mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So it seems I have developed a taste for Mike's hard lemonade.

Most the people I know who have developed a taste for that have also developed a taste for penis.

I'd be careful with that stuff man.

I'll defend him a bit and say that ONE is tasty, two is palatable and three if fucking disgusting. Have to be uber thirsty and lime is the only real flavor.

I am an equal opportunity drunk...at least I'll try things once.

Yes I have to agree drinking a couple is ok, but beer and malt beverages give me hartburn badly. Mostly the reason I enjoy drinking liquor.

Interesting. Mikes would give me heartburn and so does any alcohol I add Coke to.

Good to see the hop kickin again....although it isn't like I needed to make 10 posts in a row

Post whore your are!

My extra work has slowed down and I plan on sitting around enjoying my work for the rest of the summer.

So it seems I have developed a taste for Mike's hard lemonade.

Most the people I know who have developed a taste for that have also developed a taste for penis.

I'd be careful with that stuff man.

I'll defend him a bit and say that ONE is tasty, two is palatable and three if fucking disgusting. Have to be uber thirsty and lime is the only real flavor.

I am an equal opportunity drunk...at least I'll try things once.

Yes I have to agree drinking a couple is ok, but beer and malt beverages give me hartburn badly. Mostly the reason I enjoy drinking liquor.

Interesting. Mikes would give me heartburn and so does any alcohol I add Coke to.

Do you drink reg or diet Coke. Reg Coke gives me hartburn.

Anyone have an iPod cable to a 9887 they wanna get rid of?

I really wish I could have beer.

Then come on over. I am sure I have something you would like and if not I will go buy it. :drink40:

No, I can't drink beer any more. I have Celiac disease.

He could buy you this:

http://www.bardsbeer.com/

If you came here I would to. I'd even attempt to cook anything you reqested. :)

I've found several that are gluten-free, but not available local, too expensive to justify, or the reviews I have read just rule them out.

I used to handle my alcohol very well. I would regularly spend $200/weekend on Crown if that tells you anything. The past four years I've pretty much dwindled down to one or two beers a month and with the food bullshit now, I'm pretty much limited to wine and spirits and I've lost my ability to handle large volumes.

It tells me your tolerance was higher than mine. Hard to drink 4+ liters in a weekend :P If it was at a bar, I'm right there with you. Used to ONLY drink Crown, but it no longer gets me drunk (from my perspective) but of course my wife thinks I turn into an animal so prefers that I don't drink it. I really feel nothing and then whammo. Happy drunk for me, just not her.

I was the same way. I'd be fine then the next thing I know, the drunk snuck up and hit me on the head.

Anyone have an iPod cable to a 9887 they wanna get rid of?

I have a cable that's a couple years old. I don't know the model number or anything, but Pm me your addy and I'll send it your way. I do remember the first part of the model was KCE.

PM'd ya Ryan

Don't you have a hand?

I do have a hand, but he is recovering slowly. This pic is right after the doc removed the stitches.

263953_1978482500215_1187716857_31835619_968680_n.jpg

Well the new car is going to be late getting here.

But at least the house is slowly getting put together.

Now if I can just get my damn truck.

J

Congrat's on the house Jordan. Did I miss the pic's?

That sucks about the truck, hopefully you get it worked out.

I finished building shelves in the garage this weekend. Also got the spinkler system fired up this morning. I feel blessed to have a new house, but damn is it ALOT of work and time away from other activity's. :lookkickballs:

Your post here reminded me that I'm going up to Idaho Falls next month, I'm trying to start on the tattoo

Sweet!! Wish I could do the work, but you will be better off only traveling back home.

I have been working on a few new one's this year also. Of course my whole body is already like a coloring book.

I finished building shelves in the garage this weekend. Also got the spinkler system fired up this morning. I feel blessed to have a new house, but damn is it ALOT of work and time away from other activity's. :lookkickballs:

You have that right, but when you are finished, the feeling is great!

I call it "the year of the house". LOL

Definetly glad my effort's already feel more rewarding then the shithole trailer ever did.

Wood Chuck isn't to bad. :)

College taught me to handle my alcohol fairly well.

<<< Google's Wood Chuck Drink....

I literally cannot remember the last time I was sick. It's been so long. Maybe 5-6 years or more.

Haven't taken any pills either for that period.

Awesome.

The Opiates are a bitch. I ended up at the doctors again last week when my hip locked up. Otherwise I don't get sick very often.

The doctor told me to go do Yoga and work on my core strenght.

I used to handle my alcohol very well. I would regularly spend $200/weekend on Crown if that tells you anything. The past four years I've pretty much dwindled down to one or two beers a month and with the food bullshit now, I'm pretty much limited to wine and spirits and I've lost my ability to handle large volumes.

It tells me your tolerance was higher than mine. Hard to drink 4+ liters in a weekend :P If it was at a bar, I'm right there with you. Used to ONLY drink Crown, but it no longer gets me drunk (from my perspective) but of course my wife thinks I turn into an animal so prefers that I don't drink it. I really feel nothing and then whammo. Happy drunk for me, just not her.

Good to hear I am not the only one. :lol:

I have Kneeboarded and done a bunch of slalom skiing, but never a wakeboarded. Look's like FuNn!!

Nothing like a nice quiet morning at work to catch up on the HOP.

<<< Needs to buy a new Ai-net to 3.5mm cable so I can hook up the Zune. I miss the easy access to my whole library.

Haven't been on a wakeboard that has ever really fit and that being said I pretty much just ride normal (ie left up). Its also been more than 13 years since I've been on one so its time to start with the right habits.

I'd love a used board. 2 reasons. 1 an easier board to ride at first I can't imagine will ever be what I want long term and also having a beginner board can't hurt for when others come with. Was leaning toward the HL Broadcast as I think I can pick up a used for nearly $100.

I wear a size 15, but even with my height, weight, & size I am nimble so I typically don't fit into the clydesdale sized shit

If you get a wakeboard as well I recommend learning to ride with your feet at equal angles (ie 13 13). Reason being that once you get better it will make riding switch a TON easier. If you can find both used I would go for it. Maybe new boots if that grosses you out plus size 15 is going to be tough to find used. You could try duck butter if you have to size down, it's this lube shit they sell to help people get into the boots. IMO if you can get that broadcast for $100 go for it. I've ridden one and they're nice boards. I checked and I've seen them in 4"9' and 5"6 and either of those will work for you. Not to mention that boards about $300 new.

I'll fix the ridiculous audio, karma has it that I never got around to selling my Pio 880 :)

How elaborate are you planning to get with it?

a really nice sidecar, crab cakes, bacon wrapped scallops, turtle gumbo, Akaushi ribeye with bone marrow on the side...you're damned right I slept in this morning...*rubs belly*