mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

This is interesting.

http://www.poseidonalarms.com/modules/store/Canvas-Snap-Sensor_P139832C9736.cfm

And really exactly what I'd like to trigger something, when someone pulls the canvas, BAM!

What if they just cut it?

That portion is in the hull so they'd be hard pressed to see it. From the top it looks just like any other snap.

184195_1926289921286_1363307038_2628628_3170519_n.jpg

Other than the boat that I owned from the time I was 13 until I was 28, I have never lost a dollar on a boat that I have purchased. Its more normal for me to sell them for more than I paid. Of course that doesn't include gas and maintenance, but the maintenance is really pretty cheap if you do it yourself. Gas I have no comment on :P

I think he ment cutting the tarp instead of the sensor

Could happen, but I'll put other sensors to deal with compartments being opened.

And I actually think its unlikely. Doesn't really take any longer to unsnap and you look less guilty.

I forgot to rotate my tires since navember.

=(

It's tough on those nobby SOB's.

Jordan, great choice of color on the truck.

This is interesting.

http://www.poseidonalarms.com/modules/store/Canvas-Snap-Sensor_P139832C9736.cfm

And really exactly what I'd like to trigger something, when someone pulls the canvas, BAM!

I've seen something like that before. I've heard mixed reviews. How much gear do you plan on keeping in there? Your soundsystem and what else? Even if you get an alarm I would take you equipment (ie wakeboard, jackets, and tow ropes) out. If you're keeping it in that slip an alarm like that might be good to have though

Jordan, great choice of color on the truck.

Agreed. The truck looks really good. I've driven a few with 200K+ on the clock and they were running great. It should last you a long long time

Edited by Luke.H

Could happen, but I'll put other sensors to deal with compartments being opened.

If that happens replacing the canvas will likely be the most costly bit. Those things are not cheap

Just got back from the best golf outing I've ever been in. Easily the most time I've had fun golfing. A lot of drinking and pucking around with the carts. Never seen a burnout in an electric cart until today

Just for the stereo. Had $6k worth of rods stolen from my bass boat which taught me to not leave anything in the boat, but I don't feel like putting the amps on a quick release board and connector so they can come with me. Figure some unique mounting hardware and an alarm will do me fine.

Thanks guys.

I love the truck. She runs great and I do have some fun tooling around with it.

As for the DD's they just got in yesterday morning. Sadly I am not going to do a stereo system in this. I REALLY do not want to void the warranty on this truck by upgrading the alts, adding batteries and modifying the hell out of it.

IF I can find a 'boom boom truck' for this type of fun then yea I'll keep them. As of right now though, they will prolly get sold. I have a price in mind and won't sell them for less as I don't NEED the money.

Aslo expect pictures of the new 'go fast' car.

J

Did anyone watch the German Grand Prix?

I never miss one. So AWESOME to see Lewis back on top again! I hope this is a pre-cursor to the remainder of the season.

Did anyone watch the German Grand Prix?

I never miss one. So AWESOME to see Lewis back on top again! I hope this is a pre-cursor to the remainder of the season.

I don't follow it religiously, but I have to say it was a great race. I was happy to see Hamilton win as well. I'm really looking forward to the Italian Grand Prix in September.

Has anyone used the PS3 Remote Control? I got a gift card to a game store a while ago a still haven't used it. I only use my PS3 for watching movies and netflix. I will occasionally play GT5, but that's about it. I was thinking of getting a remote, but I'm just wondering what makes it any better than using the controller.

Not worth the money. The controller works just the same.

Not worth the money. The controller works just the same.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I guess I'll have to pick out some game. Thanks for the input

I have always been told never to send a resume from a free email account.

That's all I use is my Gmail. If they don't accept gmail as a legit mail service then they aren't the kind of company I would want to work for and probably would think Lotus Notes is the latest and greatest...

Watch 1:25

I loved it up until that point. I am terrified of heights and I can not stand those damn chain rides to the top of a hill. Now, if you shoot me up and over, or start it at the top, it's all good. Hell, I even freak out climbing the open cased stairs to get up to the launch platform on some rides.

X2