mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

fuel sloshing away from the pick up?

also, what lake did you go to?

Lake named after the cactus. Part of the CO river system.

Saguaro?

J

Got the new truck today.

Pics to come tomorrow.

J

I hope this one works out better for you J.

X2!! Seems you have been through a nightmare!!! Hope this truck is the turn-around from that!

Thanks guys a brand new truck (had 13 miles on it when I test drove it the day before yesterday) shouldn't have issues. If it does I have the extended warranty.

J

shouldn't kill an animal just because you live where it lives, and it's a bit ridiculous to think it'll know the difference between food meant for him and food meant for your dog. I was raised with a southern rule though, if you kill it you gotta eat it.

Instead of terminating another animals life you could just feed your dog once/twice daily and not leave the food out, it would keep the other animals away as well. Relocating the animal may temporarily fix it but so long as you have food/trash where an animal can get to it, they'll find a way to get to it.

I honestly would prefer not to have to do either to the poor bastard's. In my defense, the dog only get's feed twice a day and the food is suppose to be in a locked outdoor closet, BUT my daughter broke the lock. At this point I will attemp to fix the lock or move the dog's food back in the house as I agree that they will just come back anyway's.

I see both sides of this argument, but IMO the potential of rabies with this species is rather high. With domesticated animals, and children in the area it becomes a matter of mitigating your risk. Were they there first? More than likely. But they need to keep their distance.

J

Thanks guys a brand new truck (had 13 miles on it when I test drove it the day before yesterday) shouldn't have issues. If it does I have the extended warranty.

J

Sounds great!!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Ok I put the shoulder on last night at 10pm and the grate temp was 200F. Woke up and just checked it and now 209F and the pork temp is 148F. So I just may be doing this right. :)

I went out to check things and opened the lid and WOW does the shoulder looks and smells freaken good!

A few more cooks and everytime you open the egg you'll be happy, even when there is no fire. Smells fantastic.

Maybe the best cooking item I have ever had!

:shutup:

finally able to use that smilie :phatyo::roflmao:

I thought you had one Peng?

BGE? HA! I wish...

1.jpg

35 bucks, no ventilation of any kind; fun times...

That is a start and more that what I had before the BGE.

fuel sloshing away from the pick up?

also, what lake did you go to?

Lake named after the cactus. Part of the CO river system.

Saguaro?

J

Sounds right

Got the new truck today.

Pics to come tomorrow.

J

I hope this one works out better for you J.

X2!! Seems you have been through a nightmare!!! Hope this truck is the turn-around from that!

J

Congrats and good luck !

What did you end up getting ?

Is it unusual that I get no reply within 2 weeks after emailing my job application to several companies ?

I'll probably send it again, from my gmail account...

I have always been told never to send a resume from a free email account.

Is it unusual that I get no reply within 2 weeks after emailing my job application to several companies ?

I'll probably send it again, from my gmail account...

not for me!

shouldn't kill an animal just because you live where it lives, and it's a bit ridiculous to think it'll know the difference between food meant for him and food meant for your dog. I was raised with a southern rule though, if you kill it you gotta eat it.

Instead of terminating another animals life you could just feed your dog once/twice daily and not leave the food out, it would keep the other animals away as well. Relocating the animal may temporarily fix it but so long as you have food/trash where an animal can get to it, they'll find a way to get to it.

I honestly would prefer not to have to do either to the poor bastard's. In my defense, the dog only get's feed twice a day and the food is suppose to be in a locked outdoor closet, BUT my daughter broke the lock. At this point I will attemp to fix the lock or move the dog's food back in the house as I agree that they will just come back anyway's.

I see both sides of this argument, but IMO the potential of rabies with this species is rather high. With domesticated animals, and children in the area it becomes a matter of mitigating your risk. Were they there first? More than likely. But they need to keep their distance.

J

I agree completely with keeping the animals away, but if anything you're much better off calling animal control if you think it's rabid, that's a whole other box of worms you don't want to shoot open :-P (and from the sounds of it it's just exhibitng normal coon behavior, rabid animals behave....rabidly

X2 I always use the .edu email account my college gave me

Nothing I can do about it except pay for an email account.

Gmail will have to do...