mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That was a Awesome Vid !!! Very cool drummer !!! :fing34:

Pulled the stock rear ballast out of the boat today. 150lb hard tank out, 1100lb fat sac in :)

:) hell yes. Now you'll really be able to enjoy that boat for what it was made for. Good wake makes all the difference

It was already enough for wakeboarding, just not surfing. Now it should do that too. If not another 400lb in the left locker will solve that, but I thought I'd add that in stages as I don't really want to add another pump and switch and wire and that bs.

efffffff yewwwwww. I haven't been on a boat (except to fish... twice I think) all summer.

You live in Texas

That clip always reminds me of animal from the muppets.

And of course EVERY time I hear BR on the radio I now hear that version.

I have the same drill bit clamshell from dewalt.

Ha me too

Man I'm tired, I hate days so much,

Teh garage is in place. Took 6 hours of inching one side at the time with the backhoe but it's done.

Now to reinstall the doors and organize all the stuff that's supposed to go back in.

As do I

Pulled the stock rear ballast out of the boat today. 150lb hard tank out, 1100lb fat sac in :)

:) hell yes. Now you'll really be able to enjoy that boat for what it was made for. Good wake makes all the difference

It was already enough for wakeboarding, just not surfing. Now it should do that too. If not another 400lb in the left locker will solve that, but I thought I'd add that in stages as I don't really want to add another pump and switch and wire and that bs.

efffffff yewwwwww. I haven't been on a boat (except to fish... twice I think) all summer.

You live in Texas

Plenty of lakes and reservoirs here, just way too fucking hot to get out on the water this year

For Denim

IMG_20110823_004856.jpg

That is awesome to see. :thanx: That project does a lot of work for graduate student research, as they can not afford the needed computing power on their own. So it gives me a good feeling to be helping them out for their medical research.

Teh garage is in place. Took 6 hours of inching one side at the time with the backhoe but it's done.

Now to reinstall the doors and organize all the stuff that's supposed to go back in.

Why are u moving a building? And how far?

Aaron you see your boinc points or credits. TRIPLE son. TRIPLE.

:)

I am confused, they have gone way up. Are you saying they are going to triple or they have tripled? I ask, because average credit went from 130k to 275k so far.

Well here's hoping Tuesday goes smoothly.

J

Mine is borrowed from work :)

You live in Texas

I'm not sure what you mean...

That clip always reminds me of animal from the muppets.

And of course EVERY time I hear BR on the radio I now hear that version.

That is my go to song for karaoke

Aaron you see your boinc points or credits. TRIPLE son. TRIPLE.

:)

I am confused, they have gone way up. Are you saying they are going to triple or they have tripled? I ask, because average credit went from 130k to 275k so far.

I thought it was a higher jump lol. I just saw the graph for point/credits and it peaked up so high from the last time I saw it.

Faaaawk..... these are so detailed....

And how the hell can a headphone need 300 hours of break-in time?

can it really take that long to break in?

What did you get

AKG 701 Quincy Jones edition.

They were at BB and I had 90 bucks in gift cards and the box was beat to Hell so I made them give me a discount. At list price or even online prices I had trouble forking up. With "free" money and I got to haggle at BB the king of no haggling, I couldn't pass it up.

The are SO comfortable.

What did you get

They were at BB and I had 90 bucks in gift cards and the box was beat to Hell so I made them give me a discount. At list price or even online prices I had trouble forking up. With "free" money and I got to haggle at BB the king of no haggling, I couldn't pass it up.

The are SO comfortable.

Hmm, nice deal!

What did you get

The are SO comfortable.

Hmm, nice deal!

VERY

I don't understand how speakers work that well as 300 hours of break in sounds unreasonable. The whole concept is bizarre to me.

They absolutely need an amp though. On high energy music they are a bit "flat" sounding. It doesn't have that rich sound. Accurate to the point of annoying though. Makes the mp3s look pretty bad.

They have just stunning bass though. It's not as loud and forcefull as my in ear units... but they are awesome.