mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How much light is in the room? I'm not sure for gaming, but for movies plasma is the way to go. That is unless the room is totally drenched in sunlight.

Another plasma believer!

People always dog on plasma but I really don't know TV I've like better than Travis' (Tmax98) plasma TV

People always dog on what they don't have. Exactly the reason why most advice sucks on car audio websites

Perfect example, guy comparing skars to icons, had to pm me and say "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ICONS".

LOL.

I start college today... Well community college for gen eds. :P

What is with the Skar boner. They are cheap drivers, whoop de fucking doo!

Fuck if I know, something about the logo? I think perhaps skar has used that big malibu build as a platform for "SKAR = LOUD", and people don't see that a shit load of cone area no matter the driver = pretty fucking loud.

Or I've seen a few people here and there that claim their skar reps, like all of a sudden their hot shit ROFL

And that install is a huge fart cannon

But they defied the laws of physics and math remember? Therefore it actually sounds quite amazing in terms of SQ & SPL. It's very magical.

you mean SQL?

if I did any actual "work" with my PC than dual monitors would be the way to go, no doubt

I'm thinking about 2 more moniters myself.

maybe even more so if the school situation deals with onling classes.

35" is huge. I have the Hans g 28" and its just amazing.

For how long have you been with it and do you feel like going bigger?

3 years maybe a bit more. With how close I am I couldn't foresee a larger screen adding anything to gaming unless I wanted to put the display farther away, or use it as a tv. For hard gaming larger would be worse IMHO. It's also top dog resolution (within tripple the price) and speed. I don't get any blur and its bright. Like the surface of the sun bright. I turned it was down. The room mate who built my system continuously drools over it.

Going larger would be nice if I wanted to sit farther back and use it like a tv but I have a couple flat screens around the house and a 10 foot anamorphic screen in the home theater. For up close and personal work it can't be beat especially since New egg was giving them away for $250 a while back. The detail ,speed of pixel change, resolution, and good design are much more important for a pc display.... Maybe if I was photoshoping huge images and wanted more realestate to work with, then it would be of value but then it would stretch the pixel size so that resolution would be less magical stretched over another 7 inches.

Oh the times when I wish I could shop from the USA and not worry about shipping and taxes. :(

Guess I'll go to a store and compare what will best suit me from the distance I'll be watching.

I think the hans G is a euro brand.... and it's all made in china. Someone must sell "locally"

How much light is in the room? I'm not sure for gaming, but for movies plasma is the way to go. That is unless the room is totally drenched in sunlight.

Another plasma believer!

People always dog on plasma but I really don't know TV I've like better than Travis' (Tmax98) plasma TV

People always dog on what they don't have. Exactly the reason why most advice sucks on car audio websites

Perfect example, guy comparing skars to icons, had to pm me and say "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ICONS".

LOL.

What is with the Skar boner. They are cheap drivers, whoop de fucking doo!

Werd.

Really, after the success of my Icon I will probably only purchase SSA drivers from here on out (as long as they work with my goals of course)

:woot:

Another plasma believer!

Indeed. Much better blacks. If I had a dark enough room I'd have gone with a plasma.

I greatly prefer the duals, but don't need two of the same and prefer the second vertical mostly for webpage and document viewing.

That would be so dang nice at work. Too bad grad students don't get shit.

I've got dual monitors at work :P I'd die without them. It would literally drive me nuts for what I do

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

I wish I would have thought of that this summer when I took a couple gen ed courses. Would have saved a shit load of money just taking the course at Cincy State.

Marine Corp Times is reporting that Marines serving in Afghanistan have been banned from “audible farting” because the act is considered offensive among the locals.

Just finished writing.

Teacher relates EVERYTHING to the bible. That if something is true, its easy to explain, otherwise its a lie...

Woot! :facepalm:

Marine Corp Times is reporting that Marines serving in Afghanistan have been banned from “audible farting” because the act is considered offensive among the locals.

That's absolutely stupid..... however it also makes sense.

Garbage.

Non-audible doesn't offend them? Fuck, I'd rather hear it than smell it and usually you get to choose.

Non-audible doesn't offend them? Fuck, I'd rather hear it than smell it and usually you get to choose.

128721093665853763.jpg

i-fart-in-your-general-direction-32796042690.jpeg

It's official, SKARS ARE THE BEST SHIT EVER. /end of story.

Well, had writing and art history today, LOL. Art lasted 15 minutes and we were let out early. Calc tomorrow :P

San Fran was awesome, completely different lifestyle, seems like it would be awesome to live there a few years then I'd get sick and tired of not being able to go out and do shit like dirt biking, I guess that's all I'd miss really.

Well, had writing and art history today, LOL. Art lasted 15 minutes and we were let out early. Calc tomorrow :P

San Fran was awesome, completely different lifestyle, seems like it would be awesome to live there a few years then I'd get sick and tired of not being able to go out and do shit like dirt biking, I guess that's all I'd miss really.

Oh boy, let me run out and get some!!

Was your trip just to get away?? Sounded like you enjoyed yourself.

In one week my backlog of paperwork has doubled. FML

Tighten up!!

Skars are definitely teh best. If you didn't run such shitty drivers, you'd know this. :lol2: Got any other classes besides those 3? I've got Anatomy, Microbiology, Geology and Speech this semester. California is always fun to visit, not so much when you live there.

It's official, SKARS ARE THE BEST SHIT EVER. /end of story.Well, had writing and art history today, LOL. Art lasted 15 minutes and we were let out early. Calc tomorrow :PSan Fran was awesome, completely different lifestyle, seems like it would be awesome to live there a few years then I'd get sick and tired of not being able to go out and do shit like dirt biking, I guess that's all I'd miss really.
Oh boy, let me run out and get some!!Was your trip just to get away?? Sounded like you enjoyed yourself.

Pretty much, just to get out and see something different. Saw a friend who just moved up there, we drank beer walking down the streets, ran into a cop, couldn't care less, just people watching at one in the morning, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Took a ferry around the golden gate, saw a improv show, good vacation.

It's official, SKARS ARE THE BEST SHIT EVER. /end of story.Well, had writing and art history today, LOL. Art lasted 15 minutes and we were let out early. Calc tomorrow :PSan Fran was awesome, completely different lifestyle, seems like it would be awesome to live there a few years then I'd get sick and tired of not being able to go out and do shit like dirt biking, I guess that's all I'd miss really.
Skars are definitely teh best. If you didn't run such shitty drivers, you'd know this. :lol2: Got any other classes besides those 3? I've got Anatomy, Microbiology, Geology and Speech this semester. California is always fun to visit, not so much when you live there.

Just three, once second semester rolls around I'll probably add a few classes, just want to get situated first.

Driving in SF makes everywhere else easy as hell (for the most part).

Oh boy, let me run out and get some!!Was your trip just to get away?? Sounded like you enjoyed yourself.

Pretty much, just to get out and see something different. Saw a friend who just moved up there, we drank beer walking down the streets, ran into a cop, couldn't care less, just people watching at one in the morning, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Took a ferry around the golden gate, saw a improv show, good vacation.

I would love a change of scenery, not in the budget for me right now.

Yes I do believe this avatar will work

Another plasma believer!

LOL.

What is with the Skar boner. They are cheap drivers, whoop de pucking doo!

Fuck if I know, something about the logo? I think perhaps skar has used that big malibu build as a platform for "SKAR = LOUD", and people don't see that a shit load of cone area no matter the driver = pretty pucking loud.

Or I've seen a few people here and there that claim their skar reps, like all of a sudden their hot shit ROFL

Maliboom was a moron. Anyone who bases their purchase off his install is even worse.

Yes I do believe this avatar will work

"Board Certified Master Shitfuckerupper" Say that 5X real fast!! :eek5wavey:

Hot in Minnesota is equivalent to average here. Hot here is equivalent to JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FACE IS MELTING AAAAAAH!!!! there :)

fuck the numbers game, i'll take your 110 over Florida's 95 any day. I can't even walk to the car without my balls sticking to my legs, god forbid I should walk more than 1/4 mile because clammy skin = friction in all the wrong places.

Same climate we have here. 95F, 65% humidity, feels like your skin is going to melt right off your face. 110F, 20% humidity? Sure, it's hot but at least your sweat can evaporate fairly quickly.

our august averages here has been anywhere from 74-85% with highs typically at 94%, the lows typically dip to the low 60s though that data is probably at night when the damn bugs make sure you can't enjoy it.

I saw 83* on a sign this morning at 7:30 right after the sun finished coming up....

Sorry I mean to specify my numbers were all humidity percentages.