii....oiyo! sicka! hiya! dickhead! panzy! sissy!

are u crazy man? you piss off superfly. superfly! bonzaaaaiiiiii....oiyo! sicka! hiya! dickhead! panzy! sissy!

I haven't been to joe cartoon in years!

Joe fish is still the best. By far.

Guy says he is Eli Heitmann, heitmanneli@gmail.com, claims to have this phone number (65one)-2one2-7897, but is currently out of town on business. No scam has been offered yet but whenever something is for sale and major and not around I find it "funny"

I can take a look when I get off work. Can't do much with this dinasour. Shouldn't be looking at a Malibu anyway........Mastercraft FTW

Edited by theluker69

What's this reducing mass you speak of? :D

Are you trying to be in a new weight class?

Just trying to lean down a little, don't need to carry as much anymore.

Being lighter can help with the wear and tear on the old body, especially when you play running/impact sports.

I am still in the building power stage. I need to loose lots more fat, but my family has issues with bad shoulders so I work stretching and strength as much as I can with those.

Being lighter can help with the wear and tear on the old body, especially when you play running/impact sports.

I am still in the building power stage. I need to loose lots more fat, but my family has issues with bad shoulders so I work stretching and strength as much as I can with those.

X2

I've recently started playing volleyball again 3-4 days a week for about 2-3 hours at a time and after putting on a bunch of weight, I have definitely noticed that my body is getting battered alot more just trying to move, cut, jump, stop and pretty much everything else.

Thank God its Friday !!! I need a break from lineman work, my knees are killing me ...

I never eat fast food..... but for some reason I love taco bell and ended up there today. It's so gross but so good