mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How much light is in the room? I'm not sure for gaming, but for movies plasma is the way to go. That is unless the room is totally drenched in sunlight.

Another plasma believer!

People always dog on plasma but I really don't know TV I've like better than Travis' (Tmax98) plasma TV

People always dog on what they don't have. Exactly the reason why most advice sucks on car audio websites

Perfect example, guy comparing skars to icons, had to pm me and say "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ICONS".

LOL.

I start college today... Well community college for gen eds. :P

if I did any actual "work" with my PC than dual monitors would be the way to go, no doubt

How much light is in the room? I'm not sure for gaming, but for movies plasma is the way to go. That is unless the room is totally drenched in sunlight.

Another plasma believer!

People always dog on plasma but I really don't know TV I've like better than Travis' (Tmax98) plasma TV

People always dog on what they don't have. Exactly the reason why most advice sucks on car audio websites

Perfect example, guy comparing skars to icons, had to pm me and say "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ICONS".

LOL.

:Doh:

How many times are you on two websites at a time?

How often are you watching a video and it is in the middle of surfing the net?

Do you ever work on a paper and multi-task with any other software?

And so on.

Always

Never

Foobar2000, which I have hotkeys mapped to since my keyboard has so many buttons :D

Seriously? Are you a woman? Start multi-tasking for god's sake.

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

What is with the Skar boner. They are cheap drivers, whoop de fucking doo!

if I did any actual "work" with my PC than dual monitors would be the way to go, no doubt

Same here...

Job promised me a laptop for work use so I probably won't need my PC for work :D

I just have a samsung 27" lcd and it works pretty well, nothing too fancy. May use the previous 22" for extra workspace. hmmm.

Got the volvo back, sunroof fixed, new engine mounts, timing belt, tensioner, water pump seals, strut plates, and transmission flush. Feel safer taking it for a road trip :D

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

Fuck if I know, something about the logo? I think perhaps skar has used that big malibu build as a platform for "SKAR = LOUD", and people don't see that a shit load of cone area no matter the driver = pretty fucking loud.

Or I've seen a few people here and there that claim their skar reps, like all of a sudden their hot shit ROFL

HA! Community college...

*hides CC textbooks*

move along, nothing to see here :joshers3:

HA! Community college...

*hides CC textbooks*

To me it's all the same in the end, only cheaper. :attempt: right right!

And so on.

Always

Never

Foobar2000, which I have hotkeys mapped to since my keyboard has so many buttons :D

Like I said, if I had actual work do and not just surfing blogs and watching cat videos I would, but such is life

And so on.

Always

Never

Like I said, if I had actual work do and not just surfing blogs and watching cat videos I would, but such is life

Definition of The Internet. :roflmao:

HA! Community college...

*hides CC textbooks*

CC (the first time around) was nothing more than 2 years of math, science, social studies, and English that I already learned in high school. That and a basic computer skills class I almost literally slept through.

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

Fuck if I know, something about the logo? I think perhaps skar has used that big malibu build as a platform for "SKAR = LOUD", and people don't see that a shit load of cone area no matter the driver = pretty fucking loud.

Or I've seen a few people here and there that claim their skar reps, like all of a sudden their hot shit ROFL

And that install is a huge fart cannon

35" is huge. I have the Hans g 28" and its just amazing.

For how long have you been with it and do you feel like going bigger?

3 years maybe a bit more. With how close I am I couldn't foresee a larger screen adding anything to gaming unless I wanted to put the display farther away, or use it as a tv. For hard gaming larger would be worse IMHO. It's also top dog resolution (within tripple the price) and speed. I don't get any blur and its bright. Like the surface of the sun bright. I turned it was down. The room mate who built my system continuously drools over it.

Going larger would be nice if I wanted to sit farther back and use it like a tv but I have a couple flat screens around the house and a 10 foot anamorphic screen in the home theater. For up close and personal work it can't be beat especially since New egg was giving them away for $250 a while back. The detail ,speed of pixel change, resolution, and good design are much more important for a pc display.... Maybe if I was photoshoping huge images and wanted more realestate to work with, then it would be of value but then it would stretch the pixel size so that resolution would be less magical stretched over another 7 inches.

Oh the times when I wish I could shop from the USA and not worry about shipping and taxes. :(

Guess I'll go to a store and compare what will best suit me from the distance I'll be watching.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has made it clear that he wants to see more traffic light cameras in the Big Apple, saying that he'd have the devices on every street corner if possible. According to The New York Daily News, the city brought in $52 million in fines generated by red light cameras last year alone. The mayor has been pushing for an increase in the number of cameras in the city from 150 to 225. A bill to do just that has passed the state senate in June, but has lost momentum in the Senate.

Bloomberg doesn't just want a jump in the number of cameras, however. He also wants to publish the names of those who blow through the stop lights in local papers to help shame wrongdoers into changing their ways. What's more, the mayor wants to look into the possibility of adding speed cameras to the mix. Big brother is coming to NYC.

People still read newspapers?

HA! Community college...

*hides CC textbooks*

CC (the first time around) was nothing more than 2 years of math, science, social studies, and English that I already learned in high school. That and a basic computer skills class I almost literally slept through.

That's what I'm expecting, just paying less at cc then university, plus it'll give me some time to figure out what the hell I want to do.

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

But they defied the laws of physics and math remember? Therefore it actually sounds quite amazing in terms of SQ & SPL. It's very magical.

I have no real use for a dual setup.

Right now I'm with a 22" and it's good for gaming and browsing, but it's not full HD and small for watching movies while lied down on the bed.

That is what I thought until I had dual.

And so on.

IMO, a 24" and another monitor is better than a bigger counterpart. So much so that I actually somewhat dislike using my other pc even though its faster since it only has one monitor. My next work pc will have three.

Not often.

Not often

No.

I'll be making a new desk and it will be pretty huge so I may sell or keep the 22" for dual with whatever I get. But I just don't have that much of a use for a dual monitor sys. I've had dual before, didn't get the most out of it.

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

But they defied the laws of physics and math remember? Therefore it actually sounds quite amazing in terms of SQ & SPL. It's very magical.

Sounds like my farts.

And so on.

Always

Never

I am on the same boat as Peng.

I have no real use for a dual setup.

Right now I'm with a 22" and it's good for gaming and browsing, but it's not full HD and small for watching movies while lied down on the bed.

That is what I thought until I had dual.

And so on.

IMO, a 24" and another monitor is better than a bigger counterpart. So much so that I actually somewhat dislike using my other pc even though its faster since it only has one monitor. My next work pc will have three.

Not often.

Not often

No.

I'll be making a new desk and it will be pretty huge so I may sell or keep the 22" for dual with whatever I get. But I just don't have that much of a use for a dual monitor sys. I've had dual before, didn't get the most out of it.

Then buy a big ass one/

At least this time around I'm actually learning some sort of skill

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

FartsBeHeard.jpg

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

Werd.

Really, after the success of my Icon I will probably only purchase SSA drivers from here on out (as long as they work with my goals of course)