mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I would consider buying headphones for outdoor use only.

I won't stand listening to music with headphones at home, since it playing pretty much non-stop.

I don't understand how speakers work that well as 300 hours of break in sounds unreasonable. The whole concept is bizarre to me.

People recommend 100 hours for them, 300 hours is insane

a2c70b4f-bf08-4dc9-9bf0-6145b0fee661.jpg

Flip a coin!

Pulled the stock rear ballast out of the boat today. 150lb hard tank out, 1100lb fat sac in :)

:) hell yes. Now you'll really be able to enjoy that boat for what it was made for. Good wake makes all the difference

It was already enough for wakeboarding, just not surfing. Now it should do that too. If not another 400lb in the left locker will solve that, but I thought I'd add that in stages as I don't really want to add another pump and switch and wire and that bs.

efffffff yewwwwww. I haven't been on a boat (except to fish... twice I think) all summer.

You live in Texas

Plenty of lakes and reservoirs here, just way too fucking hot to get out on the water this year

That's when its best. Plenty, lol

Hot in Minnesota is equivalent to average here. Hot here is equivalent to JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FACE IS MELTING AAAAAAH!!!! there :)

Well now I need an amp either way. And its so brutal listening to some mp3's. Ouch.

We might not have 10,000+ lakes, but yes we do have plenty. 6,000 or so if you include all of the reservoirs.

Familiar with both and have boated in AZ, still when its best

Well now I need an amp either way. And its so brutal listening to some mp3's. Ouch.

Wanna send you some flacs and wavs ? :P

Aaron you see your boinc points or credits. TRIPLE son. TRIPLE.

:)

I am confused, they have gone way up. Are you saying they are going to triple or they have tripled? I ask, because average credit went from 130k to 275k so far.

I thought it was a higher jump lol. I just saw the graph for point/credits and it peaked up so high from the last time I saw it.

It will climb more. One thing that will help is adding a pair of non-CPU intensive projects that just run steady with out pulling any CPU power or effecting production from other projects. They are FreeHal and WUProp@Home. Adding those two to your machines will be a big help.

In the add project, sequence, on the choose a project window, at the bottom there is a text box for project url, if you copy in http://www.freehal.net/freehal_at_home/ and then repeat with http://wuprop.boinc-af.org/ with the same user and pass, those will both attach and run quitely in the background. :)

Will do tomorrow Denim. Still have to setup my laptop and other desktop

Hot in Minnesota is equivalent to average here. Hot here is equivalent to JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FACE IS MELTING AAAAAAH!!!! there :)

fuck the numbers game, i'll take your 110 over Florida's 95 any day. I can't even walk to the car without my balls sticking to my legs, god forbid I should walk more than 1/4 mile because clammy skin = friction in all the wrong places.

Wanna send you some flacs and wavs ? :P

I might take u up on that. I'll have to find all my CDs too and re-record them.

Not all mp3s suck, but some less than optimal recordings and bit sampling gets exaggerated so much by these cans. I got them for 99% gaming but I may find myself enjoying them for listening when the wife doesn't want to.

I need to learn to have less overkill in my purchases and projects...... Oh it needs a small brace? Better go get some 12 by 12 railroad tie stock. Need to get to work and back? Liter race bike will do..... Shocks bad? Better redo the whole suspension system and upgrade the whole thing....

Just rip at 192 and all is good

Will do tomorrow Denim. Still have to setup my laptop and other desktop

:woot:

Teh garage is in place. Took 6 hours of inching one side at the time with the backhoe but it's done.

Now to reinstall the doors and organize all the stuff that's supposed to go back in.

Why are u moving a building? And how far?

In the old days, when dad was in the CO2 business we used to have a huge CO2 tank next to the fence and the garage next to that. Now the tank is gone and we wanted to use up that space. Only had to move it 5 feet and it's one of those pre-fab garages with no floor. I'll upload some pics later on.

Aaron you see your boinc points or credits. TRIPLE son. TRIPLE.

:)

I am confused, they have gone way up. Are you saying they are going to triple or they have tripled? I ask, because average credit went from 130k to 275k so far.

I thought it was a higher jump lol. I just saw the graph for point/credits and it peaked up so high from the last time I saw it.

Typical graph trick, saw that at the diploma project presentations. Use a high value as base-line and a small y-axis step :D

Not bad for an ugly car. Hell I can take twins and build a 3.8 Buick or Ford and get the same results for about $30K including the car. It'll pull the front wheels too and look a hell of a lot better.