mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I HATE HYDRO FLUID!

Ruined my boots :(

I HATE HYDRO FLUID!

Leave those in a locker at the flight line or or in the car and carry into work daily. Wear them with your coveralls for working on the planes. When you need to go other 'cleaner places' change back into your nice boots.

J

I HATE HYDRO FLUID!

Leave those in a locker at the flight line or or in the car and carry into work daily. Wear them with your coveralls for working on the planes. When you need to go other 'cleaner places' change back into your nice boots.

J

Eh it's a nice "badge" lol.

Servicing centering cylinders is a very messy job.

basically run hydro fluid through it till no air bubbles, reset the gauge to 105 degrees and then pour more fluid out... lol

Both of em ended up being bad on the main landing gear they were dripping fluid at like 1 drop per second. (left/right), sadly we didn't get to replace them. we just LSD'd it (Let swings do it) lol.

I HATE HYDRO FLUID!

J

Eh it's a nice "badge" lol.

Servicing centering cylinders is a very messy job.

basically run hydro fluid through it till no air bubbles, reset the gauge to 105 degrees and then pour more fluid out... lol

Both of em ended up being bad on the main landing gear they were dripping fluid at like 1 drop per second. (left/right), sadly we didn't get to replace them. we just LSD'd it (Let swings do it) lol.

Agreed. I just know the brass hates seeing it off the work area.

J

Watching an old episode of Top Gear and Clarkson's reviewing the E55 AMG. 500bhp. So pucking sick. God damn you Peng

Watching an old episode of Top Gear and Clarkson's reviewing the E55 AMG. 500bhp. So pucking sick. God damn you Peng

Yeah, that's not what he has; it's a newer model.

Guess I need to drive more diesels. Driven a Jetta TDI and it sounded like a tractor. I agree torque>hp, but in that car the delivery wasn't at all smooth. It only made power on the low end and was out of juice around 4k. Shouldn't base my assumption on the few diesels I've driven/ridden in though.

Is the added weight at the front end not an issue? The engine blocks on a diesel are much heavier and I've always been under the assumption it took away from the handling unless the car was specifically designed around the diesel platform.

Diesels don't have a big rpm range like gas engines, so you can't say that because it ran out of juice at 4k, 4k is probably near red line lol. Our diesel pick up would fucking haul at 1500, 2000rpm.

I would think all diesel vehicles are designed to deal with the additional weight, I don't see how they couldn't be...

mmm, there's nothing better than sitting on the highway rolling about 1750 at 70 then rolling the throttle and being at 90 in no time with no down shift

My bad. This was the 98-02 version.

Fr those with droids how do you copy text from a window to paste it elsewhere. Haven't figure out how to embed an image in a post since I can't grab its location

Assuming you are non-rooted you have to hit the menu button then normally select "more" then "select text". I think you only get one shot on the Droid with the stock software and starting it in the right place is the hardest.

Oh hell I am not torn at all, I like the front of the Audi better too.

The front of the M looks MUCH better in my opinion.

Aaron, I cranked up the old PC (Thought I threw it away, but turns out I didn't) I still have Bionic and all that so let me know what I need to set up.

It's also on a more "stable" wired connection instead of wireless. I have had problems with my little USB wireless adapters overheating.

PC had to install 46 updates when I booted it up. Guess it has been a while.

98-02 E55's were 349hp

03-06 E55's were 469hp

07-09 E63's were 507hp

09-Present E63's are 518hp

And I finally don't actually want one

His is a 99, but they had nowhere near 500bhp. Maybe 350-400. Euro models may have been different.

Shit, maybe I should read all the replies before replying.

I just set up the boinc for nfs at home leiden classical milky way@home, pime grid, the lattice project, sztaki desktop grid, seti@ home.

just installing the boincs on the roomates PC. you're gonna have a bump in your computing pretty quick here hombre.

Had to re-boot my Anni's laptop this week... was showing blue screen of death. She lost all her pics and such, but I don't care. Happy I don't have to buy another one.