mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That rice is faster than uncle bens instant.

Shazam. I would drive it if forced to I guess. Only because it has turbos though.

Not bad for an ugly car. Hell I can take twins and build a 3.8 Buick or Ford and get the same results for about $30K including the car. It'll pull the front wheels too and look a hell of a lot better.

I would still love to own Godzilla.

Back here at the Little League World Series.

Not bad for an ugly car. Hell I can take twins and build a 3.8 Buick or Ford and get the same results for about $30K including the car. It'll pull the front wheels too and look a hell of a lot better.

I would still love to own Godzilla.

Don't get me wrong, I would take the car and beat the hell out of it, it's just so damn ugly, I can't help but point this out every time I see the thing.

Hot in Minnesota is equivalent to average here. Hot here is equivalent to JESUS pucking CHRIST MY FACE IS MELTING AAAAAAH!!!! there :)

fuck the numbers game, i'll take your 110 over Florida's 95 any day. I can't even walk to the car without my balls sticking to my legs, god forbid I should walk more than 1/4 mile because clammy skin = friction in all the wrong places.

Very true. God damn I hate humidity. It makes sleeping at night without AC unbearable.

And handle the way that thing does? It's an ugly car no question about that, but the way they've managed to get that car to drive is pretty impressive.

That rice is faster than uncle bens instant.

Shazam. I would drive it if forced to I guess. Only because it has turbos though.

LOL

That's the first time I've heard that

And handle the way that thing does? It's an ugly car no question about that, but the way they've managed to get that car to drive is pretty impressive.

No, I'd need another 10K for the handling thing. I forgot it actually goes around corners too.

Hot in Minnesota is equivalent to average here. Hot here is equivalent to JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FACE IS MELTING AAAAAAH!!!! there :)

fuck the numbers game, i'll take your 110 over Florida's 95 any day. I can't even walk to the car without my balls sticking to my legs, god forbid I should walk more than 1/4 mile because clammy skin = friction in all the wrong places.

Same climate we have here. 95F, 65% humidity, feels like your skin is going to melt right off your face. 110F, 20% humidity? Sure, it's hot but at least your sweat can evaporate fairly quickly.

At least you can wear shorts all the time in this type of climate. Too hot to wear pants in the summer, not cold enough to wear pants the other half of the year, and if we do get a cold snap everyone jacks their heaters up to 75F+ so there's no point in wearing pants if you're inside most of the day. Win, win in my book :P

Game time 8pm eastern on espn. Keep an eye out you just might see me.

If you thought a 202-mph run seemed like a hell of a pace for a Škoda Octavia, hold on to your hats, folks, because the Czech automaker's team at Bonneville has set a new record.

With a beefed-up turbocharger and intercooler, enhanced aerodynamics and the requisite safety modifications, the 600-horsepower Octavia vRS Bonneville Special set the record in the 2.0-liter forced-induction production car category with a certified 227.070 mph run. Actually, the Škoda hit a top speed of 228.647 mph through the traps on the return run, but as per regulations, that was averaged out with the 225.513 mph it hit on the five-mile run out across the salt flats.

Watched that episode Sunday. Car is amazing, but I hate that CF hood. Interior isn't my favorite either. The film they put together was really cool, that had to be amazing driving around LA with completely open roads. Is the HP reduction they're claiming really true? I believe it to an extent, but I just don't believe it really changed the car the way he's trying to lead us to believe.

Hot in Minnesota is equivalent to average here. Hot here is equivalent to JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FACE IS MELTING AAAAAAH!!!! there :)

Same climate we have here. 95F, 65% humidity, feels like your skin is going to melt right off your face. 110F, 20% humidity? Sure, it's hot but at least your sweat can evaporate fairly quickly.

our august averages here has been anywhere from 74-85 with highs typically at 94%, the lows typically dip to the low 60s though that data is probably at night when the damn bugs make sure you can't enjoy it.

Some lady scratched the shit out of her 7 series on the way out of the garage today. Made me cringe

Watched that episode Sunday. Car is amazing, but I hate that CF hood. Interior isn't my favorite either. The film they put together was really cool, that had to be amazing driving around LA with completely open roads. Is the HP reduction they're claiming really true? I believe it to an extent, but I just don't believe it really changed the car the way he's trying to lead us to believe.

I didn't like the hood either. I don't mind them on black or gray cars, but they really look better painted. I don't know how significant his power loss is, but my Mustang would suffer from heat soak after a few minutes and would easily lose 40 or more HP, so I imagine that car in that environment would lack a significant amount of power. There is a sensor After of the air filter but before the mass air meter called an ambient air temp sensor and it does just what it's title indicated. Add that in with the temp sensor and the computer will cut timing drastically and power will diminish.

What you want, Matt?

me or dem? I'll take what's in your avatar,

I need a ripped shirt.

I didn't like the hood either. I don't mind them on black or gray cars, but they really look better painted. I don't know how significant his power loss is, but my Mustang would suffer from heat soak after a few minutes and would easily lose 40 or more HP, so I imagine that car in that environment would lack a significant amount of power. There is a sensor After of the air filter but before the mass air meter called an ambient air temp sensor and it does just what it's title indicated. Add that in with the temp sensor and the computer will cut timing drastically and power will diminish.

Thanks, that's been bugging me. It just seemed so drastic in the film so I was questioning it. Easy to believe the heat will rob you of some performance, but I didn't know it could be that much.

We had two weeks of that too. Only two saving graces: a/c and the lake.

TIM77.png