mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have always been under the assumption that low pressure forced induction allows better efficiency as less fuel is wasted. No?

It all depends on the tune and the components, but it will still take more fuel than a NA engine.

In my case though the propping/gearing changes significantly as well.

Right now my boat has a power prop on it. Takes the 0-30mph from 7.5sec to around 4sec, but takes the top end from 44mph to around 39mph. What I want is to keep the bottom end grunt and regain some topend while reducing the rpm's at cruise where the hull is efficient.

And no way, no how is the Stinger fast enough to see transients. Piece of useless shit IMO. Of course when you are pushing the limits like you are something similar is needed for setup and then a piece of shit is okay.

Did you call him a hobo?

You read outside the hop?

Crap, gotta hop in the car and drive 4 hours. Going to the bro's lake cabin for the weekend. Okay, not his but his wifes families.

Crap, gotta hop in the car and drive 4 hours. Going to the bro's lake cabin for the weekend. Okay, not his but his wifes families.

SOunds nice.

Enjoy.

I only took a minor bump in mileage on the SHO with this s/c. Definitely was worse, just not that much but it was fun!

Oh, Ford ftw!

And no way, no how is the Stinger fast enough to see transients. Piece of useless shit IMO. Of course when you are pushing the limits like you are something similar is needed for setup and then a piece of shit is okay.

I try not to.... It's a scary place out there.

Did you call him a hobo?

SOunds nice.

Enjoy.

Time for my yearly waterskiing adventure. Feeling good enough to try on the feets. We'll see though as falling at 40+ hurts

I try not to.... It's a scary place out there.

Did you call him a hobo?

so skeered that you hid your reply

You know what I think you should do for your boat Sean.

Record a song?

Feeling like you should be a part of the ballast? :)

Next Friday I drive to Fargo for my Fantasy Football free agent auction. Two Friday SHOT

Since we are leaving in 10 minutes I should probably pack, lol.

I did pack the food, but the rest isn't so important.

Record a song?

Like this

I have lots of free intercooler water, lol.

Not worth going too nuts, the hull on the boat is designed to do the opposite of most. Meaning it has a rather terminal velocity. Instead of raising the bow the faster you go it is designed to raise the stern to minimize the wake. Obviously sucks balls for gas mileage, lol. Also makes 800hp absurd. 340 isn't enough though :):morepower1:

Feeling like you should be a part of the ballast? :)

yes

Not worth going too nuts, the hull on the boat is designed to do the opposite of most. Meaning it has a rather terminal velocity. Instead of raising the bow the faster you go it is designed to raise the stern to minimize the wake. Obviously sucks balls for gas mileage, lol. Also makes 800hp absurd. 340 isn't enough though :):morepower1:

Twins are always better.

I definately want to go for a ride on the boat Sean.

I'll even get you that silly purple fuzzy sack that you like to suck on so much.

:D

finally found a place locally that rents log splitters :woot:

anyone see the new mercedes slk 250 diesel(european of course)? After the talk of hp vs torque, it's got 205hp, 368ft lbs of torque, i would like to drive that and tow my house around with it.