mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Is it October yet?

J

OOOOOOO my favorite month! :ghost:

Yea well its become mine too. I need to GTFO of my office.

J

too bad abstinence didn't work for his parents HEY OH

Watch it again, and close your eyes, who do you really hear?

Trust me, Perry makes Bush look like frigging Einstein...

He just needs a new platforn: "You play, you pay. Not the taxpayer!"

Hoping Jacob's Neo's end up being the ticket. Going to build some different tower speakers over the winter and will mate with some compression drivers. Sick of some dumbass playing shitty music tied up and having his tower speakers on so everyone else has to listen to it.

Of course I will carry a few Black Flag albums and plenty of Opera. If they want to play, I'll play.

Black Flag? You?

Not to listen to, to piss people off with. And of course only to teach them a lesson and in retaliation.

I used to be a Sound Engineer, but also the manager of the bar I worked at. When we closed I had to stay until people left. I found the easiest way to get people to leave was to play Black Flag so loud that they couldn't talk. Usually took less than 5 minutes to empty the bar. Fuck yelling last call and gtfu out a bunch. Black Flag baby.

And yes, used to be a huge Rollins nut. Fun to watch live that is for sure.

lol I would probably leave too. Decent band. Not a big punk fan either. Pixies onwards for me :)

Funny, I ripped Doolittle onto a memory stick for the boat the first day I went out.

One of my favorite albums and Hey is easily in my top 10

What type of super charger are you using? You just mentioned it was a centrifugal SC. What did it come from? Curious why you just had one laying around. The SHO you mentioned?

Yep, I eventually killed that motor. Parted out the car, but kept the charger. Figured I probably wouldn't buy another in my life as I'd buy Turbo's most likely if I were building a car, but at the same time thought a fun project might just eventually roll my way. And that of course is half the reason. The other is that it is inconsequential money to do the rest. I really just need a few pipes and a tune.

I always thought those Yamaha engines were supposed to be pretty durable, lol. I can see your reasoning behind the SC. If you've got it and it will indeed save fuel then why not. It will likely be the first boosted Bu

Logitech C910 ordered, now to install and learn Skype...so that I can then teach my mother to Skype so she can video chat with her friends...heh

Had to do the same. Super fun

They sell the LSA motor as an option. 555hp and 545ft lb.

Haven't brought it up, it gets better "mileage" but that isn't fair.

Even if the mileage gets worse, I am not sure I care. Could take me from 200gal/year to 250 and that $200 spent on gas is a get to, not a have to.

Valid point. Relatively small difference and the added HP would be well worth it. Especially considering you already have the supercharger available.

Pulled the stock rear ballast out of the boat today. 150lb hard tank out, 1100lb fat sac in :)

:) hell yes. Now you'll really be able to enjoy that boat for what it was made for. Good wake makes all the difference

It was already enough for wakeboarding, just not surfing. Now it should do that too. If not another 400lb in the left locker will solve that, but I thought I'd add that in stages as I don't really want to add another pump and switch and wire and that bs.

efffffff yewwwwww. I haven't been on a boat (except to fish... twice I think) all summer.

Now I absolutely need an amp though. These bitches sound a bit flat even off my xonar soundcard......

It'll do around 38mph....but I am coming off a near 80mph boat. It feels like its CRAWLING.

Ah, makes sense now. What kind of boat? Danzi or Foutain or something similar?

Ranger, lol.

Knew you had one, but god damn I had no idea they went like that. Has that been sold yet? The only fishing boats the store dad used to work at carried were Trackers, lol so high end ones are foreign to me.

Reminds me of our friends old Ranger. For some reason it ran like a scalded ape. It was like a 115hp or so and ran 60-70 MPH and out ran other boats that were the exact same.

My local Little League team is getting ready to play on ESPN, 8pm eastern time. Send your support and look for me in the crowd.

Who?

Faaaawk..... these are so detailed....

And how the hell can a headphone need 300 hours of break-in time?

can it really take that long to break in?

Faaaawk..... these are so detailed....

And how the hell can a headphone need 300 hours of break-in time?

can it really take that long to break in?

What did you get?